Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,472 members, 7,808,702 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:39 PM

Nigeria Vs Ghana [0 - 1] - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria Vs Ghana [0 - 1] (35576 Views)

Poll: Who Goes To The Final

Nigeria: 76% (153 votes)
Ghana: 23% (48 votes)
This poll has ended

Ivory Coast Vs Ghana: AFCON 2015 Final (9 - 8) On Penalties On 8th Feb 2015 / Nigeria Vs Ghana: Friendly (1 - 0) - Live / Mali Vs Ghana - AFCON 2013 3rd Place (3 - 1) On 9th February 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Vs Ghana [0 - 1] by adejonny: 7:55pm On Jan 24, 2010
Nigeria trashed Ghana to qualify for the finals of the nation cup. I saw this in a dream. The finals was not very clear but its like naija won it.

NFF; even if we lift the cup Amodu must be replaced to make any impact in South Africa
Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana [0 - 1] by Mannylex(m): 8:02pm On Jan 24, 2010
Why re u jumping, I hope a repeat of 1998 won't occur i.ethe case of Denmark. U think the zambians are logs of wood.
Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana [0 - 1] by duality(m): 9:45pm On Jan 24, 2010
egypt vs nigeria in finals.watchout
Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana [0 - 1] by oluking: 3:30pm On Jan 25, 2010
Dont count your EEGS B4 THE ARE ****. dont get too excited
Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana [0 - 1] by galatico(m): 3:47pm On Jan 25, 2010
Mannylex:

Why re u jumping, I hope a repeat of 1998 won't occur i.ethe case of Denmark. U think the zambians are logs of wood.

Guy you took the word out of my mouth ,

Just hope history won't repeat itself.

In 1998 Nigeria were deemed to face Denmark, instead of our boiz concetrating on the Match they where busy talking about the next match against Brazil, which they never played cuz they crashed out 4-1 .

A word is enough for the wise !!!
Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana [0 - 1] by FBS: 8:49am On Jan 26, 2010
Well we are in the semis. Not that I like the way our boys played in fact they played rubbish but well, a win is a win.
we have no reason to throw stones at them. No, not just yet.

How much will they be paid this time around?  grin

Next match:
Thursday, 28 January 2010
Ghana v Nigeria, SF, 17:00
Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana [0 - 1] by suxes2005(m): 12:55pm On Jan 26, 2010
9ja will win IJN

SHALOM
Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana [0 - 1] by Gentlebabs(m): 1:19pm On Jan 26, 2010
Tell them i told you, come Thursday, what happened in 1828 will repeat itself, GBAM!
Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana [0 - 1] by gentlegg(m): 1:23pm On Jan 26, 2010
As a Nigerian, I predict Nigeria to win, but as a football analyst - i predict otherwise
Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana [0 - 1] by Gentlebabs(m): 1:25pm On Jan 26, 2010
Yesterday, we woobled and fumbled against the unfortunate Chipolopolos' . However, in truth, a win is a win and i am glad we won.
Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana [0 - 1] by ogbongzky(m): 1:26pm On Jan 26, 2010
provided that ELEPHANT YAKUBU no start the match, besides, who gonna pair shittu? Nwaneri abi?, DANGER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana [0 - 1] by Johnnoo(m): 1:28pm On Jan 26, 2010
adejonny:

Nigeria trashed Ghana to qualify for the finals of the nation cup. I saw this in a dream. The finals was not very clear but its like naija won it.
FANTASY! ! !
Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana [0 - 1] by woye77: 1:28pm On Jan 26, 2010
let us savour the zambian victory first before we start discussing ghana
Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana [0 - 1] by kokorunna(m): 1:30pm On Jan 26, 2010
They deserve not to be in semi final, the way they have playing has brought shame to Nigerians
Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana [0 - 1] by SamMilla1(m): 1:31pm On Jan 26, 2010
kokorunna:

They deserve not to be in semi final, the way they have playing has brought shame to Nigerians

Brought shame to what part of Nigeria ?
Because my part of Nigeria were jumping up with Joy yesterday after Zambia Match.
Ingrates
Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana [0 - 1] by xtreem: 1:34pm On Jan 26, 2010
Tell them i told you, come Thursday, what happened in 1828 will repeat itself, GBAM!

@gentlebabs - what happened in 1828,
Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana [0 - 1] by kokorunna(m): 1:34pm On Jan 26, 2010
MR Sam Milla, if you do not know about football you keep QUIET.

They played extremely poorly and thats the bottom line, not a single clear chance
Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana [0 - 1] by An0nimus: 1:36pm On Jan 26, 2010
Nigeria Vs. Ghana<- - na dis one b football.keepin my fingers crossed
Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana [0 - 1] by charsoso: 1:39pm On Jan 26, 2010
Nigeria should not replace the coach but Amodu himself must replace many players.Do you realize that if he is sacked he would be replaced by another average coach or better still with another Berti vogts.So many of those boys do not deserve to be in that team,and aside that, Aiyegbeni is not charged for this competition,why not start him from the bench.
Do you know that the real players we have on the bench are just the keepers,Martins,Nsofor and kalu,no insult intended but this is reality!.And i just cant stop wondering how yusuf got to that team,even a starting lineup, from 150 million Nigerians,is this our best right full back?please,somebody wake me up!
Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana [0 - 1] by jiniux(m): 1:40pm On Jan 26, 2010
Gentlebabs:

Tell them i told you, come Thursday,[b][b][b][b][b][b] what happened in [b]1828[/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b][/b] will repeat itself, GBAM!

[b][b][b][b]LWKMD[/b][/b][/b][/b]
Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana [0 - 1] by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jan 26, 2010
Methinks,these boys might just surprise some of you doubting thomases on Thursday!
Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana [0 - 1] by 2tait: 1:45pm On Jan 26, 2010
@ kokorunna

that is not the bottom line (i.e. how they played)
the bottom line is that they won 5-4.

NLanders

Did you notice tha Zambia had a foreign coach, yet Amodu's team beat them.
Also Cameroun had a foreign coach,they lost out yet our own Amodu's team qualified to the semifinal
Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana [0 - 1] by okeymadu(m): 1:47pm On Jan 26, 2010
Nigeria will win that match 'cos the Black Stars, just like the SE, play aimless football in this Nations Cup.
The only difference is that guys like Odem, Nsofor and Obasi and maybe sometime Mikel can play like serious players.
On a good day, the SE will definetely hand out 3 goals to the BS.
We are in the final ,
Let somebody shout!
Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana [0 - 1] by cbjonstage(m): 1:48pm On Jan 26, 2010
we go hear am as long as its against ghana on thursday
check wat he (Amodu) does for super chicken in his shrine. affirm dis please

Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana [0 - 1] by AyubaAbu: 1:58pm On Jan 26, 2010
You guys should keep ur mouth short, if u guys don't have any thing to say ok, can you guys play like that, instead of you guys should be praying for Nigeria for their success u guys they there constructing and condemn our Nigeria Players, Sha as for me oooo am praying here weather u guys like it or not Nigeria will come back with flying colour, Up Super Eagles Of Nigeria Una too Much Jare, 3 Gbosa to Enyeama. I pray they will come back with success. Amin.
Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana [0 - 1] by toideve(m): 2:04pm On Jan 26, 2010
We must to hold something!
Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana [0 - 1] by duality(m): 2:09pm On Jan 26, 2010
in abuja, amodu  aimed at semi finals. but i saw  something that made me know nigeria was going to the finals. its not about the players nor the coach.  those who can "see" would know. who to win the cup is not still clear. but the finals of FIFA turnaments  for some time would have little to do with who plays best but, [code][/code]        ,

amodu should go to the world cup. if some one else should go, he'd better went with i different super eagles team.  else  he would be sacked in south africa.

if amodu is changed most of the players should be dropped especially those who went to the nations cup with him.( this is not scientific nor political but  the solution.)
Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana [0 - 1] by cbjonstage(m): 2:20pm On Jan 26, 2010
super chicken will defeat Ghana if only they will sit up and play wat is expected of them, i ve no doubt about dat

mistake had been made by our chief coach for not including other local base players especially U-20 players
Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana [0 - 1] by Profkenny1(m): 2:41pm On Jan 26, 2010
may God help Nigeria in this game!
Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana [0 - 1] by salamander(m): 3:08pm On Jan 26, 2010
It will be an interesting match. Ghana - Nigeria matches are unpredictable. Thought the Blackstars are not on top form, the last time I checked they defeated Nigeria in CAN 2008 in Accra. I think history will repeat itself.
Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana [0 - 1] by jrtorrents: 3:18pm On Jan 26, 2010
Super chickens to beat Ghana?, grin tweaaaaaaaaaaaa
Re: Nigeria Vs Ghana [0 - 1] by ddiamond(f): 3:28pm On Jan 26, 2010
Am optimistic abt Nigeria - Ghana,

but reserve my comment for now.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (33) (Reply)

Manchester United Fan Buried In Style In Imo State (Photos) / UFC: Israel Adesanya knocks Pereira out Cold, reclaims Middleweight Crown / Anthony Joshua: When Fat Helps Win Fights - BBC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.