Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,435 members, 7,801,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:56 AM

My Journey From New York To Florida By Road (live) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Journey From New York To Florida By Road (live) (6974 Views)

For People Within United State, New York To Be Precise. / Delta Air Launches Direct New York To Lagos Flight / On Vacation: New York City (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Journey From New York To Florida By Road (live) by abduldope(m): 11:14am On Jun 21, 2017
Jakumo:
For a long road trip like this, good weed is essential. Please post pictures of the buds you are dealing with on this drive, along with a description of the flavor and effects you have noted as you fire it up.

Thank you for your support.
Savage
Re: My Journey From New York To Florida By Road (live) by indianeagle(m): 12:24pm On Jun 21, 2017
Byonics:
I am embarking on a 19hrs drive to florida. I am on this trip with my office Colleague (female). Live updates coming....as we roll.

Going to groove a little and rest.
Re: My Journey From New York To Florida By Road (live) by indianeagle(m): 12:26pm On Jun 21, 2017
indianeagle

Yes! it was an Amazing road trip from New York to Florida
Re: My Journey From New York To Florida By Road (live) by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jun 22, 2017
suxes2005:

ORdinary Abuja to Jos for my birthday I had to abort it cos
of strange stories from the road.

LOL, what kinda strange stories?
Re: My Journey From New York To Florida By Road (live) by suxes2005(m): 4:33pm On Jun 22, 2017
NotOfThis:
LOL, what kinda strange stories?

Some people dressed in Army uniform kidnapped one
big man - shot his driver dead.

The story was here on NL.

Then another person said his car was snatched...

There is enough cold at the office, so make i chill
till I can afford private jet down there. Lol

SHALOM
Re: My Journey From New York To Florida By Road (live) by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jun 22, 2017
suxes2005:

Some people dressed in Army uniform kidnapped one
big man - shot his driver dead.

The story was here on NL.

Then another person said his car was snatched...

There is enough cold at the office, so make i chill
till I can afford private jet down there. Lol

SHALOM
That's too bad. I don't think Nigeria is the type of country where one can go on road trips, lol.
Re: My Journey From New York To Florida By Road (live) by Afam4eva(m): 8:41am On Jun 23, 2017
NotOfThis:
That's too bad. I don't think Nigeria is the type of country where one can go on road trips, lol.
Road trips in Nigeria are no longer what they used to be
The highways are now filled with kidnappers, armed robbers and bad roads. My dream of driving round Nigeria may never happen.

1 Like

Re: My Journey From New York To Florida By Road (live) by Nobody: 8:47am On Jun 23, 2017
Afam4eva:

The highways are now filled with kidnappers, armed robbers and bad roads. My dream of driving round Nigeria may never happen.

You can drive around Biafra land Nnamdi Kanu has made it safe, must u be in Nigeria, feel free to drive around Biafra.
Re: My Journey From New York To Florida By Road (live) by Omoluabi16(m): 8:50am On Jun 23, 2017
Pidgin2:

You can drive around Biafra land Nnamdi Kanu has made it safe, must u be in Nigeria, feel free to drive around Biafra.
your love for Nigeria has seriously deluded you. The young man is right and you know it.

1 Like

Re: My Journey From New York To Florida By Road (live) by Nobody: 8:55am On Jun 23, 2017
Omoluabi16:
your love for Nigeria has seriously deluded you. The young man is right and you know it.

Until all transport companies close down before I believe such. Transport companies are still making profit back to back and transiting through our States, why are they still in business and how many of them have closed their business due to security fears?
Re: My Journey From New York To Florida By Road (live) by suxes2005(m): 12:09pm On Jun 23, 2017
Pidgin2:

Until all transport companies close down before I believe such. Transport companies are still making profit back to back and transiting through our States, why are they still in business and how many of them have closed their business due to security fears?

Let's not derail this thread please.

SHALOM

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Journey From New York To Florida By Road (live) by sobastical: 12:10pm On Jun 23, 2017
Distractors has finally made the OP to flee from updating the thread.

I hereby declare this thread as an inconclusive one...

4 Likes

Re: My Journey From New York To Florida By Road (live) by signature2012(m): 1:39am On Jun 24, 2017
Byonics:
I am embarking on a 19hrs drive to florida. I am on this trip with my office Colleague (female). Live updates coming....as we roll.

Going to groove a little and rest.

Enjoy your trip man.You will enjoy your trip more as you have a companion to dicuss with.My next trip should be New York to Texas.That will be about 22hrs drive.
Pidgin2:

Madam,take a chill pill.Nigerian leaders are the animals in the zoo.I don't even know if GPS works in naija.

Re: My Journey From New York To Florida By Road (live) by Nobody: 4:42am On Jun 24, 2017
signature2012:

Madam,take a chill pill.Nigerian leaders are the animals in the zoo.I don't even know if GPS works in naija.

You don't know if GPS works? Then you know nothing about Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Journey From New York To Florida By Road (live) by Everest1989(m): 5:23am On Jun 24, 2017
Pidgin2:

You don't know if GPS works? Then you know nothing about Nigeria.
I thought my now you should have respected your mature age on Nairaland ...Everybody has known you as a sadist.

1 Like

Re: My Journey From New York To Florida By Road (live) by Nobody: 5:31am On Jun 24, 2017
Everest1989:

I thought my now you should have respected your mature age on Nairaland ...Everybody has known you as a sadist.

Who gave u my birth cert? As long as in your definition sadist means any patriotic Nigerian, I'm game cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Journey From New York To Florida By Road (live) by Iamsheye(m): 11:04pm On Jul 01, 2017
byonics how far na,so no update again
Re: My Journey From New York To Florida By Road (live) by morgang(m): 7:38pm On Jul 02, 2017
Hello,

Please i need to know a faster and reliable courier service that can deliver an item (Iphone 7) from U.S to Nigeria. Was considering using EMS or DHL not sure which one is faster. I need someone with experience to help suggest a FASTER and RELIABLE courier service. Thanks.
Re: My Journey From New York To Florida By Road (live) by nlPoster: 3:04pm On Nov 01, 2019
Longest journey I ever took.

Looking forward to another one but not the same destination and multiple stops along the way.
Re: My Journey From New York To Florida By Road (live) by nlPoster: 3:05pm On Nov 01, 2019
And why was my user id shortened from nairalandposter to nlposter?

Who did that?
Re: My Journey From New York To Florida By Road (live) by BikeMan: 10:10pm On Nov 01, 2019
signature2012:

Enjoy your trip man.You will enjoy your trip more as you have a companion to dicuss with.My next trip should be New York to Texas.That will be about 22hrs drive.

Haba! Wait o, do you people take Nigeria for a zoo literally? GPS? Do you even know how much tech thrives in Naija?
Re: My Journey From New York To Florida By Road (live) by Ugosample(m): 10:17pm On Nov 01, 2019
BikeMan:
Haba! Wait o, do you people take Nigeria for a zoo literally? GPS? Do you even know how much tech thrives in Naija?

Nigeria is an actual backward zoo

so I don't blame any who call it that.
Re: My Journey From New York To Florida By Road (live) by BikeMan: 10:18pm On Nov 01, 2019
Ugosample:

Nigeria is an actual backward zoo

so I don't blame any who call it that.
That's why Google Map won't work?
Re: My Journey From New York To Florida By Road (live) by Ugosample(m): 10:24pm On Nov 01, 2019
BikeMan:
That's why Google Map won't work?
I'm not making reference to that
I'm talking in general
Re: My Journey From New York To Florida By Road (live) by Ugosample(m): 10:26pm On Nov 01, 2019
Afam4eva:

true

The roads are now unsafe
Re: My Journey From New York To Florida By Road (live) by sirjoe1124(m): 7:28am On Nov 02, 2019
michaelandre:
I was enjoying it until u post this nonsense. some people are living large here in nigeria don't think because u live like an animal in nigeria so everybody lives like u. post anything u want but dont insult nigeria!!!! I wonder if u expect nigeria to be better than america! rome was not built in a day. maybe u are one of the kanu supporters because that's how u giys behave. because u were lucky to enter usa with fake visa and passport does not make u better than me. afterall u only went there to do drugs and to steal. u would still be deported.
Which weed did u smoke
Did u loose Ur senses while typing??!
Poverty in its bad will has implanted so much hatred in you.
Kanu is even more patriotic than you are, he's only fighting for a better and balanced Nigeria but Ur weed damaged won't understand.
Op didn't travel with fake papers and he won't be deported, everyone isn't a criminal like you.
Get a life bro
Re: My Journey From New York To Florida By Road (live) by Ndipe(m): 2:44am On Jan 29, 2020
Fortunately the road network is good in America.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Family Visit To Accra, Ghana / Retention Of Passport / BREAKING: US Suspends Visa Interview In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.