Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,025 members, 7,803,445 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:36 PM

Guys Would You Save Your Girlfriend With This Huge Amount Of Money? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Would You Save Your Girlfriend With This Huge Amount Of Money? (683 Views)

Guys Would You Date This Lady? Are Her Hips A Turn Off? / Guys, Would You Date This Lady? Rate Her On A Scale Of 1 - 10 / Guys, Would You Marry A Lady That Earns More Than You? (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Would You Save Your Girlfriend With This Huge Amount Of Money? by hazan041(m): 4:45pm On Jun 17, 2017
You won 25million nd ur girlfriend was arrested... They requested 24million For bail out Will u bail her?... # Be_sincere
Re: Guys Would You Save Your Girlfriend With This Huge Amount Of Money? by ramdris(m): 4:46pm On Jun 17, 2017
hazan041:
You won 25million nd ur girlfriend was arrested...
They requested 24million For bail out
Will u bail her?...
# Be_sincere
Guy I won't save myself with such amount..

2 Likes

Re: Guys Would You Save Your Girlfriend With This Huge Amount Of Money? by SUPERPACK: 4:50pm On Jun 17, 2017
ramdris:
grin
Re: Guys Would You Save Your Girlfriend With This Huge Amount Of Money? by hazan041(m): 4:50pm On Jun 17, 2017
ramdris:
LMFAO
Re: Guys Would You Save Your Girlfriend With This Huge Amount Of Money? by Kondomatic(m): 4:51pm On Jun 17, 2017
hazan041:
Will u bail her?...
# Be_sincere
Bro. I can't bail myself with that money.

2 Likes

Re: Guys Would You Save Your Girlfriend With This Huge Amount Of Money? by Darksider131: 4:51pm On Jun 17, 2017
hazan041:
Will u bail her?...
# Be_sincere
f**cker you wanna steal my f**cking post
Dont worry..time to take you to the DARKSIDE watchout
Re: Guys Would You Save Your Girlfriend With This Huge Amount Of Money? by hazan041(m): 4:52pm On Jun 17, 2017
Darksider131:
f**cker you wanna steal my f**cking post
Dont worry..time to take you to the DARKSIDE watchout
who is dis self
Re: Guys Would You Save Your Girlfriend With This Huge Amount Of Money? by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jun 17, 2017
Yeah. I will

But after I have invested the money and have made a lot of profit o.
Re: Guys Would You Save Your Girlfriend With This Huge Amount Of Money? by Darksider131: 4:53pm On Jun 17, 2017
Re: Guys Would You Save Your Girlfriend With This Huge Amount Of Money? by OkuFaba(m): 4:53pm On Jun 17, 2017
She go do 3 months behind bars. How much is her bride price??
Re: Guys Would You Save Your Girlfriend With This Huge Amount Of Money? by firstking01(m): 4:57pm On Jun 17, 2017
ramdris:

Lwkmd, so, how will you enjoy the money knowing you'd be in prison??
Re: Guys Would You Save Your Girlfriend With This Huge Amount Of Money? by Darksider131: 4:58pm On Jun 17, 2017
NO STEALING OF PEOPLE'S POST IN NAIRALAND

SAY NO TO IT
angry
Re: Guys Would You Save Your Girlfriend With This Huge Amount Of Money? by hazan041(m): 6:16pm On Jun 17, 2017
Darksider131:
https://www.nairaland.com/3862494/ok-lets-see-those-love#3862494.10

Real post
no wonder when u get view comments why won't u think o f that and besides are u new on nairaland?
Re: Guys Would You Save Your Girlfriend With This Huge Amount Of Money? by Darksider131: 6:19pm On Jun 17, 2017
hazan041:

no wonder when u get view comments why won't u think o f that and besides are u new on nairaland?
dude
Re: Guys Would You Save Your Girlfriend With This Huge Amount Of Money? by MrCork: 6:24pm On Jun 17, 2017
hazan041:
Will u bail her?...
# Be_sincere
...not big deal...I gav a girl my car cozz she wazzzz strugglin to take her kids to school...5years ago..then the car waz £11,000. Her boyfriend was in prison and I did not drive for 3month..I din't even nyansh her..gave her for free.(real talk) angry

1 Like

Re: Guys Would You Save Your Girlfriend With This Huge Amount Of Money? by hazan041(m): 7:20pm On Jun 17, 2017
MrCork:

...not big deal...I gav a girl my car cozz she wazzzz strugglin to take her kids to school...5years ago..then the car waz £11,000. Her boyfriend was in prison and I did not drive for 3month..I din't even nyansh her..gave her for free.(real talk) angry

LOVE THAT!
Re: Guys Would You Save Your Girlfriend With This Huge Amount Of Money? by miremoses(m): 7:30pm On Jun 17, 2017
well,as far as she wasn't kidnapped, i wont pay such huge on her head,let them hold her in jail,nah them go tire.

1 Like

Re: Guys Would You Save Your Girlfriend With This Huge Amount Of Money? by doublewisdom: 8:23pm On Jun 17, 2017
Girlfriend? Who told her she's my girlfriend?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

6 Ways To Approach A Lady In Public And Win Her Heart / 10 Things That Leads To Breakup In Relationships / Ladies Only: 4 Ways To Please Your Man In Bed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.