Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,814 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:55 AM

Southern Leaders Meet In Lagos Over National Unity - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Southern Leaders Meet In Lagos Over National Unity (22964 Views)

Abdulsalami Apologises To Southern Leaders On Miyetti Allah / Southern Leaders Reject Onnoghen's Suspension, Say Buhari Has Committed Coup / Bichi As DG DSS: Buhari Is Nigeria’s Most Tribalistic Leader - Southern Leaders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Southern Leaders Meet In Lagos Over National Unity by Maduawuchukwu(m): 8:00am On Jun 19, 2017
Ymodulus:
Igbos looking for way to drag Intelligent yorubas into their mess. Why are they scared? They should go back home and develop their land. Or they should go meet their Biafra spiritual leader - Nnamdi Kanu.

Igbos are always strong headed with their level of hatred for northern tribes. Now they are looking for people to fight their battle. Group of scared Homo Sapiens.

Y-modulus, where u from?

2 Likes

Re: Southern Leaders Meet In Lagos Over National Unity by freshvine(f): 8:02am On Jun 19, 2017
Ymodulus:
Igbos looking for way to drag Intelligent yorubas into their mess. Why are they scared? They should go back home and develop their land. Or they should go meet their Biafra spiritual leader - Nnamdi Kanu.

Igbos are always strong headed with their level of hatred for northern tribes. Now they are looking for people to fight their battle. Group of scared Homo Sapiens.

Are you not the one that willed all your earnings to an igbo lady, mizmycoli in your suicide adventure?

Stop being ignorant. Egypt and other foreign countries fought igbos in the early 60s for over 3 years yet the igbos were fighting with crude implements and sustained the war that long.

Think for a second this modern generation... Nigeria will never survive it.

6 Likes

Re: Southern Leaders Meet In Lagos Over National Unity by Ymodulus: 8:03am On Jun 19, 2017
Maduawuchukwu:

Y-modulus, where u from?
My friends say i am Yoruba. Nairalanders say am Hausa, some Biafrans like normality tag me Igbo. Well i honestly don't know what i am. I use to think i was Hausa. But from recent findings its apparent i am not Nigerian. I think i am from Niger/ Lake Chad. I am still trying to figure oout where exactly.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Southern Leaders Meet In Lagos Over National Unity by dragonking2: 8:05am On Jun 19, 2017
ZKOSOSO:
If this is true then am OK... John Nwodo, femi okorunmi and uranta are correct men of calibre.

Referendum, Restructuring or Division.

Anyone is not bad.
Supported
Re: Southern Leaders Meet In Lagos Over National Unity by dragonking2: 8:07am On Jun 19, 2017
cjrane:
watch aboki come here with igbo or yoruba sounding name to try and cause e-war grin

But if they want to discuss their issues they use names as JohnBull etc grin

I dey tell you. Northerners are now using fake names claiming either delta or Yoruba.

One was even claiming Edo yoruba nigerdeltan undecided .
Re: Southern Leaders Meet In Lagos Over National Unity by farihafaheemah(m): 8:08am On Jun 19, 2017
Ogonimilitant:
Why choose Lagos for the meeting? this is rubbish! why would they choose Lagos as the first venue for the meeting. Well maybe because of no mans land statue.

I will advice SS & SE not to believe anything coming from the West side. They will definitly use whatever they may have discussed there and pass to their muslim brothers in the north.
So Alani Akinrinade is a Muslim, Ayo Adebanjo is a Muslim? Common pls get sense

2 Likes

Re: Southern Leaders Meet In Lagos Over National Unity by Ymodulus: 8:11am On Jun 19, 2017
@freshvine
Madam have i lied about the obvious? Have you sat down and listened to unadulterated versions of our nation's history? Have you asked yourself what really happened during the Biafra war? have you questioned why the level of hate from south-easterns against the northern?

Let me tell you ma, the last elections.. the igbos knew Buhari will win yet they refused voting for him. They knew Jonathan was an underachieve yet they ignored it and voted him.

Same people now hate Rochas Okorocha because he is with the north. Their hatred for this peaceful, loving governor knows no bound that they now NICK name him "Okoro-Awusa".

4 Likes

Re: Southern Leaders Meet In Lagos Over National Unity by Gotze1: 8:13am On Jun 19, 2017
Fineman87:
Rubbish. No unity wit sw.
A nonentity is talking. Abeg make better person talk jor.

1 Like

Re: Southern Leaders Meet In Lagos Over National Unity by back2sender: 8:15am On Jun 19, 2017
We the people of south west dont support our association with people who will not CONDEMN CRIMINALITY.

Ijaw boys kidnap students from the epe school and we have not yet heard the ijaw people congress or any ijaw group condemning this kidnap of school children and give ultimatum to thier brothers to release the school children unconditionally.

Same thing is been experience with Evans the kidnapper, ohaneze has not come out to CONDEMN kidnapping and VICES.

So what are they meeting for?

5 Likes

Re: Southern Leaders Meet In Lagos Over National Unity by Gotze1: 8:15am On Jun 19, 2017
Ogonimilitant:
Why choose Lagos for the meeting? this is rubbish! why would they choose Lagos as the first venue for the meeting. Well maybe because of no mans land statue.

I will advice SS & SE not to believe anything coming from the West side. They will definitly use whatever they may have discussed there and pass to their muslim brothers in the north.
Why don't you go there and ask them to shift the meeting to your father's parlour?

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Southern Leaders Meet In Lagos Over National Unity by Franzinni: 8:16am On Jun 19, 2017
Let money circulate... Peace is arbitrary
Re: Southern Leaders Meet In Lagos Over National Unity by Fremancipation: 8:16am On Jun 19, 2017
victorDanladi:

you mean just like kaduna nzeogwu sabotaged the first beautiful republic.The problem of Nigeria started with Igbo and that of southern Nigeria will not be different.

So nzeogu is igbo now but tomorrow you people will say delta igbos are not igbos and want to be left alone.

9 Likes

Re: Southern Leaders Meet In Lagos Over National Unity by classicTutor(m): 8:16am On Jun 19, 2017
Ymodulus:

My friends say i am Yoruba. Nairalanders say am Hausa, some Biafrans like normality tag me Igbo. Well i honestly don't know what i am. I use to think i was Hausa. But from recent findings its apparent i am not Nigerian. I think i am from Niger/ Lake Chad. I am still trying to figure oout where exactly.

You are from Togo
Re: Southern Leaders Meet In Lagos Over National Unity by iwatch: 8:16am On Jun 19, 2017
Ymodulus:

You are my brother as a fellow Igbo man but the truth is Nnamdi Kanu brand of Biafra will NEVER take off. I know all igbos who want Biafra but I know those who don't want Nnamdi Kanu brand of Biafra. Trust me, at the right time, he will be put at the back burner for more intelligent strategist to lead the way. If you have been reading some post on nairaland, you will see that these men with better vision have at one time or the other, sneaked in to create a thread, there are two instances.

So bro, chill... the movement will be redefined to avoid bloodshed and chaos.

3 Likes

Re: Southern Leaders Meet In Lagos Over National Unity by Sanchez01: 8:16am On Jun 19, 2017
A Southern coalition against the North would be the perfect idea. The truth is, some Southern regions are disadvantaged than others in certain areas and their independence would spell their doom.

1 Like

Re: Southern Leaders Meet In Lagos Over National Unity by Donbigi2(m): 8:17am On Jun 19, 2017
back2sender:
We the people of south west dont support our association with people who will not CONDEMN CRIMINALITY.

Ijaw boys kidnap students from the epe school and we have not yet heard the ijaw people congress or any ijaw group condemning this kidnap of school children and give ultimatum to thier brothers to release the school children unconditionally.

Same thing is been experience with Evans the kidnapper, ohaneze has not come out to CONDEMN kidnapping and VICES.

So what are they meeting for?

So those groups should take responsibility for every action of indigenes?

You need hard reset

2 Likes

Re: Southern Leaders Meet In Lagos Over National Unity by iwatch: 8:18am On Jun 19, 2017
Maduawuchukwu:

Y-modulus, where u from?
He is a pure igbo breed... you want to start insulting him because he has an opposing view? Bring it on... even if he does retaliate the insult, I will gladly do so on his behalf.

1 Like

Re: Southern Leaders Meet In Lagos Over National Unity by Fremancipation: 8:19am On Jun 19, 2017
EzeUche:

If you mention Nzeogwu a SS man, that means Igbos have an interest in the SS since the SE Igbos are blamed for the actions of men from the SS.

Not only was nzeogu a south south Igbo man, he spoke Hausa much more than Igbo. He wasn't fluent in Igbo or had much connection to his land. He grew up in the north. Yet they called it an Igbo coup.

3 Likes

Re: Southern Leaders Meet In Lagos Over National Unity by iwatch: 8:20am On Jun 19, 2017
Ymodulus:

lol... leave that guy bro. But your reply were apt.

1 Like

Re: Southern Leaders Meet In Lagos Over National Unity by melody91: 8:20am On Jun 19, 2017
rainylad:

...Yorubaman are you SS??..a big no!...Stick to your imaginary odua republic you deceive yourselves daily and allow 'SS' tallk..

...I suppose kidnapping is worse than prowling grave yards.looking for human skulls to mine or cutting off people's heads which is the only occupatiion SWs are known for.
go back to your biaafraud ,we no want una again.

3 Likes

Re: Southern Leaders Meet In Lagos Over National Unity by Bridget95(f): 8:20am On Jun 19, 2017
victorDanladi:

you mean just like kaduna nzeogwu sabotaged the first beautiful republic.The problem of Nigeria started with Igbo and that of southern Nigeria will not be different.
until you tell yourself the truth.

Abacha
IBB
Gowon
Obasanjo
and others did wonderfully well with the handling of Nigeria right?

6 Likes

Re: Southern Leaders Meet In Lagos Over National Unity by Gotze1: 8:20am On Jun 19, 2017
aribisala0:
what is SS&SE Why are you folk so insecure. Why can you never speak for yourselves. ? Always attaching

Where do you suggest meeting, Aba or Onitsha grin
Are they holding a kidnapping conference?
Bros, we must attach south South by fire by force. we need access to sea at all cost hehehehe.

4 Likes

Re: Southern Leaders Meet In Lagos Over National Unity by dragonking2: 8:21am On Jun 19, 2017
wristbangle:

If you are not please with the news, kindly deactivate from nairaland.

Btw, there will be unity in the country in all geo-political zones

You guys should shine your eyes. There are many fake accounts posing as igbos, yoruba and delta to cause disunity amongst southern regions.

These guys might even be from the north.

One opened an account 2days ago and started claiming Edo yoruba nigerdeltan grin

1 Like

Re: Southern Leaders Meet In Lagos Over National Unity by Ymodulus: 8:22am On Jun 19, 2017
iwatch:
You are my brother as a fellow Igbo man but the truth is Nnamdi Kanu brand of Biafra will NEVER take off. I know all igbos who want Biafra but I know those who don't want Nnamdi Kanu brand of Biafra. Trust me, at the right time, he will be put at the back burner for more intelligent strategist to lead the way. If you have been reading some post on nairaland, you will see that these men with better vision have at one time or the other, sneaked in to create a thread, there are two instances.

So bro, chill... the movement will be redefined to avoid bloodshed and chaos.
Nice comment. I am very happy, i can boldly say the igbo tribe / jewish race has well thinking men. Good one bro. The earlier Nnamdi kanu is ditched the better for the Igbos

4 Likes

Re: Southern Leaders Meet In Lagos Over National Unity by BrutalJab: 8:22am On Jun 19, 2017
victorDanladi:

Kaduna Nzeogwu an Igbo man? Goan write jamb.

children everywhere
Re: Southern Leaders Meet In Lagos Over National Unity by Gotze1: 8:23am On Jun 19, 2017
HiddenShadow:

Are you scared that the SS now know you Afonjas are traitors
Attacheeeeee. South South knows you too well. They aren't fool. Attachment is legendary, twuale for you.

9 Likes

Re: Southern Leaders Meet In Lagos Over National Unity by RoyalUc(m): 8:23am On Jun 19, 2017
[quote author=aribisala0 post=57646734]what is SS&SE Why are you folk so insecure. Why can you never speak for yourselves. ? Always attaching

[b][/b]Where do you suggest meeting, Aba or Onitsha ;
Are they holding a kidnapping conference?
Why are you like this na? grin
Re: Southern Leaders Meet In Lagos Over National Unity by papaejima1: 8:23am On Jun 19, 2017
Good.
It is now imperative that we all know where we belong.
Re: Southern Leaders Meet In Lagos Over National Unity by Donbigi2(m): 8:23am On Jun 19, 2017
Ymodulus:

At with point did you read "Igbos dragging youruba to anything"

Oga if you suffer from inferiority complex, go sort for cure

5 Likes

Re: Southern Leaders Meet In Lagos Over National Unity by Sanchez01: 8:24am On Jun 19, 2017
HiddenShadow:
It doesn't stop the fact that Osibanjo must step down
Step down for Nnamdi Kanu to be President? You must be high on your saliva.

1 Like

Re: Southern Leaders Meet In Lagos Over National Unity by Gotze1: 8:24am On Jun 19, 2017
Ogonimilitant:
I see you guys as jokers. If You yorubas want the unity, l will advice you to tell Tinubu and your South West leaders to travel to Umuahia and Beg for Unity from Kanu, since you guys are unity beggers.
Who is kanu?

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

APC To Members: Buhari Tsunami Won’t Work In 2023 / 'FCT Is Mere 37th' - SDP Presidential Candidate, Adebayo Adewole / Etsu Nupe Accused Of Forcefully Converting People To Islam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.