Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,557 members, 7,809,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:24 PM

Any Naija Girl Dat Wannabe A indecency Star ? - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Any Naija Girl Dat Wannabe A indecency Star ? (740 Views)

Exposed Secrets; Software Dat Begs Money For You; Free Laptops, Phones, Etc / What Kind Of Business Can I Do With 100K Dat Will Generate At Least 20k Monthy? / Any Naija Man/ Woman In Florida? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Naija Girl Dat Wannabe A indecency Star ? by blackcypha(m): 9:52pm On Jan 24, 2010
IF YOU wanna be a indecency star in the europe/US and your a naija girl  with good statisticsbased in naija, just mail me on blackcypha99@yahoo.com, u cud be paid up to 5000usd /movie scene
and am serious  no jokes,only serious minded chicks shud mail,,,,,am a rep for sum foreign agency /production outfit but wont go into details for security reasons.
Re: Any Naija Girl Dat Wannabe A indecency Star ? by Nobody: 12:19am On Jan 25, 2010
blackcypha:

IF YOU wanna be a indecency star in the europe/US and your a naija girl  with good statisticsbased in naija, just call me on 08067457564, u cud be paid up to 5000usd /movie
and am serious  no jokes,only serious minded chicks shud text or call please,,,no flashing,,am a rep for sum foreign agency /production outfit but wont go into details for security reasons.

are you sure you know what you are talking about?!

a por-nstar is paid by the scene she does and not by the movie she is in, so if she has 3 different sex scenes in one movie then she will be paid 3 times. . . . . . .

as for the fee you just laid down, we all know that is complete nonsense. even top por-nstars in the US dont get paid 5000us$ per scene OR movie (unless you are the number one por-nstar in the land)

so i would say, this your ad is phoney and just a scam to get laid or get some ladies to send you some naked photos of her. . . . . . . . . . . unless you can prove me wrong?
Re: Any Naija Girl Dat Wannabe A indecency Star ? by jave005: 10:23am On Jan 25, 2010
May i suggest this.
why dont u make it easy on urself and got pick some LovePeddler on the road.
i am sure u will get a discount from them.

Asshole!
Re: Any Naija Girl Dat Wannabe A indecency Star ? by Nobody: 10:34am On Jan 25, 2010
Charity begins at home, recruit your sisters/cousins/nieces.
Re: Any Naija Girl Dat Wannabe A indecency Star ? by blackcypha(m): 1:54pm On Feb 18, 2010
jave005:

May i suggest this.
why dont u make it easy on urself and got pick some LovePeddler on the road.
i am sure u will get a discount from them.

Asshole!
GO Zap YOURSELF and show how S.TU.P.I.D u are,  cool
Ebonyeyes:

Charity begins at home, recruit your sisters/cousins/nieces.
unfortunately,i aint got sisters,cuz, or nieces,  grin grin
can i start with yours?
MRbrownJAY:

are you sure you know what you are talking about?!

a por-nstar is paid by the scene she does and not by the movie she is in, so if she has 3 different intimacy scenes in one movie then she will be paid 3 times. . . . . . .

as for the fee you just laid down, we all know that is complete nonsense. even top por-nstars in the US dont get paid 5000us$ per scene OR movie (unless you are the number one por-nstar in the land)

so i would say, this your ad is phoney and just a scam to get laid or get some ladies to send you some unclothed photos of her. . . . . . . . . . . unless you can prove me wrong?

mrbrownjay,
am sure u must be a mojo freak  the bizness and dats why u know s/tin about how much they recieve, or  how
do know they r paid by scene?, or dat they dont earn dat much?
Re: Any Naija Girl Dat Wannabe A indecency Star ? by Nobody: 7:30pm On Feb 18, 2010
blackcypha:

mrbrownjay,
am sure u must be a mojo freak  the bizness and dats why u know s/tin about how much they recieve, or  how
do know they r paid by scene?, or dat they dont earn dat much?

bro, i know very well about this industry and by your post i know that you are either some kid who want to fool women into sending you their unclothed pics(in the name of checking if the can be in the bizness) or just plain scammer who will ask them to pay a fee to join your"agency" and fukc them for free in the name of "checking if they act"

nice try but you should grow up and get a life!

NOBODY will pay an amateur $5000us for ONE scene! N O B O D Y!!!!!!
Re: Any Naija Girl Dat Wannabe A indecency Star ? by blackcypha(m): 2:00pm On Feb 19, 2010
dis aint a scam it is for real''how do you want me2 proove it?
Re: Any Naija Girl Dat Wannabe A indecency Star ? by Nobody: 6:25pm On Feb 19, 2010
very simple:
- what company is producing the movie? website, contact address, fix telephone etc.
- who is your agent in the US?
- show us the contract that the "lucky" girl will sign before shooting this movie.
- give us names of girls that you have worked with in the past that you paid $5000us.
- show us professional work that you have done in the past.
Re: Any Naija Girl Dat Wannabe A indecency Star ? by blackcypha(m): 3:08pm On Feb 21, 2010
It looks like u want me to give out tooo much info,
i cant do dat cuz this place is a public place , i can give you the numba /name of the company in the US,

(1) (Reply)

We Can Make Your Dream House A Reality,VIEW OUR ACHITECTURE DESIGNS 4 HELP / At Last! The Secret Is Out: Www.cashng.com / Are U Photogenic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.