Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,431 members, 7,808,543 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:15 PM

Grow Your Vtu Business In Nigeria By Registering With Recharge And Get Paid - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Grow Your Vtu Business In Nigeria By Registering With Recharge And Get Paid (1890 Views)

You Get Paid #70,000 per month After Registering With #1,000 On Ibnaira. / Make Money While Recharging You Phones, Pay Bills With Recharge and get paid / Cost Of Registering With CAC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Grow Your Vtu Business In Nigeria By Registering With Recharge And Get Paid by Onbiz(m): 2:11pm On Jun 17, 2017
Virtual Top Up (VTU) facilitates
mobile phone-based prepaid airtime vending. The VTU technology enables prepaid mobile phone users to purchase additional airtime, data, pay DSTV, GOTV, STARTIMES subscription. It is simple, secure and convenient through the distribution of airtime value from RAGP registered members cell phone to that of the customer, as opposed to through the use of a voucher (paper recharge). These business generate income for RAGP member, we earn 4 % of the airtime distributed through VTU, 10 % on Data. You can earn up to N3 5 0k or more monthly building a team of distributors in this business.
If you are interested whatsapp or call me on 0 7 0 8 0 0 2 0 6 0 6
Re: Grow Your Vtu Business In Nigeria By Registering With Recharge And Get Paid by konshency(m): 3:28pm On Jun 17, 2017
my Number 08035544067... i will love to knw more abt d vtu
Re: Grow Your Vtu Business In Nigeria By Registering With Recharge And Get Paid by ddestiny20(m): 4:39pm On Jun 17, 2017
How
Re: Grow Your Vtu Business In Nigeria By Registering With Recharge And Get Paid by Onbiz(m): 5:27pm On Jun 17, 2017
ddestiny20:
How
chat me up on whatsapp number on the post
Re: Grow Your Vtu Business In Nigeria By Registering With Recharge And Get Paid by Onbiz(m): 10:59pm On Jun 17, 2017
Onbiz:
mobile phone-based prepaid airtime vending. The VTU technology enables prepaid mobile phone users to purchase additional airtime, data, pay DSTV, GOTV, STARTIMES subscription. It is simple, secure and convenient through the distribution of airtime value from RAGP registered members cell phone to that of the customer, as opposed to through the use of a voucher (paper recharge). These business generate income for RAGP member, we earn 4 % of the airtime distributed through VTU, 10 % on Data. You can earn up to N3 5 0k or more monthly building a team of distributors in this business.
start making extra money today
Re: Grow Your Vtu Business In Nigeria By Registering With Recharge And Get Paid by Onbiz(m): 7:08pm On Jul 01, 2017
Join us and make it big now
Re: Grow Your Vtu Business In Nigeria By Registering With Recharge And Get Paid by Choicy: 8:37am On Sep 04, 2018
I'm interested please chat me on 08037038792
Onbiz:

(1) (Reply)

Mark Zuckerberg Vs Bill Gate - This Is Serious! / I Buy Gift Cards At Great Prices..... / Your Real Estate Business and Investment Guide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.