Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,547 members, 7,809,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:03 PM

Tutelage On Crypto-currency Business - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Tutelage On Crypto-currency Business (559 Views)

Learn How To Trade On Crypto Currency And Make BIG Money Doing So. / A Very Important Information On Virtual Currency Business / LCF Crypto Currency Now On For Grab 4 Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tutelage On Crypto-currency Business by bharkarh(m): 12:46pm On Jun 18, 2017
Hello House,

Please I need you guys to kindly put me through on buying and selling of crypto-currencies as my love for it is getting to it's peak.

I've joined several whatsapp group and I must commend the admins for trying their best to put others through.

Would love to start with a 100K naira but scared of making the wrong move (reason I will need you guys to guide me through till I will be able to stand on my own)

Also, sharing of ideas and several Altcoins can be discussed here as it would help prospective investors like me to know the best shitcoin to invest in.

Though I'm after profit maximization, but also, I wont let greed charge it's power over me as I would love to know when to sell this coins before they start dumping.

I use a Nokia Lumia 1520 but I don't know if there is any wallet that works with windows phones, but if there is none, is there a wallet for computers where my coins can be kept or I must get an android phone.

Awaiting a kind response from you all.

Regards.
Re: Tutelage On Crypto-currency Business by owunabastard: 10:09pm On Jun 18, 2017
To help you, you can fund your wallet with litecoin, sign up to coinbase. Go to coinmarket and buy litecoin, Before then, you must generate address in your litecoin inside coinbase. Then when you buy litecoin through changelly (coinmarketcap), they will ask you to pay with your bitcoin. Hopefully you must have your bitcoin in your blockchain wallet.
I hope this will help you.
1. coinbase wallet
2, blockchain wallet
3. buy through coinmarket

(1) (Reply)

Palm Oil Plantation Owners Needed!!! / Get In!! / Pls What 12 Or 13 Inch Laptop Is Good For Gaming And Video Edit Budget 50k To70k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.