Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,888 members, 7,806,575 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:26 PM

What Will The Atheists Say After The Rapture? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Will The Atheists Say After The Rapture? (13325 Views)

Difference Between The Rapture And The Second Coming / Why Do The Atheists Bother If They Don't Believe? Here Is Why. / Dear Christians, Doesn't The Front Page Prove The Atheists Point? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will The Atheists Say After The Rapture? by Nobody: 12:34am On Jun 19, 2017
They would say "there is God o" or they would want to kill themselves for not believing in the existence of God. as it says in Revelations 6. In those days men will seek death and will not find it; they will desire to die, and death will flee from them.

what would you say if you are an atheist? Jesus foretells that; Matthew 24:21; For then there will be great tribulation, such as has not been since the beginning of the world until this time, no, nor ever shall be.
There will be troubles like neveer before after the rapture.the world war3 would take place.

wetin atheists go do na? you won't escape it.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Will The Atheists Say After The Rapture? by Nobody: 12:34am On Jun 19, 2017
Booked

In case
Re: What Will The Atheists Say After The Rapture? by Nobody: 12:38am On Jun 19, 2017
bonarhyme:
Booked

In case
lol
Re: What Will The Atheists Say After The Rapture? by obinna58(m): 12:43am On Jun 19, 2017
Jhaytee4all:
they would say "there is God o" or they would want to kill themselves for not believing in yhe existence of God. as it says in Revelations 6. In those days men will seek death and will not find it; they will desire to die, and death will flee from them.

what would you say if you are an atheist? Jesus foretells that; Matthew 24:21; For then there will be great tribulation, such as has not been since the beginning of the world until this time, no, nor ever shall be. there will be troubles like neveer before after the rapture. the world war3 would take place.

Lol crazy mentalities called religionists, seems u only bordered about atheists, how about thousands of religions who thinks yours z fake
Or
Maybe another religion far from urs start experiencing the rapture grin

99 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What Will The Atheists Say After The Rapture? by Nobody: 12:47am On Jun 19, 2017
obinna58:

Lol crazy mentalities called religionists, seems u only bordered about atheists, how about thousands of religions who thinks yours z fake
Or
Maybe another religion far from urs start experiencing the rapture grin
I don't do 'discrimination' in religion. at the end, we would understand better(the white throne judgment of God).

5 Likes

Re: What Will The Atheists Say After The Rapture? by obinna58(m): 12:47am On Jun 19, 2017
bonarhyme:
Booked

In case
Yeye threads like this would never reach fp

1 Like

Re: What Will The Atheists Say After The Rapture? by 0b100100111: 12:48am On Jun 19, 2017
Scam!

Same rapture we yet to see in the last 20 decades! Earlier u wake up its just part of the fiction inculcated into the Middle-East story book you believe in.

Heaven, Hell, Rapture, Devil, Paradise and the lots re just to make the storybook interesting.

I can assure you nothing will happen till you grow old and die!

Now let me ask you my own question, What if u die and become a manure to the soil? Wont u regret spending productive time of your life worshiping a fictitious God?

Its scam! No man in the Middle-East died for your sins in Africa! It was used to propagate mental slavery for dominance over humans

Wake-up!

Would have believe Christianity if it got to you today-2017? No! you wont cos your eyes re now opened.

You only glued to it cos you inherited it!

103 Likes 10 Shares

Re: What Will The Atheists Say After The Rapture? by obinna58(m): 12:54am On Jun 19, 2017
Jhaytee4all:
I don't do 'discrimination' in religion. at the end, we would understand better(the white throne judgment of God).
grin grin grin
u don't discriminate religiously as in undecided
U just talking what u can't comprehend with, poooo

3 Likes

Re: What Will The Atheists Say After The Rapture? by Nobody: 8:44am On Jun 19, 2017
obinna58:

Yeye threads like this would never reach fp
Na you sabi
Re: What Will The Atheists Say After The Rapture? by johnydon22(m): 11:53am On Jun 19, 2017
Jhaytee4all:
They would say "there is God o" or they would want to kill themselves for not believing in the existence of God. as it says in Revelations 6. In those days men will seek death and will not find it; they will desire to die, and death will flee from them.

what would you say if you are an atheist? Jesus foretells that; Matthew 24:21; For then there will be great tribulation, such as has not been since the beginning of the world until this time, no, nor ever shall be.
There will be troubles like neveer before after the rapture.the world war3 would take place.

My Only regret as an atheist is that i won't be able to tell you; "i told you so" after we are dead

62 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What Will The Atheists Say After The Rapture? by Nobody: 11:46pm On Jun 19, 2017
johnydon22:

My Only regret as an atheist is that i won't be able to tell you; "i told you so" after we are dead
isaiah66:23 And it shall come to pass
That from one New Moon to another,
And from one Sabbath to another,
All flesh shall come to worship before Me,” says the Lord.

24 “And they shall go forth and look
Upon the corpses of the men
Who have transgressed against Me.
For their worm does not die,
And their fire is not quenched.
They shall be an abhorrence to all flesh.”

3 Likes

Re: What Will The Atheists Say After The Rapture? by NairalandSARS: 12:23am On Jun 20, 2017
"thank God"

2 Likes

Re: What Will The Atheists Say After The Rapture? by paxonel(m): 12:57am On Jun 20, 2017
Jhaytee4all:

op, you can see that rapture can no longer be used to threaten people because it is simply scam, why not start being realistic in your beliefs as a christian and take this life as your home?

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Will The Atheists Say After The Rapture? by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jun 20, 2017
paxonel:

op, you can see that rapture can no longer be used to threaten people because it is simply scam, why not start being realistic in your beliefs as a christian and take this life as your home?
i'
it's not threatening, it's getting you prepared for the kingdom of God. but, what will you say if it happened in your sight? i'm not assuring you, but Jesus is. he's coming like a thief in the night. a thousand years is like a day to him and a day like a thousand years. Christians are talking faith here, rather than belief.

2 Likes

Re: What Will The Atheists Say After The Rapture? by Zodiac61(m): 12:47am On Jun 21, 2017
I would say 'told you that you are fooling yourself all along. Rapture has come and gone and we are all still here. If only you had listened to me, you would not have wasted your life planning for the non-existent rapture. Welcome to sanity.'

6 Likes

Re: What Will The Atheists Say After The Rapture? by OtemAtum: 3:09am On Jun 21, 2017
Atheists will go to their afterlives of fun where nature shall select for them because they didn't have anyone in mind before, while you OP will go to your own boring afterlife made for you by the god you accepted and worshipped.

I can bet, you won't last too long there before seeking reincarnation because of the boredom of such place.

14 Likes

Re: What Will The Atheists Say After The Rapture? by paxonel(m): 1:49pm On Jun 22, 2017
Jhaytee4all:
it's not threatening, it's getting you prepared for the kingdom of God. but, what will you say if it happened in your sight? i'm not assuring you, but Jesus is. he's coming like a thief in the night. a thousand years is like a day to him and a day like a thousand years. Christians are talking faith here, rather than belief.
We are all getting the bible wrong by some illiterate europian clergymen who came to do missionary work in Africa more than a century ago ,till this moment we are still having this wrong beliefs and waiting for rapture, meanwhile, England have understood that no rapture in bible and they have moved on. Today, their lives are better and Africans are still wallowing in ignorance and poverty.
Wake up brother, there is no such thing like rapture and end time.
Rather, Jesus says specifically that the kingdom of God has no end, so why the end time message claiming popularity among christians who were suppose to understand that ...
Revelation 11:15 says...
And the seventh angel sounded; and there were great voices in heaven, saying, The kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of his Christ; and he shall reign for ever and ever.
Not that this world will become the kingdom of God in our future, such that we are waiting for rapture,
But this world is already the kingdom of God right now as we are talking.
There are several scriptures to prove this and no scripture has mentioned rapture.

4 Likes

Re: What Will The Atheists Say After The Rapture? by frubben(m): 4:11pm On Jun 22, 2017
Jhaytee4all:
isaiah66:23 And it shall come to pass
That from one New Moon to another,
And from one Sabbath to another,
All flesh shall come to worship before Me,” says the Lord.

24 “And they shall go forth and look
Upon the corpses of the men
Who have transgressed against Me.
For their worm does not die,
And their fire is not quenched.
They shall be an abhorrence to all flesh.”

a Muslim will still quote theirs for u, budha go quote e own for u self, even babalawo. So bros chil

5 Likes

Re: What Will The Atheists Say After The Rapture? by jonbellion(m): 4:41pm On Jun 22, 2017
I'll be quite glad
At least the christian religitards have left the planet
Humanity will finally have peace and be a step further towards development
Oh shit
The Muslims will still be around
We can just isolate the middle east from the rest of the world so they can kill themselves how they like cheesy

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Will The Atheists Say After The Rapture? by hahn(m): 4:46pm On Jun 22, 2017
Jhaytee4all:

Jehovah is in hell. After the rapture all born again Christians are going to hell and atheists are going to heaven

The bible lied

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Will The Atheists Say After The Rapture? by frank317: 5:04pm On Jun 22, 2017
Jhaytee4all:

What will Christians say after rapture when it is confirmed that Islam is the right religion?

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Will The Atheists Say After The Rapture? by luvmijeje(f): 6:09pm On Jun 22, 2017
paxonel:

We are all getting the bible wrong by some illiterate europian clergymen who came to do missionary work in Africa more than a century ago ,till this moment we are still having this wrong beliefs and waiting for rapture, meanwhile, England have understood that no rapture in bible and they have moved on. Today, their lives are better and Africans are still wallowing in ignorance and poverty.
Wake up brother, there is no such thing like rapture and end time.
Rather, Jesus says specifically that the kingdom of God has no end, so why the end time message claiming popularity among christians who were suppose to understand that ...
Revelation 11:15 says...
And the seventh angel sounded; and there were great voices in heaven, saying, The kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of his Christ; and he shall reign for ever and ever.
Not that this world will become the kingdom of God in our future, such that we are waiting for rapture,
But this world is already the kingdom of God right now as we are talking.
There are several scriptures to prove this and no scripture has mentioned rapture.

Heresy! Oga mentioned the several scriptures.
Re: What Will The Atheists Say After The Rapture? by luvmijeje(f): 6:10pm On Jun 22, 2017
When they get to hell, they will continue their insult on God.
Re: What Will The Atheists Say After The Rapture? by ScepticalPyrrho: 6:59pm On Jun 22, 2017
What will the op say if he dies and finds out Mazda is the one true God?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Will The Atheists Say After The Rapture? by emmayayodeji(m): 7:18pm On Jun 22, 2017
Jhaytee4all:

The question is not only for atheists
But also for the people who serve others gods(about 4000 other gods)

And according to Ur doctrine self more that 70% of Christians won't make Ur so called "heaven". Funny right??

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Will The Atheists Say After The Rapture? by emmayayodeji(m): 7:19pm On Jun 22, 2017
ScepticalPyrrho:
What will the op say if he dies and finds out Mazda is the one true God?
or it is sango. Lol

3 Likes

Re: What Will The Atheists Say After The Rapture? by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jun 22, 2017
What would you do if there is no rapture, heaven, or hell?
Re: What Will The Atheists Say After The Rapture? by obinna58(m): 9:32pm On Jun 22, 2017
luvmijeje:
When they get to hell, they will continue their insult on God.
Hehehehehe
And God will be like "so u are burning and yet u still have the mouth curse" Jesus abeg ehh!! E get any how wey I fit triple their punishment wink

1 Like

Re: What Will The Atheists Say After The Rapture? by paxonel(m): 9:35pm On Jun 22, 2017
luvmijeje:

Heresy! Oga mentioned the several scriptures.
I just quoted revelation 11:15 and you called the scripture heresy without explaining why it is heresy oga.
Now you are demanding for others simply because i say there are others.
Do you know why Jesus was killed? It's because, all what he was saying using parables were considered heresy by majority of people of those days .
This means, the general doctrines or opinion accepted by most people are not necessarily true. Example is the rapture doctrine.
Most people accept these doctrines because they were groomed from childhood like that by their parents and local churches to believe that the doctrines are true, not because they have personally done any research of the scripture to acertain the validity of what they believe.
Think about it

11 Likes

Re: What Will The Atheists Say After The Rapture? by ikeepitreal(m): 10:50pm On Jun 22, 2017
surely, they will be filled with regrets. This facade called atheism actually borders on insanity.The mere questioning of the possibility of your creator's existence is most treacherous. I advise sworn atheists to have a rethink and undergo a mind purge.
Re: What Will The Atheists Say After The Rapture? by gabe: 10:55pm On Jun 22, 2017
Jhaytee4all:

i swear to who ever or whatever you worship. THERE WILL BE NO RAPTURE.
Re: What Will The Atheists Say After The Rapture? by OtemAtum: 1:52am On Jun 23, 2017
Atheist will say 'thank God' the sheeple have departed. grin

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Write the Bible In Pigin English! / 10 Amazing revelations About Islam And Christianity God gave me. / Is It Wrong To Attend Different Churches?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.