Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:57 AM

The Witch - Part 1 - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Witch - Part 1 (796 Views)

The Witch Of Zedikus / The Witch In The Stone Boat / The Witch And The Baobaotree (A True Life Event) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Witch - Part 1 by Jameskyrian(m): 10:38pm On Jun 17, 2017
Hello , do you love horror movies ? definitely ,you would love scary story tale too ! Here comes a scary tale Titled ,''The Witch''...it promises to get you glued to your device ,,it's quite A short story though..

The Witch - Part 1

The air turned black all around me and I felt tingles around my skin. The chanting continued. I still couldn’t understand the language, but I knew something was coming. The ground underneath my feet trembled and a putrid smell filled my nostrils.

“Come forth,” I heard my mother’s voice say. “Take this vessel.” I could feel the blood rushing to my head. It was coming. I was terrified. I didn’t want to do this. Somewhere in my head, I could hear whispers. It was more than one voice– hundreds, thousands maybe. They were calling me. They were coming to claim me.

The chanting continued.

“STOP!!”

They stopped chanting. The whispers ceased. The darkness slowly dissipated. I could see the rest of the basement. My old bicycle by the window where I lost my first tooth. Then there was the window where I first saw Mathew; the boy I lost my virginity to. This was my home. I had so many good memories here, It was supposed to be safe. Why did it feel so terrifying.......

Continue reading on the link ......

Source : http://jkcyno.com/2017/06/16/witch/

Re: The Witch - Part 1 by germaphobe(m): 10:42pm On Jun 17, 2017
oya i don come
Re: The Witch - Part 1 by Jameskyrian(m): 11:07pm On Jun 17, 2017
germaphobe:
oya i don come

you're highly welcome...grab your popcorn

(1) (Reply)

The Damsel In Distress / I Need A Writer / Writer Needed For Home Improvement Blog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.