Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,313 members, 7,808,057 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:11 AM

The House Where Kidnapper Evans Kept His Victims (photo) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The House Where Kidnapper Evans Kept His Victims (photo) (117314 Views)

Lagos House Where Female & Male Sex Workers Are Camped Busted By Police / Family House Where Evans’ Wife Lived Before She Got Married (photo) / Chukwudidumeme Onwuamadike Evans Names His Victims (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The House Where Kidnapper Evans Kept His Victims (photo) by Nobody: 12:08am On Jun 18, 2017
cold:
Where ever there's evil, you'll find god or Jesus' name mentioned. Hmmm

And allah.
Re: The House Where Kidnapper Evans Kept His Victims (photo) by Vivipop(f): 12:09am On Jun 18, 2017
komek:

... that's how they deceive people with Bible even in their shops, yet they will scam u to the last. After them go put Delta state as part of their agitation with out consulting the stake holders.
Uncle what are you saying? What has Delta state and Agitation got to do with this topic or its content?
Re: The House Where Kidnapper Evans Kept His Victims (photo) by peterbello(m): 12:09am On Jun 18, 2017
Evans cant try this in my area.The likes of Iya Timi or mama Ojo would have found out that about their nefarious activities. Those women's aproko is spiritual.
Re: The House Where Kidnapper Evans Kept His Victims (photo) by Martin0(m): 12:10am On Jun 18, 2017
Vivipop:
Uncle what are you saying? What has Delta state and Agitation got to do with this topic or its content?
Nna eh the matter just tire me

2 Likes

Re: The House Where Kidnapper Evans Kept His Victims (photo) by Martin0(m): 12:12am On Jun 18, 2017
Vivipop:
dear what do u think will be the outcome of the judgement that gonna be bestowed on this young man?I just pity the wife and kids
Re: The House Where Kidnapper Evans Kept His Victims (photo) by Vivipop(f): 12:17am On Jun 18, 2017
Martin0:
dear what do u think will be the outcome of the judgement that gonna be bestowed on this young man?I just pity the wife and kids
I only pity the kids, I think the court should decide his fate. I am no saint but that guy deserves to rot in jail.
Re: The House Where Kidnapper Evans Kept His Victims (photo) by Martin0(m): 12:25am On Jun 18, 2017
Vivipop:
I only pity the kids, I think the court should decide his fate. I am no saint but that guy deserves to rot in jail.
waatt dear u don't pitty the wife,don't blame the wife on this coz for sure the guy might just be fake to his wife the probability that the wife may know stands at 50 50 u know that...
Re: The House Where Kidnapper Evans Kept His Victims (photo) by iamrealdeji(m): 12:51am On Jun 18, 2017
refiner:
Little wonders why i do see this man in my dreams...he has taking over d net....
you're not the only one o. I see him in mg dreams a lot too. in fact I just woke up from dream I saw him negotiating a kidnap with a dark man

1 Like

Re: The House Where Kidnapper Evans Kept His Victims (photo) by BABANGBALI: 1:57am On Jun 18, 2017
kaykay1980:
which house do we take.
lets take the one downstairs because of the landlord's daughters
Re: The House Where Kidnapper Evans Kept His Victims (photo) by diva90: 1:59am On Jun 18, 2017
Once the main man goes down, everyone goes down ... he's doing a tell all, no one spared session
Re: The House Where Kidnapper Evans Kept His Victims (photo) by KinzyeWriter(m): 2:58am On Jun 18, 2017
shocked
fortunechy:
the issue of this man make Nigerian to forget the current situation of this country caused by useless APC govt
Hello boy, How was your 5th year birthday anniversary yesterday, so sorry I wasn't able to come. #Take sense as my bday gift for you, please cry.
Re: The House Where Kidnapper Evans Kept His Victims (photo) by adecz: 3:02am On Jun 18, 2017
Hammer House Of Horror.... shocked
Re: The House Where Kidnapper Evans Kept His Victims (photo) by KinzyeWriter(m): 3:03am On Jun 18, 2017
iamrealdeji:
you're not the only one o. I see him in mg dreams a lot too. in fact I just woke up from dream I saw him negotiating a kidnap with a dark man
Because the news is PG 13 grin your maturity does not meet with that of a 13years old. Common, you shouldn't be watching this.
Re: The House Where Kidnapper Evans Kept His Victims (photo) by iamord(m): 3:04am On Jun 18, 2017
my goodness. that emeka is so evil!!!! what warrants such wickedness. they should be tried and exceuted. it's a dangerous thing to have people with minds like this roaming the streets
Re: The House Where Kidnapper Evans Kept His Victims (photo) by yerimas(m): 3:32am On Jun 18, 2017
nuti:
This guy head's shape is so disgusting...
as I see the head, it's catfish that comes to my mind
Re: The House Where Kidnapper Evans Kept His Victims (photo) by Bobulopsy(m): 3:33am On Jun 18, 2017
This guy is evil and should be killed without questioning.
Re: The House Where Kidnapper Evans Kept His Victims (photo) by godquality: 3:46am On Jun 18, 2017
At least it's not like those amateurs that keep their victims in the bush until negotiation is complete.
Re: The House Where Kidnapper Evans Kept His Victims (photo) by abbeyty(m): 3:53am On Jun 18, 2017
I cant just believe that Nigeria has turned to kidnapping hub of the world, how did we get to this level
Re: The House Where Kidnapper Evans Kept His Victims (photo) by Heineken(m): 4:23am On Jun 18, 2017
Oppypoppy:
Thiz guy con dey rain like anytin. I just hope d case no go die down bc d guy get bloody money, n we all know as e dey go for Niaja. Hmmmm.
Thats what am afraid of bro.. This country ain't it....
Re: The House Where Kidnapper Evans Kept His Victims (photo) by malikombi(m): 4:28am On Jun 18, 2017
This guy no even allow anybody get time for Buhari again.
Oya, continue trending till September
Re: The House Where Kidnapper Evans Kept His Victims (photo) by drtee247(m): 4:32am On Jun 18, 2017
sammysammy111:
Na dis Evans story go trend dis June, July and August, for nairaland

Lmao.. Abeg o, make e no pass June..we want a new name to trend next month grin
Re: The House Where Kidnapper Evans Kept His Victims (photo) by basty: 4:33am On Jun 18, 2017
Oppypoppy:
Thiz guy con dey rain like anytin. I just hope d case no go die down bc d guy get bloody money, n we all know as e dey go for Niaja. Hmmmm.

Is that reigning? common reign you cannot spell, pray to reign in the negative ways.
Re: The House Where Kidnapper Evans Kept His Victims (photo) by lharstborn(m): 5:09am On Jun 18, 2017
LASG should demolish the bungalow and build either a Health Centre or Vocational School in its stead. At least this might serve the general populace.
Re: The House Where Kidnapper Evans Kept His Victims (photo) by sisisioge: 5:41am On Jun 18, 2017
Emeka! One of the office veterans! Biko throw him to the sharks! Maximum sentence tinz! If he felt so badly treated by his employer, he should have resigned.
Re: The House Where Kidnapper Evans Kept His Victims (photo) by karrim4real(m): 5:42am On Jun 18, 2017
Evan the Baddest kidnapper even live earth. EBKELE
Re: The House Where Kidnapper Evans Kept His Victims (photo) by Preye21: 5:53am On Jun 18, 2017
Vivipop:
and they had to inscribe "Jesus is alive" on the gate? SMH.

Jesus is actually alive and that's why he was caught
Re: The House Where Kidnapper Evans Kept His Victims (photo) by Nobody: 6:04am On Jun 18, 2017
ShobayoEmma:
Auction the house as low as #50 and use the money to buy him rat-poison mixed with cement.
Bros, no use ya money buy generational brouhaha...a word is enough for the wise...carry on cool
Re: The House Where Kidnapper Evans Kept His Victims (photo) by Fredrichnnamani: 6:08am On Jun 18, 2017
Abeg this Evans story is too much now, let me ask HOW IS OUR PRESIDENT, IS HE OKAY NOW OR HE DON GO?
Re: The House Where Kidnapper Evans Kept His Victims (photo) by royal231(m): 6:08am On Jun 18, 2017
Evans.. Thanks a lot for letting us be aware that Nigerians can pay 1m dollars..

Evans is just the beginning
Re: The House Where Kidnapper Evans Kept His Victims (photo) by Nobody: 6:18am On Jun 18, 2017
lalasticlala:

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/www.nta.ng/news/security-news/20170617-evans-kidnap-proved-biggest-mistake-kingpin/amp/
UNFORTUNATELY SOME IGBOS WILL CALL THIS "HUSTLE" NOT CRIME AN IGBO LADY ONCE TOLD ME THAT SHE WILL NOT MARRY A GUY WHO IS NOT IGBO BY TRIBE I ASKED HER WHY, SHE SAID "IGBO BOYS HUSTLE DIE" NA THE "HUSTLE" WE DEY SEE SO CRIMINALS
Re: The House Where Kidnapper Evans Kept His Victims (photo) by NaijaBlend: 6:38am On Jun 18, 2017
sammysammy111:
Na dis Evans story go trend dis June, July and August, for nairaland

Don't mind them!

Democracy Day has been celebrated without him. Budget signed without him. And we still think we have a president?
Re: The House Where Kidnapper Evans Kept His Victims (photo) by komek(m): 6:48am On Jun 18, 2017
Vivipop:

Aunty, I spoke in parables. But nevertheless, lemme break it down.
That inscription "Jesus is alive" on that gate tells you the dubious nature of an Igbo man using God to deceive people and also cover their sins . If u go to an Igbo man's shop, you will always see a very big Bible, this does not stop him from giving you fake products.
Furthermore, because of their dubious nature, an average Delta man isolate himself from accepting to be included in their quest for Biafra. Now they even included Deltans in their map without consultations to know if they are interested in their so called agitation for Biafra.
Aunty, did I make sense to u now?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Two Slay Queens Fight, One Strips Herself Totally Unclad, The Other Runs / Thief Tied And Put In A Car Boot In Port Harcourt (Photos) / Two Ladies Attempt To Rape A Man In South Africa (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.