Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,569 members, 7,809,081 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:36 PM

Xiaomi Mi Max 2 - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Xiaomi Mi Max 2 (8673 Views)

Xiaomi Mi Max 3 Officially Launched With 5500mah Battery - Full Specifications / The All New Xiaomi Mi Max 3 Is Big, Bold And Beautiful (photos) / Xiaomi Mi Max 3 Is Now Official : Specs, Feature, News & More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Xiaomi Mi Max 2 by Protein0: 9:46pm On Jun 26, 2017
Xiaomi mi5 pro 3+64gb: N97k

Xiaomi mi max 2 4+64gb: N106k
Case and screen protector gifts for every phone

72hours delivery!

Call or WhatsApp 07063579846

Meanwhile, all other Xiaomi models and other phone brands can be arranged for with flash delivery at affordable prices.
Re: Xiaomi Mi Max 2 by finfol007(m): 9:05pm On Jun 27, 2017
bravesoul247:
Xiaomi is a good phone and Tecno Camon CX is also good. Believe that!

OMO MHEEN......ITs someone who has never been on a plane before that would say he prefers a car in long journeys.....
The wise would know what this statement means. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Xiaomi Mi Max 2 by ubev01(m): 10:07pm On Jun 27, 2017
somebody don first me unbox this phone for naija, shai, congrats bro on your new machine

1 Like

Re: Xiaomi Mi Max 2 by Protein0: 10:17pm On Jun 27, 2017
ubev01:
somebody don first me unbox this phone for naija, shai, congrats bro on your new machine
No worries chief!
Any moment from now wink

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Xiaomi Mi Max 2 by Protein0: 5:23pm On Jun 29, 2017
ubev01:

I hope you will unbox urs tonight sha wink??

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Xiaomi Mi Max 2 by Nobody: 11:26pm On Jul 03, 2017
The battery part is unbelievable.....24hr on heavy usage. .....hmmm

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Xiaomi Mi Max 2 by finfol007(m): 9:21am On Jul 04, 2017
SAVEDBABA:
The battery part is unbelievable.....24hr on heavy usage. .....hmmm

Believe bro....

Screenshot na enof proof

With 85% brightness ooo
Re: Xiaomi Mi Max 2 by Demour(m): 1:13pm On Jul 12, 2017
call me abeg u 09071074504 or nairaland
Re: Xiaomi Mi Max 2 by finfol007(m): 9:08am On Jul 16, 2017
Demour:
call me abeg u 09071074504 or nairaland

Dont get....who should call u?
Re: Xiaomi Mi Max 2 by Demour(m): 2:35am On Jul 17, 2017
finfol007:

Dont get....who should call u?
just flash me let me call you....i want you to import for me and did you use dollar master card or naira mastercard
Re: Xiaomi Mi Max 2 by Patrick33(m): 8:40am On Jul 17, 2017
Nice phone...i sold my mi 4x just recently...gonna buy the mi mix concept phone.....and OP no lie...the colors may beat the s4 but no match the Galaxy s5...i've seen the mi max 2...great device
Re: Xiaomi Mi Max 2 by finfol007(m): 7:32pm On Jul 17, 2017
Demour:

just flash me let me call you....i want you to import for me and did you use dollar master card or naira mastercard

Try zenith master card or gtb....i hear they are going flawlessly now....
Re: Xiaomi Mi Max 2 by Demour(m): 12:13am On Jul 18, 2017
finfol007:

Try zenith master card or gtb....i hear they are going flawlessly now....
ok thanks.....gtb mastercard and visa which is better and did u contact the seller on aliexpress before u bought the phone or just order for it and it delivered to you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Xiaomi Mi Max 2 by toluwanimi07(m): 10:06am On Jul 18, 2017
Demour:

ok thanks.....gtb mastercard and visa which is better and did u contact the seller on aliexpress before u bought the phone or just order for it and it delivered to you
gtb master card works perfectly confirmed that's what i use and u dont need to contact the seller Just look for a reputable store on ali and order from there .. the likes of eternal team, xiaomi online store and dreami are reputable
Re: Xiaomi Mi Max 2 by finfol007(m): 9:38am On Jul 19, 2017
Demour:

Gt master is the best....nd i contacted no one...just ordered and volla.....got to me here.....

Next on agenda is a good drone
Re: Xiaomi Mi Max 2 by Baroba(m): 9:42am On Jul 19, 2017
Wish I waited for this before getting the Mi Max..oh well.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Xiaomi Mi Max 2 by Humblesam(m): 10:20am On Jul 19, 2017
Baadal:
I have a new Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x for sale grey colour call/whatsapp 08025220285 if interested

Where is ur base?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Xiaomi Mi Max 2 by adegoke93: 1:54pm On Jul 22, 2017
Pls how much is mi max?
Baroba:
Wish I waited for this before getting the Mi Max..oh well.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Xiaomi Mi Max 2 by Baadal(m): 7:10pm On Jul 22, 2017
Humblesam:

Where is ur base?
Lagos mainland
Re: Xiaomi Mi Max 2 by Baadal(m): 7:15pm On Jul 22, 2017
Baadal:
I have a new Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x for sale black colour call/whatsapp 08025220285 if interested
Black colour available

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Xiaomi Mi Max 2 by jamesbanjo(m): 12:25am On Jul 23, 2017
Baadal:

Black colour available

Can i swap with my Gionee m5 and add cash? ?
Re: Xiaomi Mi Max 2 by Demour(m): 12:46am On Jul 23, 2017
if i use this company to import my phone called DHL will it be delivered to me....i hope they don`t have problem bcus i want to order from MI OCEAN am i free to order from there
Re: Xiaomi Mi Max 2 by noobody(m): 1:19am On Jul 23, 2017
Get your cheap $$$$ to use for ur online orders right now.

Express delivery for almost all xiaomi phones now avail!!

Contacts on signature!!
Re: Xiaomi Mi Max 2 by noobody(m): 1:20am On Jul 23, 2017
Demour:
if i use this company to import my phone called DHL will it be delivered to me....i hope they don`t have problem bcus i want to order from MI OCEAN am i free to order from there

With DHL be assured you are paying custom duties,nd nor be smiling fee at all.
Re: Xiaomi Mi Max 2 by Demour(m): 12:30pm On Jul 27, 2017
so should i go for free shipping since DHL is costly or with one with lesser shipping money should i go for and which of them do you recommend i should buy from....
Re: Xiaomi Mi Max 2 by Demour(m): 12:32pm On Jul 27, 2017
noobody:

With DHL be assured you are paying custom duties,nd nor be smiling fee at all.
which one should i go for that is cheaper and better
Re: Xiaomi Mi Max 2 by Demour(m): 1:21pm On Aug 08, 2017
how does it take aliexpress standard shipping to get to ur destination
Re: Xiaomi Mi Max 2 by noobody(m): 1:29pm On Aug 08, 2017
Demour:
how does it take aliexpress standard shipping to get to ur destination

2 weeks
Re: Xiaomi Mi Max 2 by petishegzy(m): 2:23pm On Oct 06, 2017
finfol007:
Let me quickly introduce you guys to the xiaomi mi max 2.

The new sweetheart i just bought.

She is a thing of beauty.

With its uni-metal, uni-body design, she feels premium to touch......i promise you, every one who holds the phone will ask its name and make.

Its design is also awesome, with the 2.5D curved edges and the corning gorilla glass 4 that was used for its display, she has a screen size of 6.44inches with a 74% screen to body ratio.
She is just beautiful,words cant phantom.

Switching her on....one will notice the crysp beautiful display she emits. With an awesome brightness ......like the brightness is just awesome.......coupled with the crysp display i swear xiaomi finish work.
The touch response is smooth,fast and very sensitive trust me......the display will wow you......even tho its an ips lcd display of 1080*1920 its feels like an AMOLED......even my samsung s4 and my friends s5 display is no way close to her display. Enough of the display already.

Now on performance.........FLUID is the word for it......with its 2.0Ghtz octacore processor even with a Snapdragon625 chipset.....tho pple re complaining they expected 660.....i no feel any lag at all.....its just fluid, super fast and dunno the word again for it.....
Its multitasking is awesome......with its 4Gig ram, multitasking is great......no need to be scared of running too many background apps cos she is capable....without closing any app for the other. Let me stop at that with its performance.

Now battery life......Hehehe.....power bank.....na im you carry for hand....i swear.....NO MATTER HOW HEAVY YOU USE THE BATTERY....YOU CANT KILL IT IN A DAY.......well maybe if you keep watching a 1080p full HD movie with the phone at the highest brightness constantly non stop for 23HRS.....cos thats how long it can take u for such a demanding task.
The battery optimization is sweet..... Snapdragon625 does a great job with battery saving especially if u aint using the phone at all....with only 1% drop after 4hrs standby with wifi and 7 apps runing in background.
Even gionee m5 and m6 wen tested with it couldnt stand its durability.
Another super thing is dat no matter what you do.THE BATTERY WOULD NOT JUST GO HOT!!!.....Trust me.....i have tried......she doesnt get hot at all....dunno how they did it....i swee it as awesome....not even when charging.
The phone is equipped with usb type c and supports fast charging even with its inbuilt charger and supports reversible charging. Fully charging the phone from 0-68% takes just one hour.... And takes 2hrs30mins for full charge.
Bettery does not get hot during charging at all.

The phones audio quality too is so awesome......with its dual speakers....at different ends giving u a digital surround imersive sound u can ever listen to on a device.....trust me on this....ud be wowed.lol....

Fingerprint sensor too is awesome....unlocks in split seconds with just a slight touch....nd very accurate....

I can go on and on and on.....but i must stop here.

I can never forget.

Its camera.....even tho they said its a 12MP camera.....it beats its predecessor that has the 16MP camera....and even beats the samsung galaxy s4 and eevn s5 with 13MP camera.....due to its new improved sony LR lens.....this is the same camera lens used in the xiaomi mi 6 and other high end phones.....the picture quality is just great....no lag.....autofocus is super fast....
With a very fast shutter time...so u cn capture a very fast moment as fast as u can.....
One issue i have wth the camera tho is the image stabilization....
But apart from that...she shoots super duper photos.....

Supports 4k recording too....and trust me....ud be wowed with the quality too....

Xiaomi never paid me to do this....neither did Elijahdre....i did it out of my own volition cos i looked for an extensive personal review like this by a nigerian on this phone before buying it....but couldnt get any....maybe because it was just launched few weeks ago.

what i can advise u is.....if u have the cash to.....please buy....YOU WILL NEVER REGRET IT.
Hello brother.. I bought dis device not up to a month now,and i've bin trying to set 'Split Screen' function but i couldn't do it.. And to save whatsapp status is a problem, any help pls
Re: Xiaomi Mi Max 2 by iliyande(m): 2:30pm On Oct 06, 2017
petishegzy:

Hello brother.. I bought dis device not up to a month now,and i've bin trying to set 'Split Screen' function but i couldn't do it.. And to save whatsapp status is a problem, any help pls

MIUI 9 stable is not yet available for mi max 2 but if you need it that bad, I advise you to flash beta rom. @grandmufti can be of help to you
Re: Xiaomi Mi Max 2 by GrandMufti: 2:45pm On Oct 06, 2017
iliyande:

MIUI 9 stable is not yet available for mi max 2 but if you need it that bad, I advise you to flash beta rom. @grandmufti can be of help to you

He'll need to unlock bootloader. Let him kuku wait for stable update.

1 Like

Re: Xiaomi Mi Max 2 by GrandMufti: 2:55pm On Oct 06, 2017
petishegzy:

Wait for stable update.

Whatsapp status are auto saved when you view them

Explorer * storage * tap the 3 dots at the top right * show hidden files * whatsapp *media * statuses

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Xiaomi Or Samsung / Appli. From Skye Bank / Comparing The Extremely Similar Tecno H6 And New Tecno M6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.