Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,783 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:52 PM

Save LAUTECH From Premature DEATH! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Save LAUTECH From Premature DEATH! (494 Views)

Premature Ejaculation: A Problem That Is Not A Problem / LAUTECH Operates 97 Different Bank Accounts – Osun Govt / LAUTECH First Batch Admission List 2016/2017 Is Out (photo Testimonies) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Save LAUTECH From Premature DEATH! by Ijobaorun(m): 3:02pm On Jun 18, 2017
Hello house, Happy Father's Day. Please, I don't know if this is the appropriate forum to being this topic but I know that the moderator will help me take it to front page. Ladoke Akintola University is about to 'die' if nothing drastic is taking into consideration.
Someone told me today that there are about 30 courses due for accreditation and NUC has shifted the process three times. They have given then last chance to be September, 2017.
If nothing happens then, the school will be back to square one as they will have to start all over. What becomes of the students and the lecturers? I learnt a department is now left with only one lecturer as others have gone to various private institutions.
Ladokites in the house and our well wishers, please rise to this challenge so that the future of the one time best state university in Nigeria will not be in jeopardy.
Do everything in your capacity either prayer, raining fire on her enemies, telling whosoever could be of help, using social media etc to save this great Institution.
Thanks.
O. A.. A
Re: Save LAUTECH From Premature DEATH! by Ayemileto(m): 4:53pm On Jun 18, 2017
And some people will still choose the school in Jamb ooo.

but if already accredited courses gets de-credited, students studying those courses should, on a normal day, be moved to another school.
Re: Save LAUTECH From Premature DEATH! by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jun 18, 2017
Serious issue here. I envisaged the mass exodus of the lecturers into private universities in the south west. Infact if care is not taking the few lecturers left would also be poached. But then there is no point hoping for NUC to come for accreditation since lecturers are already leaving. There is no way they would pass the accreditation. I hope lautech's crisis ends soonest.
Lalasticlala
Re: Save LAUTECH From Premature DEATH! by auntysimbiat(f): 7:44pm On Jun 18, 2017
True talk

(1) (Reply)

9 Online Resources You Should Use As Student / Isaca CISM Questions - Here's What No One Tells You About CISM Dumps / How To Apply For Admission To Universities Abroad - Best Ways

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.