Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,047 members, 7,799,549 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 April 2024 at 12:42 AM

I Nearly Committed Suicide After DNA Result – Odartey Lamptey - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Nearly Committed Suicide After DNA Result – Odartey Lamptey (3745 Views)

Ghanaian Man Climbs Obetsebi Lamptey Statue In Protest After His Wife Dumped Him / Nigerian Man Finds Out He's Not The Biological Father Of His 2 Kids After DNA Te / The Girl I Nearly Committed Suicide Because Of Now Wants Me Back.(advice) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Nearly Committed Suicide After DNA Result – Odartey Lamptey by toastedbread: 10:28am On Jun 19, 2017
no shame. she still wanted half of his assets?
Re: I Nearly Committed Suicide After DNA Result – Odartey Lamptey by Beadex1(m): 12:25pm On Jun 19, 2017
i no for even give her peanut no matter what
Re: I Nearly Committed Suicide After DNA Result – Odartey Lamptey by chiraqDemon(m): 1:17pm On Jun 19, 2017
Guy sef tried to even allow her to be staying on his property. If it's me eh. I will even collect 50% of whatever u have left. And I will make sure I run u down so that even if u attempt to start life again u will suffer b4 u can
Re: I Nearly Committed Suicide After DNA Result – Odartey Lamptey by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jun 19, 2017
calberian:
In as much as bleaching the skin has long term deleterious effects, I think an exception could be made for Ghanaians for bleaching to not only be encouraged but made compulsory to them.

Dude is so black, I won't be surprised if the mic tells a nigger joke.

Is there anything wrong with being so black? Until we start appreciating people for who they are and not who we want them to be for us so also until people accept themselves as the are and not trying to be wanna bes shall hearts find peace. # ALL COLORS ARE BEAUTIFUL. NONE IS SUPERIOR THAN THE OTHER.
Re: I Nearly Committed Suicide After DNA Result – Odartey Lamptey by newslifeop: 2:44pm On Jun 19, 2017
Why o
Re: I Nearly Committed Suicide After DNA Result – Odartey Lamptey by starlingbawa(m): 3:13pm On Jun 19, 2017
Nma27:
Maybe he's sterile

Is it 'NEARLY' enough justification?

I'm curious....
Re: I Nearly Committed Suicide After DNA Result – Odartey Lamptey by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jun 19, 2017
starlingbawa:

Is it 'NEARLY' enough justification?

I'm curious....
If the story was d other way round, would u ask this question Baren woman, man fathers kids outside? Pls let b critical and objective in our reasoning.
Re: I Nearly Committed Suicide After DNA Result – Odartey Lamptey by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jun 19, 2017
toastedbread:

some ladies take after morning injections/ pills.
let's assume she has a regular supply.
So she intentionally refused to take in for her husband?
Re: I Nearly Committed Suicide After DNA Result – Odartey Lamptey by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jun 19, 2017
kindredspirit:

No, dude has gone on to father children of his own with another woman.

Reports had it then that the ex-wife married him for the money in his heyday as a soccer star. She would use contraceptive pills unknown to Mr Lamptey because she wanted her kids to carry strong genes of her lover who was better looking than her hubby who wasn't a particularly handsome man. That was the rumour being milled in Ghana then when the scandal broke.
eheeeeen! That's an abomination! Tufia
Re: I Nearly Committed Suicide After DNA Result – Odartey Lamptey by toastedbread: 9:13pm On Jun 19, 2017
Nma27:
So she intentionally refused to take in for her husband?

i think so.
Re: I Nearly Committed Suicide After DNA Result – Odartey Lamptey by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jun 19, 2017
toastedbread:

i think so.
That's bad
Re: I Nearly Committed Suicide After DNA Result – Odartey Lamptey by starlingbawa(m): 3:22pm On Jun 20, 2017
Nma27:
If the story was d other way round, would u ask this question Baren woman, man fathers kids outside? Pls let b critical and objective in our reasoning.

Then i STRONGLY suggest you heed YOUR own advise...
Re: I Nearly Committed Suicide After DNA Result – Odartey Lamptey by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jun 20, 2017
starlingbawa:

Then i STRONGLY suggest you heed YOUR own advise...
Which is

(1) (2) (Reply)

Somebody Should Help, Loneliness Wan Kee Me O / lpokijuh hjjytf / Am I No Longer Important In Her Life Anymore??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.