Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,777 members, 7,806,141 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:04 PM

She Is Now Married But Still Want Me To B Makin Love To Her.? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Is Now Married But Still Want Me To B Makin Love To Her.? (2226 Views)

We Aren't Married But He Wants These From Me / Help!!! I Still Love With My Ex Who Is Now Married / Woman who fell inlove with a beggar now married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Is Now Married But Still Want Me To B Makin Love To Her.? by Iwaman(m): 3:47pm On Jan 24, 2010
She still want me to go to bed wit her, since her husband want on 2yrs course 4 marine drillin, she is real beautiful and hav d cash 2. Help me pls wat do i do?
Re: She Is Now Married But Still Want Me To B Makin Love To Her.? by hollandis(f): 4:34pm On Jan 24, 2010
This is pu$$$y on a platter of gold.No need to give cash,no fear of unwanted pregnancy,no repercussion nothing .Just an understanding woman who wants to give what rightly belongs to a man .
I wish all women were like this,there will be no need to marry.
Re: She Is Now Married But Still Want Me To B Makin Love To Her.? by THEAMAKA(f): 4:56pm On Jan 24, 2010
if you sleep with her, that is your own business. remember she is a married woman. she is probably just really Hot.
or what if some guy was banging your wife? then what?
Re: She Is Now Married But Still Want Me To B Makin Love To Her.? by Fearcom(m): 5:05pm On Jan 24, 2010
Reap what you sow,Bro . . . . .reap what you sow . . . . lipsrsealed
Re: She Is Now Married But Still Want Me To B Makin Love To Her.? by Danja4sure(m): 6:19pm On Jan 24, 2010
@ poster how will you fee if someone is sleeping with your wife when you went for corpse or on business? I believe you will reap whatever you saw. cool
Re: She Is Now Married But Still Want Me To B Makin Love To Her.? by Wislet(f): 6:28pm On Jan 24, 2010
Sometimes i seriously wonder at some things.  
Is the poster REALLY seeking advice from us?
From the way u sound already, it doesn't look as if any advice will make meaning 2 u. Cos u're already kicking ur lips at the money.
Ok. Since u said u need advice: put yourself in her husband's shoes and assume u're the one that left to do a course. Picture a TRUE image of ur wife in another man's arms. Let it be so real, as in it is truly happening. And it was.
Here's it: If u're gonna go back home with a straight face and the word 'honey' (ur pet name 4 her) isn't gonna bite like lime in ur inner cheeks, then go ahead, but if it IS, then u've answered yourself.
Re: She Is Now Married But Still Want Me To B Makin Love To Her.? by BeeMe: 6:55pm On Jan 24, 2010
FLEEEEEEEEEEEE from adultery.
Re: She Is Now Married But Still Want Me To B Makin Love To Her.? by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jan 24, 2010
If you woodstick causes you to sin, cut it off grin
Re: She Is Now Married But Still Want Me To B Makin Love To Her.? by sammyavu: 7:14pm On Jan 24, 2010
guy if u try am the husband cash u Na big problem u dey ooh so don't try it so as to avoid the scandal that would came out from it. DIS NA TEMPTATION WITH LITTLE CONFUSION INFATUATION.
Re: She Is Now Married But Still Want Me To B Makin Love To Her.? by sammyavu: 7:49pm On Jan 24, 2010
that means both of u have something in common before she is married,if what am thinking is true that mean u have to give it up to her tell her that it is over now cos if u have intimacy with her u have committed adultery and it is a curse as Nigeria man or woman
Re: She Is Now Married But Still Want Me To B Makin Love To Her.? by Freiburger(m): 11:37pm On Jan 24, 2010
Treat others the way u want to be treated. what goes around comes around, if u f**k anothers man's wife someone is definetly gonna do the same to u.
Re: She Is Now Married But Still Want Me To B Makin Love To Her.? by jenibayo(f): 11:39pm On Jan 24, 2010
Freiburger:

Treat others the way u want to be treated. what goes around comes around, if u be intimate with anothers man's wife someone is definetly gonna do the same to u.

Abag tell dem!!
Re: She Is Now Married But Still Want Me To B Makin Love To Her.? by mamagee3(f): 11:41pm On Jan 24, 2010
Tell her you don't want to commit adultery
Or you stop seeing her
Re: She Is Now Married But Still Want Me To B Makin Love To Her.? by NETGAIN: 12:05am On Jan 25, 2010
LIKE OBJ TOLD YAR ADUA, YOU SHOULD KNOW 'THE PATH OF HONOUR'

I REALLY LIKE OBJ, I WISH HE GOT A THIRD TERM
Re: She Is Now Married But Still Want Me To B Makin Love To Her.? by mamagee3(f): 12:14am On Jan 25, 2010
NETGAIN:

LIKE OBJ TOLD YAR ADUA, YOU SHOULD KNOW 'THE PATH OF HONOUR'

I REALLY LIKE OBJ, I WISH HE GOT A THIRD TERM

He would only have his third term when you have your own country.
Not in my country
Re: She Is Now Married But Still Want Me To B Makin Love To Her.? by Moyola(f): 12:20am On Jan 25, 2010
hollandis:

This is pu$$$y on a platter of gold.No need to give cash,no fear of unwanted pregnancy,no repercussion nothing .Just an understanding woman who wants to give what rightly belongs to a man .
I wish all women were like this,there will be no need to marry.

Uhm!

@ Op
Nemesis 'll catch up! Yur choice! tongue
Re: She Is Now Married But Still Want Me To B Makin Love To Her.? by Druss(m): 12:21am On Jan 25, 2010
fi iyawo oni oyawo sile,
Re: She Is Now Married But Still Want Me To B Makin Love To Her.? by na2day2(m): 8:57am On Jan 25, 2010
Iwaman:

She still want me to go to bed wit her, since her husband want on 2yrs course 4 marine drillin, she is real beautiful and hav d cash 2. Help me pls wat do i do?

what are u still waiting for? abeg go do ur thing with her, we will donate to ur aids awareness program in the future, idiot!
Re: She Is Now Married But Still Want Me To B Makin Love To Her.? by jumaingirl(f): 4:10pm On Jan 25, 2010
na2day?:

what are u still waiting for? abeg go do your thing with her, we will donate to your aids awareness program in the future, idiot!
grin grin grin
Re: She Is Now Married But Still Want Me To B Makin Love To Her.? by ayettymama(f): 4:18pm On Jan 25, 2010
eeeya i feel u

no1 either the woman shouldnt be married or she needs sum serious help

but my dear poster

KARMA IS A BITCH!!!
Re: She Is Now Married But Still Want Me To B Makin Love To Her.? by Jamo90: 4:25pm On Jan 25, 2010
Re: She Is Now Married But Still Want Me To B Makin Love To Her.? by Jamo90: 4:26pm On Jan 25, 2010
You will definely reap what u sow bro! All that glitter is ,
Re: She Is Now Married But Still Want Me To B Makin Love To Her.? by vikiviko(m): 4:34pm On Jan 25, 2010
not good. grin
Re: She Is Now Married But Still Want Me To B Makin Love To Her.? by ayettymama(f): 5:00pm On Jan 25, 2010
WHY is nl changing my words?? WHY WHY O WHY??

*sulking*

i sed B.I.T.C.H
Re: She Is Now Married But Still Want Me To B Makin Love To Her.? by na2day2(m): 7:05pm On Jan 25, 2010
Jamo90:

You will definely reap what u sow bro! All that glitter is ,

is not gold but may be diamonds  grin grin grin
Re: She Is Now Married But Still Want Me To B Makin Love To Her.? by Iwaman(m): 8:49am On Feb 18, 2010
Tanks to u all, she have stop disturbin me, since she has takin to church activities, but want me to keep my mouth shot. TanksssssssS
Re: She Is Now Married But Still Want Me To B Makin Love To Her.? by Nobody: 8:59am On Feb 18, 2010
Iwaman:

Tanks to u all, she have stop disturbin me, since she has takin to church activities, but want me to keep my mouth shot. TanksssssssS

Lol, so she's a christian? Can you imagine. How old is she? And I think she just got wedded right?.
Re: She Is Now Married But Still Want Me To B Makin Love To Her.? by Nobody: 5:39pm On Feb 18, 2010
@ poster, i wouldn't do it if i were you.
Re: She Is Now Married But Still Want Me To B Makin Love To Her.? by naijaswag1: 5:43pm On Feb 18, 2010
U see how men put themselves in trouble what kind of marine drilling my asssssss should a person depart for two years without his wife? Am sorry for some people.

@poster. Get ready for someone to sleep with your wife in the future.it must happened to you.It is the law of Kama.
Re: She Is Now Married But Still Want Me To B Makin Love To Her.? by Mimicole(f): 7:22pm On Feb 18, 2010
poster, poster is wa to u sha. whatsoever a man soweth, fill in d space
Re: She Is Now Married But Still Want Me To B Makin Love To Her.? by richard69(m): 7:27pm On Feb 18, 2010
Mr poster don't mind those hypocrites, abeg chop the free chao.
Re: She Is Now Married But Still Want Me To B Makin Love To Her.? by Nobody: 7:34pm On Feb 18, 2010
The wise man need not ask, The fool asks in vain.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys, Can You Marry An Older Woman / Pregnancy For An Armed Robber / Your Pastor Is Preaching Against Fornication & U Are Sitting Next 2 Ur Gal In Church. Lol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.