Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,176 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:09 AM

I Need Help For A Spiritual Problem Of Over Three Years. - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Need Help For A Spiritual Problem Of Over Three Years. (30346 Views)

. / A Spiritual Weapon That Can Help Overcome Masturbation (lustful Craving) / Could This Be A Spiritual Attack Or A Medical Condition? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need Help For A Spiritual Problem Of Over Three Years. by Nobody: 11:54pm On Jun 23, 2017
Cordis92:
Make your way to Holy Ghost Adoration Ground, Uke - Anambra state ( father Ebube Mmuonso). Go with faith. Cases like that have been dealth with there. Goodluck
I thought it's father Mbaka that runs adoration grounds nationwide.
Re: I Need Help For A Spiritual Problem Of Over Three Years. by Nobody: 11:55pm On Jun 23, 2017
Cordis92:

No dear. I just go there whenever I am in Anambra state.

There will be night vigil this Friday from 7pm. Deliverance prayer is every THIRD TUESDAY from 8am
Just go once and you won't regret it. Above all go with faith.
you don't live in Anambra?.
Re: I Need Help For A Spiritual Problem Of Over Three Years. by emmaitive(m): 12:14am On Jun 24, 2017
i will advice u to leav runin to pastors, work on ursef as in surender everytin to jesus fast ceaselessly alwayz pray at midnite and be patient while attending a gud bible believin chch ur prayers will be answered, n dnt forget to pray before u sleep anyday
Re: I Need Help For A Spiritual Problem Of Over Three Years. by Oyindidi(f): 2:13am On Jun 24, 2017
BroZuma:
grin grin grin grin

The lady above me...your signature is going to be my motto.
You have to pay for ittongue
Re: I Need Help For A Spiritual Problem Of Over Three Years. by Nobody: 7:13am On Jun 24, 2017
Oyindidi:
You have to pay for ittongue

Too late. grin grin grin grin
Re: I Need Help For A Spiritual Problem Of Over Three Years. by Oyindidi(f): 10:44am On Jun 24, 2017
BroZuma:

Too late. grin grin grin grin
Lol, it's okay but you owe me
Re: I Need Help For A Spiritual Problem Of Over Three Years. by Emmoa(m): 9:17pm On Jul 18, 2017
adeniyisamuel59:
Sincerely I don't believe you are not a pastor, you have said it all; you are a great councillor, let me get it copied and glanced at it once in a while. All you have just mentioned were my experience immediately I entered university, I was then shot in the dream, consequent upon which I started having strange movement in my brain, I was studying medicine, I started having brain fatigue, reduction in understanding and even sometimes delibitating sickness. To add salt to injury I started eating in the dream regularly, seeing myself in village, sometimes being locked in the cell, robbed, caught by police, seeing myself riding a bicycle and being pulled back by truck, moving in the forest alone, being chased by python, swimming in the sea, chased by masquerade, packing many cars but razed down by wild fire and many more I cannot remember. In all I prayed, went to MFM prayer city but without solution. I was repeated in my 200 level, it was terrible and I was having the thought of committing suicide. Nevertheless, my mind kept telling I would overcome. Lest I forget I went to herberlist and my condition was made worse, pastors and some churches I won't mention took financial advantage of me, yet no solution until one day I sat down in a solemn reminiscence and conclude within myself that I will not go to anybody for spiritual solution. I started praying in the night everyday in complete unclothedness, studying my bible with fervency, going to fellowship regularly until I was able to graduate.
After graduation, spiritual battle continued, I then made some vows and started paying my tithe, that was how God got involved in my case and to God be the glory I am feeling better now.
Thank God for what He did.Pls are u totally free or u re feeling better?
Re: I Need Help For A Spiritual Problem Of Over Three Years. by adeniyisamuel59(m): 10:59pm On Jul 18, 2017
Emmoa:
Thank God for what He did.Pls are u totally free or u re feeling better?
To God be the glory, I am completely free

2 Likes

Re: I Need Help For A Spiritual Problem Of Over Three Years. by Emmoa(m): 4:24am On Jul 19, 2017
adeniyisamuel59:
To God be the glory, I am completely free
All you have said is exactly what is happening to me currently,and its since 3 years now. I have prayed and done deliverance but it gets worst. My health is in serious attack now bcus I eat everyday in d dream.
Re: I Need Help For A Spiritual Problem Of Over Three Years. by adeniyisamuel59(m): 11:22am On Jul 19, 2017
Emmoa:
All you have said is exactly what is happening to me currently,and its since 3 years now. I have prayed and done deliverance but it gets worst. My health is in serious attack now bcus I eat everyday in d dream.
You need a serious pure prayer undiluted, then remember to make a vow you can easily redeem. I am very much sure God is faithful and he will also set you free.

1 Like

Re: I Need Help For A Spiritual Problem Of Over Three Years. by Emmoa(m): 10:03am On Jul 21, 2017
adeniyisamuel59:
You need a serious pure prayer undiluted, then remember to make a vow you can easily redeem. I am very much sure God is faithful and he will also set you free.
Okay. partaking to the vow, how will I go about it. How did you do yours ?
Re: I Need Help For A Spiritual Problem Of Over Three Years. by Chalchiuhticue: 3:44am On Oct 10, 2017
Everything's gonna be alright
kissanime
Re: I Need Help For A Spiritual Problem Of Over Three Years. by tonytony208(m): 12:32am On Dec 30, 2017
Ayjuri:
My Brother Most People May Not Understand What You Are Passing Through. Please Try Your Best To Meet With Professor Osisioma Basil Chinedu Nwolise, He Is A Lecturer In Department Of Political Science University Of Ibadan. He Will Direct You To Where You'll Have Your Problem Solve, He Specialize On Spiritual Security. Take It Serious

Please, how can I get Prof. Nwolise's number?
Re: I Need Help For A Spiritual Problem Of Over Three Years. by omura: 11:33am On Sep 26, 2018
Samcoco:
Dear nairaladers, I'm really tired of this life! Things were going fine for me in early 2014;

It all started in July 2014 when I traveled abroad. Some days after I traveled, I started having bad dreams. Whenever I'm expecting money or contract, when i go to bed, I will just have a dream where I gave money to someone, sometimes I will be attacked by arm robbers and they will collected some money from me, sometimes someone will shake my hand in my dream; and if I wake up the next day, all my business and everything I have at hand will just destroy. I have prayed several times, no result. I have also fasted for many times without any result.

And it was because of this problems I came back to Nigeria empty handed in 2015 December to look for spiritual solutions, but till now I have not gotten any solution. I have gone too many churches (white garment churches, protestant churches this including Mercyland in Warri and I was even touched by prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin still I came back with this same problem after paying for the prayer line and buying many spiritual items!

Many pastors and prophets have told me it was a woman who have a very big issue with my mother in my village in 2014 April, including a girl that wanted me to marry her that are behind it.

I am really tired. I don't know what to do again. Nothing is working in my life again. Now, I am thinking of a native doctor for spiritual solution.

Who can help me with the contact of a good native doctor that can destroy this bad work they did over my head?

I need help

T any one reading this, If you are having such spiritual issue that is not having solution, then servant vic of CCT deliverance ministry is the servant of God to contact. God used him to deliver me from my spiritual problem that was almost taking me down.
Re: I Need Help For A Spiritual Problem Of Over Three Years. by omura: 11:42am On Sep 26, 2018
Samcoco:
Dear nairaladers, I'm really tired of this life! Things were going fine for me in early 2014;

It all started in July 2014 when I traveled abroad. Some days after I traveled, I started having bad dreams. Whenever I'm expecting money or contract, when i go to bed, I will just have a dream where I gave money to someone, sometimes I will be attacked by arm robbers and they will collected some money from me, sometimes someone will shake my hand in my dream; and if I wake up the next day, all my business and everything I have at hand will just destroy. I have prayed several times, no result. I have also fasted for many times without any result.

And it was because of this problems I came back to Nigeria empty handed in 2015 December to look for spiritual solutions, but till now I have not gotten any solution. I have gone too many churches (white garment churches, protestant churches this including Mercyland in Warri and I was even touched by prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin still I came back with this same problem after paying for the prayer line and buying many spiritual items!

Many pastors and prophets have told me it was a woman who have a very big issue with my mother in my village in 2014 April, including a girl that wanted me to marry her that are behind it.

I am really tired. I don't know what to do again. Nothing is working in my life again. Now, I am thinking of a native doctor for spiritual solution.

Who can help me with the contact of a good native doctor that can destroy this bad work they did over my head?

I need help

To any one reading this, If you are having such spiritual issue that is not having solution, then servant vic of CCT deliverance ministry is the servant of God to contact. God used him to deliver me from my spiritual problem that was almost taking me down.
Re: I Need Help For A Spiritual Problem Of Over Three Years. by Chi284: 9:53am On May 14, 2019
Better open up to us dear heheheheheeeeeee maybe you made the girl believed you will marry her directly or directly. Men think it when you openly tell a girl will you marry me that you promised marriage. When you start talking about future without even mentioning marriage oga you are indirectly proposing, when you start asking how many children she will like to have oga indirectly proposing, don't worry very soon you will get pregnant hehehe oga na proposing be that ooooooo. Ok you are waiting for ring on her finger abi? Ring is direct propose while the other is indirect one. She no even curse you will oga. Maybe when you traveled abroad you started seeing white pussy you forgot a girl that accepted you when you where nothing oga how do you want to progress there. Better reverse go and beg her and engage her into serious relationship. Then both of you will join hands and fight the other woman. Oga na you dey hold your self.
Re: I Need Help For A Spiritual Problem Of Over Three Years. by omura: 5:21pm On Jun 25, 2022
Samcoco:

I need help

Op, chat with servant Vic 08153309479 of CCT deliverance Ministries and you will thank me later.
Re: I Need Help For A Spiritual Problem Of Over Three Years. by Orubebe01: 4:42am On Feb 04, 2023
Emmoa:
Good morning. Please how are you now? Are you okay now cos am going through the same issue now
Re: I Need Help For A Spiritual Problem Of Over Three Years. by Mrklemo(m): 3:18pm On Feb 13, 2023
Orubebe01:

Good morning. Please how are you now? Are you okay now cos am going through the same issue now

God deals with man on a case to case bases.
You need to try the midnight prayers everyone is talking about. 1am-2am.
Fast at least 3 times a month. 6am-12pm.
If you have a dream and you don't feel good about the dream, just wake up immediately and pray about it.
God bless you
Re: I Need Help For A Spiritual Problem Of Over Three Years. by terrezo2002(m): 4:04pm On Feb 13, 2023
Samcoco:

I need help

You have a spiritual problem. You run to people that will add more to the problems.
Go to Jesus Christ for solutions a and not satanic agents.
Do self deliverance prayers, fast and pray every mid night. Your problems will begin to reduce until it vanishes. Don't trust people who call themselves prophets. Many of them are satanic agents. Don't mind their big churches and testimonies about them.
1. Stay away from sin
2. Fast and pray at mid nights
You will testify
Re: I Need Help For A Spiritual Problem Of Over Three Years. by IFAnation: 2:37am On Feb 16, 2023
If you have tried your so called churches and nothing is working, find your way back to tradition. Some ignorant Africans undermine the power in the black soils of Africa, a shame. If you haven't solved this problems chat me on WhatsApp. Close your eyes and let your spirit wake.

+234 812 667 8916

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pastor Impregnates Two Sisters In Lagos (pictured) / Father Mbaka Escapes Assassination, Shot At By Gunmen - Adoration Ministry / How To Open The Spiritual Eyes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.