Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,084 members, 7,807,243 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:31 AM

. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / . (2486 Views)

Godfathers: Oshiomhole Has Joined James Ibori And Bola Tinubu As Power Brokers / Abiola, Oba Oyekan At The Crowning Of Tinubu As Asiwaju Of Lagos (Throwback Pic) / 2019: Shagari Declares Bid For Sokoto Governorship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by successmatters(m): 1:21pm On Jun 18, 2017
Re: . by successmatters(m): 1:24pm On Jun 18, 2017
I will vote this pair, this will be a very experienced combination and a balance for peace and progress in Nigeria grin grin grin
Re: . by successmatters(m): 1:30pm On Jun 18, 2017
We need campaign coordinators in all states.
Re: . by CLASSMAN: 1:36pm On Jun 18, 2017
Lol na wetin man no go c for this Nigeria o, how old is safari?
Re: . by Babacele: 1:46pm On Jun 18, 2017
lols no be only Shagari, na Ahmadu Bello and MKO.

5 Likes

Re: . by ttilda(f): 1:48pm On Jun 18, 2017
if that one happen, I go leave naija for una o

1 Like

Re: . by stonemasonn: 1:54pm On Jun 18, 2017
That would be nice.
Re: . by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jun 18, 2017
please no cheesy, we don't want to end up with absentee President + absentee VP. PMB case is enough, wish him quick recovery though
Re: . by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jun 18, 2017
I won't mind going to Zimbabwe if this shit happen
Re: . by ZorGBUooeh: 2:19pm On Jun 18, 2017
Hahahahahaha! Nna men I go like be leader of south east CACCUS..
The guy go carry us enter promise land,with im old analog wealth of experience im go usher us into digital future.grin
Re: . by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jun 18, 2017
Na Abubarkar Tarawa Balewa and Chuba Okadigbo.

1 Like

Re: . by Kemperor: 2:39pm On Jun 18, 2017
God forbid...
Re: . by bencarson007(m): 3:05pm On Jun 18, 2017
Satan I cast and bind you... What sort of sick joke is this... If this is true, then Tinubu and these ailing men think they own Nigeria abi... Lolll... E no go work... We shall not take it
Re: . by Chikelue2000(m): 3:07pm On Jun 18, 2017
Tinubu? anything that has to do with that thief irritates me, intact Atiku is far better
Re: . by bencarson007(m): 3:09pm On Jun 18, 2017
successmatters:
Have you seen the posters in many parts of Nigeria where former president, Alhaji Shehu Shagari is campaigning for president come 2019. His vp candidate is Bola Tinubu. We are earnestly waiting to cast our votes for them for a better Nigeria.

Long live the federal republic of Nigeria grin
. With all they have put us thru abi... Both of them will surely die b4 2018 ends... Nigeria is for us all and not a select group of thieves... What happened to Donald Duke and other sensible leaders like him eh ? Or am I too young to be the vice president ? We will not take it... Mba no!
Re: . by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jun 18, 2017
Well,since this is the way the people behind the campaign posters want it then I suggest we go back in time and get Methuselah to run for president. Then maybe we can ask any one of Zik,Awo or the late Saradauna to be his running mate (VP). Jesters! I am quite certain that some misguided "youths" are behind this. Always clamouring for the oldies. Any way I hope this is some kind of sick prank/joke.
Re: . by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jun 18, 2017
Well,since this is the way the people behind the campaign posters want it then I suggest we go back in time and get Methuselah to run for president. Then maybe we can ask any one of the late Zik,Awo or Saradauna to be his running mate (VP). Jesters! I am quite certain that some misguided "youths" are behind this. Always clamouring for the oldies. Any way I hope this is some kind of sick prank/joke.
Re: . by Iamwrath: 4:09pm On Jun 18, 2017
Is this real though ?

If it is, That combo will win especially if their platform is APC
Re: . by wristbangle: 4:12pm On Jun 18, 2017
ttilda:
if that one happen, I go leave naija for una o

Lol u don't have to. U shud know the OP is just being sarcastic
Re: . by bantudra: 5:11pm On Jun 18, 2017
successmatters:
Have you seen the posters in many parts of Nigeria where former president, Alhaji Shehu Shagari is campaigning for president come 2019. His vp candidate is Bola Tinubu. We are earnestly waiting to cast our votes for them for a better Nigeria.

Long live the federal republic of Nigeria grin

shagari is like how old now??...whatever...

buhari will win again..then after 2023 we can discuss about shagari...
Re: . by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jun 18, 2017
bantudra:

shagari is like how old now??...whatever...

buhari will win again..then after 2023 we can discuss about shagari...
may leprosy strike.your lineage

(1) (Reply)

Group Threatens To Occupy "Irresponsible" UK Embassy Over Kanu Whereabout / Azikiwe Many Sins And Why The Yorubas Dumped Him / Atiku Acquires Hundreds Of Toyota Vehicles For Presidential Campaign

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.