Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,229 members, 7,807,763 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:39 PM

Construction: Apapa Road To Be Shut Down For One-year - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Construction: Apapa Road To Be Shut Down For One-year (22521 Views)

Update On Mile2-apapa Road Construction - Exclusive Images / The Present State Of Apapa Road / FG Hands Over Apapa Road Design To Dangote, Raises Trailer Park Cost To N9.55bn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Construction: Apapa Road To Be Shut Down For One-year by GworoChewinMaga: 10:52pm On Jun 17, 2017
ProWalker:

Describes you perfectly! Keep crying grin

Guy, your poverty is written all over you like your ignorance and compounded arrogance.

You are at best a newly relocated IDP in Lagos and know nothing.

I will not only sell you in Lagos but will first rent you out and make change from your 2 buck cheap ass.

Now go and die anyhow you deem fit.

3 Likes

Re: Construction: Apapa Road To Be Shut Down For One-year by GworoChewinMaga: 10:53pm On Jun 17, 2017
ProWalker:

Sharaapppp! There is no Adele "road" anywhere in apapa

And you know Adele rd well because you area tout.

Abel shift.

2 Likes

Re: Construction: Apapa Road To Be Shut Down For One-year by ProWalker: 10:54pm On Jun 17, 2017
GworoChewinMaga:

Guy, your poverty is written all over you like your ignorance and compounded arrogance.

You are at best a newly relocated IDP in Lagos and know nothing.

I will not only sell you in Lagos but will first rent you out and make change from your 2 buck cheap ass.

Now go and die anyhow you deem fit.

Keep your stinking filthy fingers away !
Adele road ko! Point road ni grin

6 Likes

Re: Construction: Apapa Road To Be Shut Down For One-year by GworoChewinMaga: 10:54pm On Jun 17, 2017
ProWalker:

Omo ibo, Na lie go kill you grin

And nah poverty go kill you for Osogbo.

1 Like

Re: Construction: Apapa Road To Be Shut Down For One-year by ProWalker: 10:55pm On Jun 17, 2017
GworoChewinMaga:

And you know Adele rd well because you area tout.

Abel shift.

You are nothing but a stinking liar!!
Adele road ko! Burma road ni grin

6 Likes

Re: Construction: Apapa Road To Be Shut Down For One-year by GworoChewinMaga: 10:55pm On Jun 17, 2017
ProWalker:

Keep your stinking filthy fingers away !
Adele road ko! Point road ni grin

E pain you say I grew up in my fathers house which was located in Apapa?

Guy we still own property in Aguda and Ikeja.

Now go and die of jealousy

3 Likes

Re: Construction: Apapa Road To Be Shut Down For One-year by GworoChewinMaga: 10:56pm On Jun 17, 2017
ProWalker:

You are nothing but a stinking liar!!
Adele road ko! Burma road ni grin

Keep mentioning the areas you got on google maps

1 Like

Re: Construction: Apapa Road To Be Shut Down For One-year by ProWalker: 10:57pm On Jun 17, 2017
GworoChewinMaga:

And nah poverty go kill you for Osogbo.

Heheheheheheh see painment
Where is your Adele "road" located in apapa?
I'm sitting right here in Etals on Ede street, tell me where that your road is grin

4 Likes

Re: Construction: Apapa Road To Be Shut Down For One-year by ProWalker: 10:58pm On Jun 17, 2017
GworoChewinMaga:

Keep mentioning the areas you got on google maps
I live in Tamandu barracks, born and bred inside apapa, not a niggar lying like you grin

5 Likes

Re: Construction: Apapa Road To Be Shut Down For One-year by ProWalker: 11:02pm On Jun 17, 2017
Now we are clear!!
Let the FG commence the job, we know we will suffer for a while but we just have to accept it, the past one week in apapa has been horrendous with the non stop rains. The tankers and trailers are making life miserable for apapa residents and those that come here daily to work

5 Likes

Re: Construction: Apapa Road To Be Shut Down For One-year by Klington: 11:16pm On Jun 17, 2017
XXLDICK:

can you both justify why it'll take up to a year cause I know that environment very well
it's the government of baba go-slow.. .. . That's why
Re: Construction: Apapa Road To Be Shut Down For One-year by chuksanambra: 11:25pm On Jun 17, 2017
IHEJIRIKAisBOKO:
Pardon his ignorance. I am very sure he is at one remote and obscure village in Abakaliki.

4 Likes

Re: Construction: Apapa Road To Be Shut Down For One-year by dedarkman(m): 11:40pm On Jun 17, 2017
Nairalanders can always be a jerk. Are you people aware that the road in question has to be reinforced and concreted even before they add asphat? Just be calm it might talk that much as the road carries heavy duty truck, tankers, containers etc. Also the road drainage system has to be well design and constructed as that is always the reason for the road getting bad very fast.

My contribution as a civil engineer.
Creating awareness.

4 Likes

Re: Construction: Apapa Road To Be Shut Down For One-year by Rhesusmonkey(m): 12:37am On Jun 18, 2017
maclatunji:

This does not excuse your failure to get the fact that government is not paying to get the road fixed. You need to own the whole of Apapa to get that?
even at that, if u knw abt road construction, why nt giv reasons to justify using such amount to build 2km rd( even at d current xchange rate) with no additional structures instead of arguing with sentiments. And mind u d road has existing drainage system, all dey nid is to clear dem and make a little modification if nid be.
Re: Construction: Apapa Road To Be Shut Down For One-year by masterpix(m): 12:42am On Jun 18, 2017
IHEJIRIKAisBOKO:
That road is one of the most strategic in the country. Its construction would be a PPP funded by the LASG+NPA+Dangote+Flour Mills. This makes sense. However, what I feel is senseless is the construction 2nd Niger Bridge that has always been a paper project for more than thirty years. And it seems that i the next 100 years, your south east leaders will continue to cry for a 2nd Niger Bridge.
why not grow up your hate for Igbo has made so myopic that you did not see anything wrong in said exorbitant project with time consuming

1 Like

Re: Construction: Apapa Road To Be Shut Down For One-year by Rhesusmonkey(m): 12:43am On Jun 18, 2017
dedarkman:
Nairalanders can always be a jerk. Are you people aware that the road in question has to be reinforced and concreted even before they add asphat? Just be calm it might talk that much as the road carries heavy duty truck, tankers, containers etc. Also the road drainage system has to be well design and constructed as that is always the reason for the road getting bad very fast.

Creating awareness.
yea we knw, even with a concrete class of C35/45, isn't that amount too much for 2km?

1 Like

Re: Construction: Apapa Road To Be Shut Down For One-year by ekolina(m): 12:52am On Jun 18, 2017
Why will you say there is no Adele road in apapa? From his description u should know he knows apapa very well.mean while i know the kitchen u stay in the barracksquote author=ProWalker post=57616150]

Obviously all yo know about apapa are stories told to you!!
There is no Adele "road" in apapa
Bishopjuice is a foolish liar [/quote]
Re: Construction: Apapa Road To Be Shut Down For One-year by OAUTemitayo: 1:29am On Jun 18, 2017
Adele road is next to Apapa not exactly in Apapa.

3 Likes

Re: Construction: Apapa Road To Be Shut Down For One-year by Basic123: 2:56am On Jun 18, 2017
EvilMetahuman:
Dangote should be given a chieftancy title in yoruba land.

He is better than 5million flat heads living in yoruba land combined

Exactly,while Evans,the greatkidnaper should be given the chieftancy title of "the golden son of Igbo land".

3 Likes

Re: Construction: Apapa Road To Be Shut Down For One-year by samofson: 3:14am On Jun 18, 2017
Y concrete road ...can we maintain it . If not constructed well it will become a real dogs dinner

It's also crazy expensive

1 Like

Re: Construction: Apapa Road To Be Shut Down For One-year by konkonbilo(m): 4:17am On Jun 18, 2017
Nigeria mata really weak me. This kind of thing can't happen in a sane country I swear.why should de spend 1 year on a 2km road with such huge amount of money? This people are really taking us for granted.what if its a 10km road? It will take them 5years. It's really bad I swear n painful.
Re: Construction: Apapa Road To Be Shut Down For One-year by deomelo: 4:47am On Jun 18, 2017
GworoChewinMaga:

2km road rehabilitation to take one year to complete?

Incompetent buffons

Your judgment is based on the fact that you are a road construction engineer and you have relevant engineering reports regarding the project and have concluded it could be finished sooner based on the available report?

Your judgment is based on the fact that you've conducted your own EIA and have concluded that it could be done sooner?

Your judgment based on the fact that you have calculated and mobilized the required machinery tools and manpower needed to complete the job sooner?

Your judgment is based on the fact that you have calculated and secured the required amount required to finish the job sooner?

You obviously think they just picked the time frame because they are lazy, incompetent and they don't know what they are doing?

The folks involved have built and finished billions of dollars worth of projects so I'm 100% sure they know what they are talking about.

Dangote alone is constructing $15 billion refinery, the largest single refinery in the world so I'll go with his conclusion regarding the project instead of your ignorant conclusion.

Incompetence is when you make judgments not based on facts and realities on the ground.

And you wonder why the man keeps side stepping your hateful and bitter villages.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Construction: Apapa Road To Be Shut Down For One-year by deomelo: 4:51am On Jun 18, 2017
dedarkman:

Creating awareness.

Not all, just the usual hateful, bitter and angry ipob villagers.

4 Likes

Re: Construction: Apapa Road To Be Shut Down For One-year by olaboy1: 5:33am On Jun 18, 2017
Re: Construction: Apapa Road To Be Shut Down For One-year by Ishilove: 5:37am On Jun 18, 2017
samofson:
Y concrete road ...can we maintain it . If not constructed well it will become a real dogs dinner

It's also crazy expensive
Perhaps that's why it is as much as 4 billion naira?
Re: Construction: Apapa Road To Be Shut Down For One-year by sisisioge: 5:47am On Jun 18, 2017
deomelo:

Your judgment is based on the fact that you are a road construction engineer and you have relevant engineering reports regarding the project and have concluded it could be finished sooner based on the available report?

Your judgment is based on the fact that you've conducted your own EIA and have concluded that it could be done sooner?

Your judgment based on the fact that you have calculated and mobilized the required machinery tools and manpower needed to complete the job sooner?

Your judgment is based on the fact that you have calculated and secured the required amount required to finish the job sooner?

You obviously think they just picked the time frame because they are lazy, incompetent and they don't know what they are doing?

The folks involved have built and finished billions of dollars worth of projects so I'm 100% sure they know what they are talking about.

Dangote alone is constructing $15 billion refinery, the largest single refinery in the world so I'll go with his conclusion regarding the project instead of your ignorant conclusion.

Incompetence is when you make judgments not based on facts and realities on the ground.

And you wonder why the man keeps side stepping your hateful and bitter villages.

...but a whole year is still too long to close a major road. They should work towards the shortest finish time possible not keep being so African with lead times grin. Surely, you have heard of a shorter finish time for same length of project before, right?

1 Like

Re: Construction: Apapa Road To Be Shut Down For One-year by deomelo: 6:03am On Jun 18, 2017
sisisioge:

...but a whole year is still too long to close a major road. They should work towards the shortest finish time possible not keep being so African with lead times grin. Surely, you have heard of a shorter finish time for same length of project before, right?

What's what doing is worth doing right. I'm sure there are valid reasons for the time frame.

Doing it right and eliminating the headache and sufferings associated with that road should be your primary concern and not the duration.

2 Likes

Re: Construction: Apapa Road To Be Shut Down For One-year by sisisioge: 6:04am On Jun 18, 2017
deomelo:

What's what doing is worth doing right. I'm sure there are valid reasons for the time frame.

Doing it right and eliminating the headache and sufferings associated with that road should be your primary concern and not the duration.

Well, what can one say? At all at all na winch market.
Re: Construction: Apapa Road To Be Shut Down For One-year by mykelly(m): 6:11am On Jun 18, 2017
GworoChewinMaga:

2km road rehabilitation to take one year to complete?

Incompetent buffons
competent Buffon can you pls advise them on how the construction will be completed in 1 month

4 Likes

Re: Construction: Apapa Road To Be Shut Down For One-year by awonwerey: 6:17am On Jun 18, 2017
oshe11:
pls oooo

Also shut down d presidency
undecided
This comment tho grin

Re: Construction: Apapa Road To Be Shut Down For One-year by babadem2much(m): 7:04am On Jun 18, 2017
OAUTemitayo:
You have never been to that particular place, that am sure of.
My thought about the guy you quoted, that road is too deadly honestly some potholes in that road can be use as a normal grave for humans around cocunut wesminista warehouse down to tin can omo is even better to construct some 30 km road than this road that has gone beyond deplorable

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fashola, Abike Dabiri-erewa At The Flags-off Of Ikorodu-shagamu Expressway / "Atiku Is Coming Back To Create A Paradise For Thieves" - Sowore / APC Asks Buhari To Send Soldiers To Ogun For Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.