Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,767 members, 7,806,113 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:38 AM

Fathers' Day: 20+ Powerful Photos Of Dads In The Labor Room & Their New Babies. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Fathers' Day: 20+ Powerful Photos Of Dads In The Labor Room & Their New Babies. (10361 Views)

Father Rapes His 3-yr-old Daughter While His Wife Was In The Labor Room [photos] / Celebrity Tattoo Artist Bizzyaski Blasts Deadbeat Dads / Powerful Photos Of A Mother Who Gave Birth At The Entrance Of The Delivery Room. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fathers' Day: 20+ Powerful Photos Of Dads In The Labor Room & Their New Babies. by Explorers(m): 4:32pm On Jun 18, 2017
Women and babies are the stars of childbirth, but dads play important roles too.

From massaging an exhausted mother-to-be’s back, to reminding her of her strength when she is at her most vulnerable, a supportive partner can make an enormous difference in labor and delivery.

So in honor of Father’s Day, we share powerful photos that capture the important, emotional and physical support dads-to-be provide their partners, as well as the utter magic of fathers meeting their babies for the first time.

Pictured

After a long labor by his wife’s side, this dad woke up from a quick nap at 2 a.m., scrubbed up with the midwife and eagerly delivered his beautiful baby boy!”

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/29-insanely-touching-photos-of-dads-in-the-delivery-room_us_593ebebae4b0b13f2c6cb9b6

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/35-moving-birth-photos-of-dads-helping-their-babies-into-the-world_us_575ed6fbe4b0e39a28ae4260

Lalasticlala, Mynd44

9 Likes

Re: Fathers' Day: 20+ Powerful Photos Of Dads In The Labor Room & Their New Babies. by Explorers(m): 4:32pm On Jun 18, 2017
Daddy welcomed the second baby.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fathers' Day: 20+ Powerful Photos Of Dads In The Labor Room & Their New Babies. by Captain1Nigeria(m): 4:33pm On Jun 18, 2017
nice.
Re: Fathers' Day: 20+ Powerful Photos Of Dads In The Labor Room & Their New Babies. by Explorers(m): 4:34pm On Jun 18, 2017
“This mother was determined to have an unmedicated birth in the hospital.

When I asked her if she was hiring a doula she said, ‘I don’t need one, my husband is my labor coach.’

With every contraction, he would remind her to relax and help her slow her breathing.

It was so moving to watch the two of them working together.”

11 Likes

Re: Fathers' Day: 20+ Powerful Photos Of Dads In The Labor Room & Their New Babies. by dyadeleye(m): 4:34pm On Jun 18, 2017
Explorer baba!...oya lego
Re: Fathers' Day: 20+ Powerful Photos Of Dads In The Labor Room & Their New Babies. by Explorers(m): 4:34pm On Jun 18, 2017
Working together.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fathers' Day: 20+ Powerful Photos Of Dads In The Labor Room & Their New Babies. by professorfal: 4:35pm On Jun 18, 2017
Oga wey nigerian own?
Re: Fathers' Day: 20+ Powerful Photos Of Dads In The Labor Room & Their New Babies. by Explorers(m): 4:36pm On Jun 18, 2017
After 20hrs of labor, this dad is getting set for the wife's C-section.

7 Likes

Re: Fathers' Day: 20+ Powerful Photos Of Dads In The Labor Room & Their New Babies. by BiafraBushBoy(m): 4:36pm On Jun 18, 2017
I love this. I just can't wait.
Re: Fathers' Day: 20+ Powerful Photos Of Dads In The Labor Room & Their New Babies. by Explorers(m): 4:37pm On Jun 18, 2017
This dad wasn’t positive he wanted to help ‘catch’ the baby and was rather nervous about the entire process.

But after speaking with the nurse and doctor he was reassured he was going to do great and he did!

He actually pulled his son up and onto mom’s chest.”

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fathers' Day: 20+ Powerful Photos Of Dads In The Labor Room & Their New Babies. by Papiikush: 4:38pm On Jun 18, 2017
I want to be the best man in the world to me lady. smiley

But this shìt is scary as hell! Don't think I can bare the pains she is going through during labor. Nah....

9 Likes

Re: Fathers' Day: 20+ Powerful Photos Of Dads In The Labor Room & Their New Babies. by Explorers(m): 4:38pm On Jun 18, 2017
Thanks baby.

7 Likes

Re: Fathers' Day: 20+ Powerful Photos Of Dads In The Labor Room & Their New Babies. by IamArbdool(m): 4:38pm On Jun 18, 2017
Nice.
Any guru-guru seller here? :-D
Re: Fathers' Day: 20+ Powerful Photos Of Dads In The Labor Room & Their New Babies. by whitebeard(m): 4:38pm On Jun 18, 2017
professorfal:
Oga wey nigerian own?

9 Likes

Re: Fathers' Day: 20+ Powerful Photos Of Dads In The Labor Room & Their New Babies. by Explorers(m): 4:39pm On Jun 18, 2017
That moment when you final hold you first child after many of waiting.

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fathers' Day: 20+ Powerful Photos Of Dads In The Labor Room & Their New Babies. by Nollynude: 4:39pm On Jun 18, 2017
I would have been getting father's day text today if only i stopped using embarassed

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fathers' Day: 20+ Powerful Photos Of Dads In The Labor Room & Their New Babies. by whitebeard(m): 4:40pm On Jun 18, 2017
What of ipob juice fathers oya come on let's see how u give birth to intelligent humans,
Re: Fathers' Day: 20+ Powerful Photos Of Dads In The Labor Room & Their New Babies. by Explorers(m): 4:40pm On Jun 18, 2017
This dad had been emotional from the moment the midwife told his partner it was time to push.

He supported her through every second of her painful labor.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fathers' Day: 20+ Powerful Photos Of Dads In The Labor Room & Their New Babies. by Explorers(m): 4:41pm On Jun 18, 2017
Cool.

7 Likes

Re: Fathers' Day: 20+ Powerful Photos Of Dads In The Labor Room & Their New Babies. by SexyNairalander: 4:42pm On Jun 18, 2017
booked

in the spirit of Father's day

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fathers' Day: 20+ Powerful Photos Of Dads In The Labor Room & Their New Babies. by Explorers(m): 4:42pm On Jun 18, 2017
“As the pushing phase progressed, this first-time dad grew more and more excited to meet his daughter.

As her head started to emerge, he repeatedly covered his face in wonderment and awe.

Her first breath certainly tookhisbreath away!”

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fathers' Day: 20+ Powerful Photos Of Dads In The Labor Room & Their New Babies. by Explorers(m): 4:43pm On Jun 18, 2017
This mother had been laboring for about 12 hours at this point and was absolutely exhausted.

She was entering into transition, so each contraction was getting even more intense.

Mic, the father, leaned in to pull her in close as she came down from the last contraction, wiping her tears from her cheeks.

It was truly one of the sweetest moments I’ve ever captured between a mom and dad.”

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fathers' Day: 20+ Powerful Photos Of Dads In The Labor Room & Their New Babies. by Envick: 4:44pm On Jun 18, 2017
Abeg show me 9ja men
Re: Fathers' Day: 20+ Powerful Photos Of Dads In The Labor Room & Their New Babies. by LalasticSeun(f): 4:45pm On Jun 18, 2017
Chai I kant wait lipsrsealed
Re: Fathers' Day: 20+ Powerful Photos Of Dads In The Labor Room & Their New Babies. by missioner(m): 4:46pm On Jun 18, 2017
booked
Re: Fathers' Day: 20+ Powerful Photos Of Dads In The Labor Room & Their New Babies. by sweerychick(f): 4:46pm On Jun 18, 2017
Wow... Gonna cherish my man more for this, we will share the same pain together.. Happy fathers day to all loving and caring dad out there... Especially my daddy

2 Likes

Re: Fathers' Day: 20+ Powerful Photos Of Dads In The Labor Room & Their New Babies. by ndujekwu(m): 4:46pm On Jun 18, 2017
Regretted why u couldn't be a father?

Instead of C-section, u turned it to D&C
Instead of pregnancy, u turned it to postinor
instead of "blooded after birth", it "blood after abortion
Instead of money for antenatal, it money for abortion

It's well..... happy father's day

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fathers' Day: 20+ Powerful Photos Of Dads In The Labor Room & Their New Babies. by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jun 18, 2017
Nasty!
Lalasticlala!
Re: Fathers' Day: 20+ Powerful Photos Of Dads In The Labor Room & Their New Babies. by ipobarecriminals: 4:47pm On Jun 18, 2017
wish our President speedy recovery/ restoration.
Re: Fathers' Day: 20+ Powerful Photos Of Dads In The Labor Room & Their New Babies. by jhydebaba(m): 4:48pm On Jun 18, 2017
My experience in the labour room taught me so much lesson about life.

Intending dad, request for permission to stay with ur wife through labour and child birth. You wont regret it.

For the wife beaters, if u see what she goes through to give u those beautiful kids, you will stop molesting her.

Thumbs up to mothers.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fathers' Day: 20+ Powerful Photos Of Dads In The Labor Room & Their New Babies. by Oyindidi(f): 4:48pm On Jun 18, 2017
Its all about the womengrin we still take over father's day.

4 Likes

Re: Fathers' Day: 20+ Powerful Photos Of Dads In The Labor Room & Their New Babies. by Explorers(m): 4:50pm On Jun 18, 2017
“This dad is holding his son for the first time, after waiting for his girlfriend to nurse and to have her time with the baby, skin-to-skin.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nairaland Blind Date Competition / Dating Married Women / For Those Who Love Too Much Sex This Is For You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.