Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,782 members, 7,806,170 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:22 PM

I Need Help For A Spiritual Problem Of Over Three Years. - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Need Help For A Spiritual Problem Of Over Three Years. (30342 Views)

. / A Spiritual Weapon That Can Help Overcome Masturbation (lustful Craving) / Could This Be A Spiritual Attack Or A Medical Condition? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need Help For A Spiritual Problem Of Over Three Years. by daben1(m): 9:10pm On Jun 18, 2017
I so much believe in this scripture: ''who sayeth a thing and it comes to pass when the LORD has not spoken'' I believe that ONLY God's thought comes to pass in my life! And remember, HIS thought towards us is of good...
Remeber, God is not a man that he should lie, HE said: ''whatever i hear you say, that's what i will do''
You should know what to do after reading this. God bless!!

2 Likes

Re: I Need Help For A Spiritual Problem Of Over Three Years. by fineboynl(m): 9:10pm On Jun 18, 2017
Re: I Need Help For A Spiritual Problem Of Over Three Years. by mayorall(m): 9:14pm On Jun 18, 2017
Re: I Need Help For A Spiritual Problem Of Over Three Years. by currentbrands(m): 9:16pm On Jun 18, 2017
Samcoco:
Dear nairaladers, I'm really tired of this life! Things were going fine for me in early 2014;

It all started in July 2014 when I traveled abroad. Some days after I traveled, I started having bad dreams. Whenever I'm expecting money or contract, when i go to bed, I will just have a dream where I gave money to someone, sometimes I will be attacked by arm robbers and they will collected some money from me, sometimes someone will shake my hand in my dream; and if I wake up the next day, all my business and everything I have at hand will just destroy. I have prayed several times, no result. I have also fasted for many times without any result.

And it was because of this problems I came back to Nigeria empty handed in 2015 December to look for spiritual solutions, but till now I have not gotten any solution. I have gone too many churches (white garment churches, protestant churches this including Mercyland in Warri and I was even touched by prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin still I came back with this same problem after paying for the prayer line and buying many spiritual items!

Many pastors and prophets have told me it was a woman who have a very big issue with my mother in my village in 2014 April, including a girl that wanted me to marry her that are behind it.

I am really tired. I don't know what to do again. Nothing is working in my life again. Now, I am thinking of a native doctor for spiritual solution.

Who can help me with the contact of a good native doctor that can destroy this bad work they did over my head?

I need help

Run to SCOAN for a once-and-for-all deliverance immediately.

#KindAdvice
Re: I Need Help For A Spiritual Problem Of Over Three Years. by Duru009(m): 9:20pm On Jun 18, 2017
Its well !!
Re: I Need Help For A Spiritual Problem Of Over Three Years. by Babscashi1: 9:22pm On Jun 18, 2017
My friend this life is try and error but I'm assured u if u can come to Ilorin Ori oke sobi for some days ur problem we be or. cal this number 09063640887
Re: I Need Help For A Spiritual Problem Of Over Three Years. by daben1(m): 9:23pm On Jun 18, 2017
Dreams work with our mind, what were you thinking before you sleep?
You had a negative thought about your business before you slept, quote me if i'm wrong!
Re: I Need Help For A Spiritual Problem Of Over Three Years. by mrkhookup: 9:24pm On Jun 18, 2017
The only help you need is the World of God.
in your case don't think that any man of God can help you. Some have suffered this for more than ten years. You should be thanking God that you are not eaten, having sex, smoking, urinating, seeing snail with many inscription, seeing your self in your fathers' house, in the school you attended, picking coins, being shot, being naked, being arrested at four junction handcuffed and thrown to prison or underground prison all in the dream experiencing cobweb from the road where vehicles are passing broad day light. Do you experience all these? Some people have pass through all these, some are still passing through.
One thing is sure; You are a great Man. You should have not come back. It is now one down against you because that is what they want. you have to fight it through. Stop going to any person to help you.God is aware. God must have shown you all these in your dream but you did not pay attention. Now you are crying for help from human being like you. Go to God oh. DON'T wast that destiny. You think you don't have what they are looking for? It does not mater who you are provided you have that light of GREATNESS IN YOU. Is either you stop them or they stop you.
Any person who has the mark of greatness of GOD on him IS AN ENEMY. PLEASE go and buy GOOD NEWS BIBLE. Start reading from genesis to revelation as much as possible. They attack you according to the quality and quantity of your GREATNESS. MORE GREATNESS MORE SERIOUS AND INTENSITY OF THE ATTACK.
So brother stop crying out for help, arm your self for battle. with the World of God. Eph. 6v10-12 down. you think is a joke; They will come as far to seek for your life. Try and avoid anything your conscience tells you is a sin to make it easier for you. Please avoid women most importantly. Listen MORE YOU ENGAGE IN PRAYER MORE YOU SEE MORE BAD DREAM to make you afraid. Remember; FEAR IS THEIR ONLY WEAPON. The second one is to make you very weak spiritually and your prayer life will start going down slowly. demonic sleep will take the place of your prayer. PLEASE FIGHT TO FINISH SPEED UP THE ATTACK. DO MIDNIGHT PRAYER. MOST importantly by 2 am that is their decision making time. 12am is their provost meeting arrangement time 1 am they start arriving. 2 am the decision making time where judgement are dished out. So by 12am if you attack you have not done anything except your prayer extend to 2am down. I leave you for now. remember; FIGHT TO FINISH IT IS A BATTLE, YOU DON'T STOP THEM THEY STOP YOU. NO BODY CAN HELP YOU EXCEPT GOD SO PLEASE GO TO GOD.
EXO.14V13-14, DEUT. 28V7, DAN, 6V22-24, PSALM 18 31 VERY IMPORTANT. Psalm 10, 20, 21. Isiah 43v 18-19, Isia 54v4, and 17, Isiah 64v4.
Just start praying with these ones. Am not a pastor. talking to you out of........... I can see what u are going through very well. Lease note that it is a sign that you are a GREAT MAN. BE HAPPY FIGHT THROUGH AND TAKE IT ALL. Hope to hear from you for more encouragement or any question relating to your dreams.

9 Likes

Re: I Need Help For A Spiritual Problem Of Over Three Years. by kaywhy09(m): 9:26pm On Jun 18, 2017
Stop running around. Nothing in life last forever. End will eventually come to those mind burgling issues. But while they last, 'seek ye first the kingdom of God and His righteousness'. The solution will come like a dream of the night, where and when you least expect.
Re: I Need Help For A Spiritual Problem Of Over Three Years. by ak22(m): 9:27pm On Jun 18, 2017
Samcoco:
Dear nairaladers, I'm really tired of this life! Things were going fine for me in early 2014;

It all started in July 2014 when I traveled abroad. Some days after I traveled, I started having bad dreams. Whenever I'm expecting money or contract, when i go to bed, I will just have a dream where I gave money to someone, sometimes I will be attacked by arm robbers and they will collected some money from me, sometimes someone will shake my hand in my dream; and if I wake up the next day, all my business and everything I have at hand will just destroy. I have prayed several times, no result. I have also fasted for many times without any result.

And it was because of this problems I came back to Nigeria empty handed in 2015 December to look for spiritual solutions, but till now I have not gotten any solution. I have gone too many churches (white garment churches, protestant churches this including Mercyland in Warri and I was even touched by prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin still I came back with this same problem after paying for the prayer line and buying many spiritual items!

Many pastors and prophets have told me it was a woman who have a very big issue with my mother in my village in 2014 April, including a girl that wanted me to marry her that are behind it.

I am really tired. I don't know what to do again. Nothing is working in my life again. Now, I am thinking of a native doctor for spiritual solution.

Who can help me with the contact of a good native doctor that can destroy this bad work they did over my head?

I need help

[s][/s] I will advice you not to add with your initials . My brother there is not that God can not do . all these your is very small in God eyes , but it is very big for native doctor and fake pastors because they we open an office on you . are in southwest!? Do you know a town call Akure in Ondo state ? There is one man of God call Prophet & Evangelist Samson Oluwamodede of Prayer Center Church God there . go there your life will never be the same again . and come and thank me later .
Re: I Need Help For A Spiritual Problem Of Over Three Years. by translux(m): 9:29pm On Jun 18, 2017
Bros I will give you the address of one very good native doctor ,he was born in bethlehem, his name is JESUS, he has power to deliver you from the strong enemies, his house address is not far just allow him into your heart and the rest is story

6 Likes

Re: I Need Help For A Spiritual Problem Of Over Three Years. by Xfemt(m): 9:32pm On Jun 18, 2017
Samcoco:

I need help

Re: I Need Help For A Spiritual Problem Of Over Three Years. by Xfemt(m): 9:32pm On Jun 18, 2017
Samcoco:

I need help

bro u let all dis tins to hapen to u do u knw why because u ve given in to d devil that som tin is wrng wit u. D devil work wit mind nd make u feel u re useles. Let me tel u d solution, stand in front of a miror nd say to ur self dat u re d best tin God has created nd u achiev wht ever u want in jesus wit a blivin heart . Do dis as lng as it wil giv u confedence back. Blive jst blive
Re: I Need Help For A Spiritual Problem Of Over Three Years. by rileest: 9:34pm On Jun 18, 2017
In as much as I believe there are spiritual problems and attacks, I'd like to say most of the time, what we Nigerians see as spiritual problems are not spiritual, they are just normal problems of life....Nature works in a way that there has to be some sort of balance, things can't be going smoothly all the time but trust Nigeria, once we have few problems consecutively, we scream spiritual and start running from pillar to post.

Now that I've said that, even If you have spiritual attacks, the way you handle It is very Important to solving your Issues. Most of the time, we tend to abandon everything we're doing and start jumping from one spiritual house to another just like the OP did, leaving abroad to come back to Nigeria to look for solutions when almost all the pastors out there are fakes and just looking for who to swindle and turn to their ATM

If you know you have spiritual problems, the most Important thing for you to do is praying but also equally Important is for you to keep working hard at whatever you're doing, keep the hustle on and keep praying hard, don't ever stop working, don't ever stop trying hard, don't go to one spiritual house or mountain and stay there for months, God is not a magician, you have to work to be able to succeed...Get your family to keep praying for you as well, It might take some time but eventually ways will open. OP, you made a mistake by abandoning everything abroad to return to Nigeria but It's not too late, whatever It is you studied, whatever It is you learned, get back to It, start looking for job, look for a hustle, keep praying HARD and keep working HARD, God is not a wicked God and he has powers over all principalities and I believe he will answer you but you also have a huge part to play, It's even written in the Bible, faith without work is nothing....I've said my piece...

4 Likes

Re: I Need Help For A Spiritual Problem Of Over Three Years. by treads(m): 9:36pm On Jun 18, 2017
visit any mountain of fire church around your area and ask for the pastor in charge then tell him your problem...your life will never remain the same.
Re: I Need Help For A Spiritual Problem Of Over Three Years. by chi4ik(m): 9:51pm On Jun 18, 2017
Samcoco:

I need help

My bro Native Doctor can't solve your problem, only Jesus can. I sure you that my Pastor/Rev Innocent will deliver you through the help of the holy spirit. I don't u neither do you know me but COME to JOS, PLATEAU STATE. I'm sure 100% that God will deliver you. u don't need to pay for any prayer or buy anything, just attend our service and God will locate you.

here is my Contact if you are interested 08064883627.

Note: I'm a CORPER and I can't deceive u.
if you know anyone in Jos, just ask d person about KINGS HIGHWAY CHURCH AT Gada-Biu JOS NORTH. God bless you.

2 Likes

Re: I Need Help For A Spiritual Problem Of Over Three Years. by Samcoco: 9:54pm On Jun 18, 2017
mrkhookup:
The only help you need is the World of God.
in your case don't think that any man of God can help you. Some have suffered this for more than ten years. You should be thanking God that you are not [b]eaten, having sex, smoking, urinating, seeing snail with many inscription, seeing your self in your fathers' house, in the school you attended, picking coins, being shot, being naked, [/b]being arrested at four junction handcuffed and thrown to prison or underground prison all in the dream experiencing cobweb from the road where vehicles are passing broad day light. Do you experience all these? Some people have pass through all these, some are still passing through.
One thing is sure; You are a great Man. You should have not come back. It is now one down against you because that is what they want. you have to fight it through. Stop going to any person to help you.God is aware. God must have shown you all these in your dream but you did not pay attention. Now you are crying for help from human being like you. Go to God oh. DON'T wast that destiny. You think you don't have what they are looking for? It does not mater who you are provided you have that light of GREATNESS IN YOU. Is either you stop them or they stop you.
Any person who has the mark of greatness of GOD on him IS AN ENEMY. PLEASE go and buy GOOD NEWS BIBLE. Start reading from genesis to revelation as much as possible. They attack you according to the quality and quantity of your GREATNESS. MORE GREATNESS MORE SERIOUS AND INTENSITY OF THE ATTACK.
So brother stop crying out for help, arm your self for battle. with the World of God. Eph. 6v10-12 down. you think is a joke; They will come as far to seek for your life. Try and avoid anything your conscience tells you is a sin to make it easier for you. Please avoid women most importantly. Listen MORE YOU ENGAGE IN PRAYER MORE YOU SEE MORE BAD DREAM to make you afraid. Remember; FEAR IS THEIR ONLY WEAPON. The second one is to make you very weak spiritually and your prayer life will start going down slowly. demonic sleep will take the place of your prayer. PLEASE FIGHT TO FINISH SPEED UP THE ATTACK. DO MIDNIGHT PRAYER. MOST importantly by 2 am that is their decision making time. 12am is their provost meeting arrangement time 1 am they start arriving. 2 am the decision making time where judgement are dished out. So by 12am if you attack you have not done anything except your prayer extend to 2am down. I leave you for now. remember; FIGHT TO FINISH IT IS A BATTLE, YOU DON'T STOP THEM THEY STOP YOU. NO BODY CAN HELP YOU EXCEPT GOD SO PLEASE GO TO GOD.
EXO.14V13-14, DEUT. 28V7, DAN, 6V22-24, PSALM 18 31 VERY IMPORTANT. Psalm 10, 20, 21. Isiah 43v 18-19, Isia 54v4, and 17, Isiah 64v4.
Just start praying with these ones. Am not a pastor. talking to you out of........... I can see what u are going through very well. Lease note that it is a sign that you are a GREAT MAN. BE HAPPY FIGHT THROUGH AND TAKE IT ALL. Hope to hear from you for more encouragement or any question relating to your dreams.

I'm alsobseeing most of the things you mentioned above in my dream.

1 Like

Re: I Need Help For A Spiritual Problem Of Over Three Years. by Poseidon000: 9:58pm On Jun 18, 2017
Samcoco:

I need help

I can help that's if you're in abuja or can make it to abuja. I've helped lot of people with your kind of case.

I'll take you to a man of God who'll reveal and solve your problems, and i promise, money is otiose to him, just make it to abuja.

Good luck
Re: I Need Help For A Spiritual Problem Of Over Three Years. by OOLUSOGA(m): 10:06pm On Jun 18, 2017
Bros read John 14:6. after reading it please follow JESUS wholeheartedly he will change your situation for better. Please give your life to me.
Re: I Need Help For A Spiritual Problem Of Over Three Years. by boladex1: 10:14pm On Jun 18, 2017
[quote author=Samcoco post=57632367]Dear nairaladers, I'm really tired of this life! Things were going fine for me in early 2014;

Who can help me with the contact of native doctor that can destroy this bad work they did over my head?

I need help

I can relate with your situation.! I suffer the same fate for years before I was introduced to MFM and went for one week deliverance and God take over. Don't go seek for solutions where there it's none.
Give your life to Christ repent from all no sin and go for deliverance.
The Lord will be with you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Need Help For A Spiritual Problem Of Over Three Years. by chandyE: 10:24pm On Jun 18, 2017
Do you dare?I recommend you Sing HU .It is pronounced Huuuu... This is the simplest and most powerful prayer one can use rid itself of any kind of problem. If you sincerely need help on spiritual issues, you can visit the nearest Eckankar Center or Temple of Eck Port Harcourt Rivers.Also check www.eckankar.org
Re: I Need Help For A Spiritual Problem Of Over Three Years. by whiteseed(m): 10:27pm On Jun 18, 2017
Come to the Lords chosen charismatic ministry at ijesha in Lagos or visit a branch close to u ND explain to d pastor
He will advice u on wat to do.U must notice changes.I assure u.
Re: I Need Help For A Spiritual Problem Of Over Three Years. by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jun 18, 2017
You need to really see a psychologist. See what religion has done to you.
undecided
Kindly Unveil your failed business type to start with..

1 Like

Re: I Need Help For A Spiritual Problem Of Over Three Years. by bunminikan(m): 10:36pm On Jun 18, 2017
judedwriter:
This sounds like a fabricated story, but if its TRUE, then i can tell you that as much as 95percent of our spiritual battles occur between 12-4am. Most of our battles are fought spiritually at midnight-and according to your testimony, your problem started with bad dreams at midnight.

If you can dominate these hours spiritually with praises, worship, fasting and aggressive prayers, bible reading, for like 3 weeks, your situation will greatly improve.

Ignore this hours at your own spiritual peril, try it and you will thank me later...cheers smiley please note, i am not a deliverance minister, i am just sharing things i have exprienced.

Please note: midnight prayers can only work if you are born again, are you?

OP is not born again so he will keep looking for help in a wrong direction. being child of God will help you to know your right in Jesus and you will enter into your rest. all these suggestion will not work because he can not pray to God he did not know nor worship.
Be born again and see the different!
Re: I Need Help For A Spiritual Problem Of Over Three Years. by Martinez19(m): 10:38pm On Jun 18, 2017
virus05:
Dey dere.. same has been happening to my dad since about 15 years... I taught things were about to get better since he met with kebbi state governor last month but to my surprise my lovely daddy died last week.. cry cry .. No prophet solved our prob I swear even tb Joshua, God is my witness
this is what I have been looking for. Did he go to mfm, deeper life and redeem? I want to know.

Business men masquerading as clergy can't help.
Re: I Need Help For A Spiritual Problem Of Over Three Years. by Martinez19(m): 10:39pm On Jun 18, 2017
virus05:
Dey dere.. same has been happening to my dad since about 15 years... I taught things were about to get better since he met with kebbi state governor last month but to my surprise my lovely daddy died last week.. cry cry .. No prophet solved our prob I swear even tb Joshua, God is my witness
this is what I have been looking for. Did he go to mfm, deeper life and redeem? I want to know.

Business men masquerading as clergy can't help anyone. They are after the money.
Re: I Need Help For A Spiritual Problem Of Over Three Years. by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jun 18, 2017
virus05:

Eeeyyaaaa so sorry dear.... Some evil Ehn ? Is only God that will judge ..its so e Ill that no be for here again

T hurts when men destroy destiny of others honestly ....May God gyde and protect you and your family dear... Seriously e no dey show for face ..the enemy never is seen infact most often they are your most trusted
Re: I Need Help For A Spiritual Problem Of Over Three Years. by hillsiderfak(m): 10:53pm On Jun 18, 2017
Send me a mail, let's talk .
Re: I Need Help For A Spiritual Problem Of Over Three Years. by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jun 18, 2017
judedwriter:
This sounds like a fabricated story, but if its TRUE, then i can tell you that as much as 95percent of our spiritual battles occur between 12-4am. Most of our battles are fought spiritually at midnight-and according to your testimony, your problem started with bad dreams at midnight.

If you can dominate these hours spiritually with praises, worship, fasting and aggressive prayers, bible reading, for like 3 weeks, your situation will greatly improve.

Ignore this hours at your own spiritual peril, try it and you will thank me later...cheers smiley please note, i am not a deliverance minister, i am just sharing things i have exprienced.

Please note: midnight prayers can only work if you are born again, are you?

BRI,I swear 3 weeks us not enough ..quote me any where ..let him first of all sef change location ..I agree with your advice 100% but he needs to avoid every one for now sef .. Become more coded than those who crated code sef ...and he needs serious prayer and fast like you said
He should stop eating outside and stop giving out his clothes to pple rather let him go far and give strangers

Many pple dont even know they at being attacked... I irritates and baffles me when pple say they don't believe in such
Re: I Need Help For A Spiritual Problem Of Over Three Years. by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jun 18, 2017
Samcoco:

I need help

Don be tired that is what. They want oooo.. Don give in ..millions are having this problems ..you have to be strong.. Someone adv you on fast and praying .. Make sure u wake up late at night that is when evil attacks us

You need t0 also stop telling people ur plans .....even if its about to click keep shut ..do you pray before sleeping ?

For Muslims we have how we tackles this and its most often successful

2 Likes

Re: I Need Help For A Spiritual Problem Of Over Three Years. by Lorechino(m): 11:14pm On Jun 18, 2017
Samcoco:

Many pastors and prophets have told me it was a woman who have a very big issue with my mother in

I need help

. dear if you are for real call dis number 08136756744
Re: I Need Help For A Spiritual Problem Of Over Three Years. by Ruggedpen: 11:14pm On Jun 18, 2017
Native doctor will increase your problem and make your life miserable, Jesus is the answer

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How To Open The Spiritual Eyes / Pastor Impregnates Two Sisters In Lagos (pictured) / Father Mbaka Escapes Assassination, Shot At By Gunmen - Adoration Ministry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 116
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.