Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,904 members, 7,802,931 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:59 AM

Repainted Face Lift Pictures Of A Recent Project - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Repainted Face Lift Pictures Of A Recent Project (844 Views)

Face Lift Picture Of A Renovated Building / Before And After Face Lift Pictures Of A Nairalander's Place. / Our Recent Project (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Repainted Face Lift Pictures Of A Recent Project by gbadexy(m): 1:24pm On Jun 18, 2017
I want to share pictures of a repainting job of my clients.
The colors gave the house a unique modern look. that's the power of quality paints on aesthetics and on placing of extra value on property.

Re: Repainted Face Lift Pictures Of A Recent Project by gbadexy(m): 1:27pm On Jun 18, 2017
more...

Re: Repainted Face Lift Pictures Of A Recent Project by mufutau55(m): 3:05pm On Jun 18, 2017
Very good indeed.

Hajji M.

1 Like

Re: Repainted Face Lift Pictures Of A Recent Project by gbadexy(m): 3:12pm On Jun 18, 2017
mufutau55:
Very good indeed.

Hajji M.
Thank you very much sir.
Re: Repainted Face Lift Pictures Of A Recent Project by DUNKA(m): 5:53pm On Jun 18, 2017
Nice one. What brand of paint was used?
Re: Repainted Face Lift Pictures Of A Recent Project by gbadexy(m): 6:12pm On Jun 18, 2017
DUNKA:
Nice one. What brand of paint was used?
my brand product. Regal paint.
my company produces it and I've posted quite a few jobs of nairalanders.
Re: Repainted Face Lift Pictures Of A Recent Project by gbadexy(m): 8:33pm On Oct 02, 2021
I was at my client's place during the week for some paints supply for internal renovation and I took the opportunity to take the pictures.
These are the current appearance of the building after 4 years.

Re: Repainted Face Lift Pictures Of A Recent Project by gbadexy(m): 8:35pm On Oct 02, 2021
Except for some parts where water from laundry and air condition pools, the building is still looking relatively neat.
This is my premium emulsion grade.

Re: Repainted Face Lift Pictures Of A Recent Project by Hezbola: 9:53pm On Oct 02, 2021
The colour faded drastically.
Re: Repainted Face Lift Pictures Of A Recent Project by emmyN(m): 10:30pm On Oct 02, 2021
Hezbola:
The colour faded drastically.

Different camera quality
Re: Repainted Face Lift Pictures Of A Recent Project by gbadexy(m): 7:18am On Oct 03, 2021
emmyN:

Different camera quality
The poster up had to be there to see things for himself.
The picture was in mb and I had to compress it to kb to be able to upload it.

(1) (Reply)

What Lebanon Cedars Has Been Up To In Picture (photos) / For Sale!!!! Properties In Parkview Estate, Ikoyi And Victoria Island, Lagos. / Three Bedroom Flat And Two Bed Room For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.