Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,445 members, 7,808,592 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:57 PM

Amaechi At 52: Channels TV Issues Disclaimer During Broadcast Of Birthday Speech - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi At 52: Channels TV Issues Disclaimer During Broadcast Of Birthday Speech (33626 Views)

Rotimi Amaechi At Boston Airport (Photos) / Dino Melaye Vs Amaechi At The Osasu Show Symposium (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaechi At 52: Channels TV Issues Disclaimer During Broadcast Of Birthday Speech by Spidermon: 5:29pm On Jun 18, 2017
Very petty man.
Another evidence that the standard of our leadership is extremely low.
Wike is no better tho'.
Re: Amaechi At 52: Channels TV Issues Disclaimer During Broadcast Of Birthday Speech by jamesharryson(m): 5:31pm On Jun 18, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
He can't even say anything about development ..... Wasting his time tackling a successful wike
I watched the speech but at a point I could not hold myself again. I had to change to cartoon channel instead of watching the kind of rubbish he was vomitting when he was called upon to address the masses
Re: Amaechi At 52: Channels TV Issues Disclaimer During Broadcast Of Birthday Speech by basadenet: 6:23pm On Jun 18, 2017
The best TV station in Nigeria. Kudos for that brave action.
Re: Amaechi At 52: Channels TV Issues Disclaimer During Broadcast Of Birthday Speech by Kaybaba5(m): 7:03pm On Jun 18, 2017
luvinhubby:
Catastrophe is what you get when you recruit political hoodlums like Amaechi to engineer 'change' for any nation like Nigeria.
Humn
Re: Amaechi At 52: Channels TV Issues Disclaimer During Broadcast Of Birthday Speech by benzems(m): 7:08pm On Jun 18, 2017
Amaechi pay corpers that you are owing
Re: Amaechi At 52: Channels TV Issues Disclaimer During Broadcast Of Birthday Speech by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jun 18, 2017
Mynd44:
Both Wike and Amaechi are mad. They just dont have anybody to tell them

You sef na MOD
Iszhoekay o! undecided
Re: Amaechi At 52: Channels TV Issues Disclaimer During Broadcast Of Birthday Speech by Pro2makx(m): 10:10pm On Jun 18, 2017
sarrki:

Bros
.I swear all our politician are rogues
Wow! Even Buhari. I never knew o. I thought he was holier and knew how to battle corruption
Re: Amaechi At 52: Channels TV Issues Disclaimer During Broadcast Of Birthday Speech by godquality: 10:26pm On Jun 18, 2017
luvinhubby:
Catastrophe is what you get when you recruit political hoodlums like Amaechi to engineer 'change' for any nation like Nigeria.
You sum it up pretty well. I've nothing to say than agree with you.

Oh I've something to say.. All politicians are hoodlums especially those from rivers state. Some of the political parties should even change their slogan to "thugs for life"
Re: Amaechi At 52: Channels TV Issues Disclaimer During Broadcast Of Birthday Speech by aalangel(f): 10:57pm On Jun 18, 2017
Mynd44:
Both Wike and Amaechi are mad. They just dont have anybody to tell them

You can't tell them? Is it only on Nairaland that you have powers?
Re: Amaechi At 52: Channels TV Issues Disclaimer During Broadcast Of Birthday Speech by billyG(m): 11:30pm On Jun 18, 2017
Those two savages shld b allow to fight themselves naked.
Re: Amaechi At 52: Channels TV Issues Disclaimer During Broadcast Of Birthday Speech by bukatyne(f): 2:02am On Jun 19, 2017
If Amechi couldn't enjoy his birthday without dragging Wike into it, then he must really lack joy & peace in his life.

I don't care about their ongoing fracas; that symposium was organized in his honour and if he decided to focus on Wike (the thorn in his flesh) instead basking in his achievements, family, friends, party etc. for just 24hrs, then all is not well.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Boko Haram Ex-combatants Undergo Rehabilitation After Surrender (Photos) / Shiites Attack Soldiers With Stones In Abuja, Attempt To Steal Weapons - Army / Osinbajo Tests Negative For Coronavirus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.