Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,397 members, 7,808,426 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:47 AM

If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? Part2 - Dating And Meet-up Zone (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? Part2 (2732 Views)

I Need A Serious Date, Any Matured Minded Man? / Want To Date Any Of These Beautiful Ladies? / Can you date any of Alams children? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? Part2 by Pweety4me(f): 11:50pm On Jan 24, 2010
@OP Sighs long tin. . . undecided

O and thanx guys 4 d votes on d previous thread platinumpkin angry wink,xyrenise(broke a$$) tongue smiley,dapsycool cool, and Mr Blazer jeeez i had 2 go through all 25 slides more dan half of it was just full of pure trash and derailment. . .
lipsrsealed
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? Part2 by Mannylex(m): 11:55pm On Jan 24, 2010
Mo, now that's really harsh on me and u just did sumfin to ma ego. I've turned down many for u, but this it wat I get. Too bad, I fink i've gat to reconsider. , , , .
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? Part2 by Moyola(f): 11:59pm On Jan 24, 2010
Yu did?! I warned yu! tongue
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? Part2 by Mannylex(m): 12:02am On Jan 25, 2010
So is that wat u're saying?
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? Part2 by jenibayo(f): 12:03am On Jan 25, 2010
Mannylex:

Oh poor u lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? Part2 by Moyola(f): 12:10am On Jan 25, 2010
Mannylex:

Uhm uhmn! tongue
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? Part2 by detopshot(m): 12:18am On Jan 25, 2010
?
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? Part2 by Abekeade08(f): 12:29am On Jan 25, 2010
mine wld be my girls plat and eboneyes.   

Chai! Im blessed with such a sexy girlfriend   

Quote from: koolchicco on Yesterday at 08:33:50 PM
Dayo I know, but pls don't be deceived.

Wat u see isn't wat u get, always! 

How many times will I say it here?

Well lemme shout it again and 4 the umpteenth time. PLAT IS TAKEN!!!!

Plat is taken by Abekeade   fini

Quote from: koolchicco on Yesterday at 10:14:06 PM
. . .Still not subscribing until its proven beyond any reasonable doubt! 

Prove what ke?   My Gorgeous Abekeade doesnt have to prove anything.    she got me as a girlfriend

Thank you jare Platinum my sweet wife.  kiss grin

Koolchico, this is me sticking out my tounge at you tongue
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? Part2 by Rooneyboy(m): 12:50am On Jan 25, 2010
(Oyinda.) please i ll like to know if your already booked for TALENTINE. cool
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? Part2 by H2O2: 1:15am On Jan 25, 2010
That chick ibkaye, but it ain't gonna happen so no point stressin' abourrit.
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? Part2 by Pweety4me(f): 1:22am On Jan 25, 2010
^Lolz not even me? tongue
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? Part2 by jenibayo(f): 1:26am On Jan 25, 2010
Pweety4me:

Me go pick pweety, abi u no go marry me------- forget say i be woman ok we can still marry.
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? Part2 by Pweety4me(f): 1:28am On Jan 25, 2010
jenibayo:

Me go pick pweety, abi u no go marry me------- forget say i be woman ok we can still marry.

Heheh naaaa. . . grin undecided wink
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? Part2 by jenibayo(f): 1:31am On Jan 25, 2010
Pweety4me:

Heheh naaaa. . . grin undecided wink

grin grin grin grin just joking ok.
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? Part2 by Pweety4me(f): 1:32am On Jan 25, 2010
yep sure. . . tongue smiley
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? Part2 by H2O2: 1:35am On Jan 25, 2010
Pweety4me:

Well I don't know very much about you darling.
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? Part2 by Pweety4me(f): 1:37am On Jan 25, 2010
H2O2:

Well I don't know very much about you darling.
but. . . embarassed anywayz i was just kiddin wat would any1 want wif a pweety fish like me? undecided tongue
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? Part2 by H2O2: 1:48am On Jan 25, 2010
nothing at all. fishes aint got no brain
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? Part2 by Pweety4me(f): 2:07am On Jan 25, 2010
Human fish jare. . .mami warra duh! tongue
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? Part2 by sexyLeamon(f): 7:14am On Jan 25, 2010
IF i was to I would choose MrbrownJay or yemstrad
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? Part2 by snthesis(m): 11:07am On Jan 25, 2010
freecocoa number 1 contender, ebonyeyes seems too sexist
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? Part2 by jumaingirl(f): 4:41pm On Jan 25, 2010
Mama-gee kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? Part2 by koolchicco: 9:12pm On Jan 25, 2010
Abekeade08:

Thank you jare Platinum my sweet wife.  kiss grin

Koolchico, this is me sticking out my tounge at you tongue

And u think she's not being sarcastic because?

FYI, Female to She-male affairs ain't allowed where We (Plat and I) come from. undecided

Go figure!!! sad tongue
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? Part2 by baybbootz(f): 11:11pm On Jan 25, 2010
Am i late olredy

d nicest n mst unique NLhe knws himself
wink
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? Part2 by sweetpie23: 6:25pm On Jan 29, 2010
baybbootz link=topic=

d nicest n mst unique NL[sub:

he knws himself[/sub]
wink

undecided undecided
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? Part2 by Moyola(f): 8:03pm On Jan 29, 2010
I will d8 YU!! kiss tongue
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? Part2 by denzel2009: 8:47pm On Jan 29, 2010
Moyola:

I will d8 YU!! kiss tongue

Will date you too cool
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? Part2 by sweetpie23: 8:48pm On Jan 29, 2010
denzel2009:

Will date you too cool
she was not talking to you tongue
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? Part2 by koolchicco: 9:19pm On Jan 29, 2010
sweetpie23:

she was not talking to you tongue

And who made u the Judge or are u Mayo in disguise? tongue undecided
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? Part2 by sweetpie23: 2:20pm On Jan 30, 2010
koolchicco:

very funny grin grin grin
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? Part2 by Moyola(f): 3:50pm On Jan 30, 2010
denzel2009:

Will date you too cool

Is yur name YU? cheesy tongue

Fanx jaare! Sweetpie wink tongue

koolchicco:

I hired her 2 b ma P.A! tongue
Re: If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? Part2 by denzel2009: 4:30pm On Jan 30, 2010
Moyola:

Is yur name YU? cheesy tongue

How can someone date a YU?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Are U Interested In Dating A S. Mummy / For Singles And Matured Ladies Only / Dating /relationships In Germany

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.