Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,284 members, 7,807,960 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:08 AM

We Are Not Entering Monday With Evans Stories O! - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / We Are Not Entering Monday With Evans Stories O! (364 Views)

CCTV Footage Of Suicide Bomber Entering A Church In Sri Lanka / Kate Henshaw Reacts To Photo Of Policemen Posing With Evans, The Kidnapper / There Are Many Things Wrong With Evans' Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Are Not Entering Monday With Evans Stories O! by azimibraun: 10:27am On Jun 18, 2017
Abeg we have heard enough. These are all signs of a case that may be swept under the carpet. By the way it's going. Ironically Nigerians may think this per second reporting of investigations and interrogation will keep the case alive, it appears the opposite to me. Its Abracadabra. At a point we all will lose touch and even begin to think Evans have been prosecuted and convicted. They are trying to confuse us. Finish investigations, give us one comprehensive report and prosecute him. When it gets to trial, we can follow from the court. Don't tell us anymore. Is Vanguard the officially endorsed Newspaper covering the Evans Open tournament? Everything I see is Vanguard as source.
Re: We Are Not Entering Monday With Evans Stories O! by andy511(m): 10:27am On Jun 18, 2017
azimibraun:
Abeg we have heard enough. These are all signs of a case that may be swept under the carpet. By the way it's going. Ironically Nigerians may think this per second reporting of investigations and interrogation will keep the case alive, it appears the opposite to me. It Abracadabra. At a point we all will lose touch and even begin to think Evans have been prosecuted and convicted. They are trying to confuse us. Finish investigations, give us one comprehensive report and prosecute him. When it gets to trial, we can follow from the court. Don't tell us anymore. Is Vanguard the officially endorsed Newspaper covering the Evans Open tournament? Everything I see is Vanguard as source.
Re: We Are Not Entering Monday With Evans Stories O! by ITbomb(m): 10:39am On Jun 18, 2017
The reason media trial strife in the country is because the people have lost confidence in the judiciary.

By the way, Evans story will still be on for better part of next week.

Have you heard that Police has promoted the officers who caught Evans? Check

Also see Evans reaction in cell as he saw video of his wife and kids crying for the camera
Re: We Are Not Entering Monday With Evans Stories O! by doublewisdom: 11:07am On Jun 18, 2017
The Evans story don tire me! !!

(1) (Reply)

APC Councillorship Aspirant Daughter Dumped By Kidnappers Unconscious / In USA, A TV News Truck Was Stolen While Crew Were Reporting On Crime Concerns / Lagos Police Command Cautions That Ikorodu Residents Moves Around With Id Cards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.