Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,850 members, 7,798,840 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:11 AM

I Feel Feverish, Headache, Bodyache And No Malaria And Typhoid Detected - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Feel Feverish, Headache, Bodyache And No Malaria And Typhoid Detected (1797 Views)

71% Nigerians Have No Malaria Parasite Antigen,wasting Money On Drugs– New Study / How Do I Treat This Stubborn Malaria And Typhoid I Have Had For Over 4 Months? / Nigerian Invents A Water Device That Prevents Cholera And Typhoid Infections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Feel Feverish, Headache, Bodyache And No Malaria And Typhoid Detected by Dronedude(m): 2:07am On Jun 18, 2017
Hello doctors, i'm a bit confused. Of recent, i fell sick with symptoms like fever, head ache and body pain. I woke up shivering and still managed to go to work but i found out that i was too weak to perform at work so i decieded to head to the hospital by then i was in a very bad state. On getting there, they checked my tempreture and it was 39 degrees centigrates they also ran some test and injected me with PCM. The test result came out malaria scanty and typhoid none detected yet i was hiven some maleria drugs and paracetamol. Im still feeling feverish at night this is day two and the doctor said i should just complete my malaria drug.

I am confused please i need professional advice from a doctor or a pharmacist. Thanks.
Re: I Feel Feverish, Headache, Bodyache And No Malaria And Typhoid Detected by LionDeLeo: 2:19am On Jun 18, 2017
I hope is not what I'm thinking. cheesy

Anyway, on a serious note, malaria drugs seem to work very slowly on the causative agents (lab technicians call the agents plasmodium).

You may still be having that feverish and weak feelings even on completion of the drug administration. But if the problem is actually malaria, you will gradually start recuperating after completing the drugs.

That is my personal experience.

Anyway, what do I know, doctors in the house pls dude needs your explanations.

I am not in a any way close to being a medical practitioner.
Re: I Feel Feverish, Headache, Bodyache And No Malaria And Typhoid Detected by 0b100100111: 3:40am On Jun 18, 2017
You re pregnant! grin grin grin
Re: I Feel Feverish, Headache, Bodyache And No Malaria And Typhoid Detected by kollyp2000(m): 3:44am On Jun 18, 2017
You have HIV
Re: I Feel Feverish, Headache, Bodyache And No Malaria And Typhoid Detected by Paulpaulpaul(m): 5:16am On Jun 18, 2017
This nairaland guy is a girl and the guy is pregnant

Re: I Feel Feverish, Headache, Bodyache And No Malaria And Typhoid Detected by GogetterMD(m): 5:26am On Jun 18, 2017
Any sore throat? Cough? Red eyes?
Re: I Feel Feverish, Headache, Bodyache And No Malaria And Typhoid Detected by Laird(m): 5:57am On Jun 18, 2017
Do a full blood count
Re: I Feel Feverish, Headache, Bodyache And No Malaria And Typhoid Detected by Mcsteamy1429: 6:27am On Jun 18, 2017
Oga it's just day 2 and besides your symptoms are quite consistent with malaria...the acute onset ..the joint aches ,fever etc...you can t always rely on lab results...my advice is adhere to the meds in a matter of days you'd be fine...and I hope it's actually an artemisinin combination therapy your taking sef...what antimalarials where u given?

(1) (Reply)

Holy Basil (efirin) For Health And Healing / USMLE Whatsapp Group / Is It Advisable For A Woman To Have 6 Packs?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.