Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,043 members, 7,799,526 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:58 PM

3 Best Reasons Why An Android Phone Is Better Than An iPhone - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / 3 Best Reasons Why An Android Phone Is Better Than An iPhone (37122 Views)

What Does It Mean For An Iphone To Be Chipped Locked / This Phone Is Better Than The New Infinix Note 5 / See Why Your Infinix Phone Is Not Charging/ Not Charging Fast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Best Reasons Why An Android Phone Is Better Than An iPhone by daverebranded(m): 11:56pm On Jun 17, 2017
Back in my undergraduate days, used android , tweaks and hacks and all that shit but when I started programming I needed a phone that worked out of the box, felt premium and delivered awesome speed and reliability
I opted for the iPhone and I have no regrets, funny enough am typing from my three year old iPhone 5s running 10.3.2 and set to recieve iOS 11 this fall and it still feels premium, stable and omg I can't just share the feeling , y'all just have to get on board , but one thing tho
You must own a Pc

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Best Reasons Why An Android Phone Is Better Than An iPhone by Nobody: 11:57pm On Jun 17, 2017
Romanciella:
And the battle continued

Iphone vs android
Na you wan declare the battlefield open cheesy
Re: 3 Best Reasons Why An Android Phone Is Better Than An iPhone by corpershun: 12:35am On Jun 18, 2017
OP! OP! OP! How many times did I call you? Check my signature...
Re: 3 Best Reasons Why An Android Phone Is Better Than An iPhone by ralmix(m): 12:37am On Jun 18, 2017
UnknownT:
Abeg o! Which phone I fit buy with these specifications for price between #30k to #40k
RAM 2gb
ROM 16gb
Battery 3500mAH and above
4G
Then maybe 13mp camera, not a picture freak though. Thank you
thє cσσl pαd nσtє 3 wσuld dσ
Re: 3 Best Reasons Why An Android Phone Is Better Than An iPhone by oluwaskulboy(m): 1:11am On Jun 18, 2017

1 Like

Re: 3 Best Reasons Why An Android Phone Is Better Than An iPhone by doubleZ88(m): 1:12am On Jun 18, 2017
i phone is to show off. meanwhile​ Android OS is improving by d day. dats y i like em
Re: 3 Best Reasons Why An Android Phone Is Better Than An iPhone by Elxandre(m): 1:32am On Jun 18, 2017
Android and iOS have almost exact UI, so what's all this noise about iOS being better when Android OS is way more powerful?
Don't get it twisted. Android is the Windows of mobile OSes.

It's okay to love even windows over Android, but don't come and tell us rubbish about any mobile OS being better than Android.
The same iOS that just received swipe style of typing not too long ago? lmao.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 3 Best Reasons Why An Android Phone Is Better Than An iPhone by Nobody: 2:05am On Jun 18, 2017
sKeetz:
Crap

Iphones/iOS is like a Mercedes Benz, it exudes class and bougie and it's not for everybody.

While android can be likened to a Toyota,it's cheap, easy to use but has little value.

Please don't compare the two!
OLODO

1 Like

Re: 3 Best Reasons Why An Android Phone Is Better Than An iPhone by Spidermon: 3:48am On Jun 18, 2017
Vanessa200:
My sugar daddy bought me iphone7
Enjoy it.
'm sure it was well "earned".
Re: 3 Best Reasons Why An Android Phone Is Better Than An iPhone by nickyvil: 3:55am On Jun 18, 2017
I lost my iPhone 6s and I opted to Samsung g note5.. I regretted it cos I used iPhone all my life, freezing, slow os , most time I felt bored even iPhone 4 is faster better than that useless phone... most of your stupid android phone manufacturer lied to their customer telling you 13 or 100 megapixel yet its wack.. a 2megapix iPhone is better than 13mp any day any time never compare the two and most of the apps on apple store are free like android n there is in apps upgrade for both phones its your choice to. you must root that useless phone to enjoy it most and that kills phone.

1 Like

Re: 3 Best Reasons Why An Android Phone Is Better Than An iPhone by luckybaddest(m): 5:04am On Jun 18, 2017
Go on YouTube and you'll learn more.....Everything so simple and easy on iPhone,Andriod phones are good to gamers not for matured mind
Re: 3 Best Reasons Why An Android Phone Is Better Than An iPhone by sKeetz(m): 5:23am On Jun 18, 2017
biggie10:
OLODO

Who be this idīôt

1 Like

Re: 3 Best Reasons Why An Android Phone Is Better Than An iPhone by Nobody: 5:50am On Jun 18, 2017
slinkman:
i was a core android user as yourself , used Samsung s3, s4, htc one and tecno N7, back in the days, I loved android and hated iphone, but by God's grace, I got to a stage where I could afford iPhones without breaking a sweat . My first iphone was the iPhone 5s, and God it was just an epic experience, things were way more faster, way more easier and way more better, switched to the 6 a year later and that feeling still continued , now on 6s, and I have never regretted switching to ios, I'd still buy the iphone 8 once it gets released, cause that phone would be the best thing coming to earth this year .. dude , poor mentality then, made me root my android, tweak and customize then come online to bash iPhones.. now I rarely have the time for such nonsense, when using one of the best, there is really no point noticing un perceived things/ flaws in others

You comment is laced with inconsistencies. You claimed to have used S3 and S4 but you became "rich" enough to buy iPhone 5s. So you were broke when you bought previous Samsung flapships? Lol
Re: 3 Best Reasons Why An Android Phone Is Better Than An iPhone by Nobody: 5:51am On Jun 18, 2017
nickyvil:
I lost my iPhone 6s and I opted to Samsung g note5.. I regretted it cos I used iPhone all my life, freezing, slow os , most time I felt bored even iPhone 4 is faster better than that useless phone... most of your stupid android phone manufacturer lied to their customer telling you 13 or 100 megapixel yet its wack.. a 2megapix iPhone is better than 13mp any day any time never compare the two and most of the apps on apple store are free like android n there is in apps upgrade for both phones its your choice to. you must root that useless phone to enjoy it most and that kills phone.

Lol, you wrote pure nonsense

1 Like

Re: 3 Best Reasons Why An Android Phone Is Better Than An iPhone by Nobody: 5:52am On Jun 18, 2017
luckybaddest:
Go on YouTube and you'll learn more.....Everything so simple and easy on iPhone,Andriod phones are good to gamers not for matured mind

Android is actually easier and simpler to use than iOS
Re: 3 Best Reasons Why An Android Phone Is Better Than An iPhone by arctodus(m): 5:55am On Jun 18, 2017
meeky007:
IPHONE MADE FOR D RICH!!!!!

And those with low self esteem tongue

1 Like

Re: 3 Best Reasons Why An Android Phone Is Better Than An iPhone by odiokay: 5:56am On Jun 18, 2017
sKeetz:
Crap

Iphones/iOS is like a Mercedes Benz, it exudes class and bougie and it's not for everybody.

While android can be likened to a Toyota,it's cheap, easy to use but has little value.

you can also use ur iPhone to call heaven
Re: 3 Best Reasons Why An Android Phone Is Better Than An iPhone by Nobody: 5:57am On Jun 18, 2017
ItsTutsi:
Hahaha i guess,its all preference..but ill take an iphone anyday,im not sure if its same with an android,but there is this confidence an iphone gives u

Mind telling us the confidence

2 Likes

Re: 3 Best Reasons Why An Android Phone Is Better Than An iPhone by Nobody: 6:00am On Jun 18, 2017
SamAbims:
This is a poor man mentality tbh. I'm a droid person anyday anytime but I won't say this thing. Apple is on a wavy level don't even doubt that

What wavy level are you talking about?

1 Like

Re: 3 Best Reasons Why An Android Phone Is Better Than An iPhone by Nobody: 6:16am On Jun 18, 2017
hunniebun:
i'm a proud owner of an android phone..
it is much more easier to use than the iPhone

Android phone anytime any day...

Says someone who has never used or even touched an iphone
Re: 3 Best Reasons Why An Android Phone Is Better Than An iPhone by nickyvil: 6:27am On Jun 18, 2017
ollah1:

if I wrote pure nonsense pls prove me wrong cos I'm still using the Samsung and soon will go back to my iPhone
Re: 3 Best Reasons Why An Android Phone Is Better Than An iPhone by Nobody: 6:29am On Jun 18, 2017
My iPhone has lasted longer I. Use than any android I have ever used
And I have used virtually all brands of android phones

I deh feel iphone jor
Buh e cost sha
Re: 3 Best Reasons Why An Android Phone Is Better Than An iPhone by jayhk(m): 6:37am On Jun 18, 2017
I still prefer my s8+ to iPhone 7+ any day any time..Android rocks..Iphone is just about class...my Samsung is about dope
Re: 3 Best Reasons Why An Android Phone Is Better Than An iPhone by olumydeade(m): 6:58am On Jun 18, 2017
ollah1:

Android are just packing hardware in their devices , still yet their device is bleeped , crashing apps , especially Samsung getting real Hot , they got the whole largest Ram and processor 6Gb of ram , still yet No luck , apple still at 3G ram and never freeze or go hot ..Apple do optimise their hardware for best performance. Lastly NEVER FINISH UR DEVICE INTERNAL STORAGE ON AN ANDRIOD PHONE ,otherwise the shit get u disgusting..
Re: 3 Best Reasons Why An Android Phone Is Better Than An iPhone by voyy: 7:07am On Jun 18, 2017
UnknownT:
Abeg o! Which phone I fit buy with these specifications for price between #30k to #40k
RAM 2gb
ROM 16gb
Battery 3500mAH and above
4G
Then maybe 13mp camera, not a picture freak though. Thank you

infinix hot4 or hot4 pro
Re: 3 Best Reasons Why An Android Phone Is Better Than An iPhone by UncutSk(m): 7:19am On Jun 18, 2017
sKeetz:
Crap

youer stupid AF Google pixel beat your iPhone hands down and it ain't cheap
Re: 3 Best Reasons Why An Android Phone Is Better Than An iPhone by lloydhassan(m): 7:19am On Jun 18, 2017
Hehehehe...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Best Reasons Why An Android Phone Is Better Than An iPhone by UncutSk(m): 7:20am On Jun 18, 2017
Theyveedo:
The only thing I like about the iPhone is the camera
most high end android beat iPhone, and this is a fact
Re: 3 Best Reasons Why An Android Phone Is Better Than An iPhone by UncutSk(m): 7:21am On Jun 18, 2017
BlindAngel:

What is this one saying.
me sef confuse #weedeffect
Re: 3 Best Reasons Why An Android Phone Is Better Than An iPhone by UncutSk(m): 7:22am On Jun 18, 2017
Vivipop:
IPHONE? Am I the only one who dislikes that phone? Posh or not, I will swap that phone for a smart Android phone, over and over with no regrets.
if you buy me an iPhone I'll gladly collect, sell and buy me a oneplus #easy
Re: 3 Best Reasons Why An Android Phone Is Better Than An iPhone by UncutSk(m): 7:24am On Jun 18, 2017
PapaBrowne:
The only reason android phones are more popular than iPhones is affordability. If you use an iPhone you'll never go back to android.

I have tried android phone once and in such a short time I dumped it. User Experience is wack.

The same reason why Kia Rio is more popular than Gwagon is same reason Android phones are more popular than iPhone
you use tecno dey complain oga guy and buy better android. iPhone is crap and its known worldwide that it is
Re: 3 Best Reasons Why An Android Phone Is Better Than An iPhone by lloydhassan(m): 7:24am On Jun 18, 2017
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

MTN SIM Registration Again! / Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Vs Note 8 Pro & Camon 12 Pro + Camera Samples / Z30 Or S4?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.