Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,384 members, 7,808,362 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:54 AM

What Was Your Most Embarrassing Moment Back In Secondary School??? - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Was Your Most Embarrassing Moment Back In Secondary School??? (27428 Views)

What Is The Most Embarrassing Day Of Your Life In School? / Share Your Most Embarrassing Moment On Campus / School Register: Decades Back In Secondary School, Can You Relate?(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Was Your Most Embarrassing Moment Back In Secondary School??? by Martin0(m): 5:19pm On Jun 19, 2017
Hahahahahahahah mehn see situation oooo mehn u do well ooo hahahahah
Re: What Was Your Most Embarrassing Moment Back In Secondary School??? by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jun 19, 2017
Martin0:
ahahahahahah badt guy,don't worry nau we will see oneday aw so laugh u eh,well so u people did even date again,?
you know? I could not got my father to buy the batteries for me instead. No! she never spoke to me ever again.
she is married now with 3 children

1 Like

Re: What Was Your Most Embarrassing Moment Back In Secondary School??? by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jun 19, 2017
Wrote a love letter to our class captain, a very pretty girl. She showed the whole class lol I felt like changing school afterwards cos the embarrassment was out of this world grin

4 Likes

Re: What Was Your Most Embarrassing Moment Back In Secondary School??? by Martin0(m): 5:29pm On Jun 19, 2017
gypsey:
you know? I could not got my father to buy the batteries for me instead. No! she never spoke to me ever again.
she is married now with 3 children
chineke Nna eh eh 3children,na wa oooo,and you don't wanna retire as a player nau abi,anyway keep playing till your win world best...
Re: What Was Your Most Embarrassing Moment Back In Secondary School??? by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jun 19, 2017
Martin0:
chineke Nna eh eh 3children,na wa oooo,and you don't wanna retire as a player nau abi,anyway keep playing till your win world best...
you see? women mature quicker than men, men never grow old.so I am going to keep playing grin
Re: What Was Your Most Embarrassing Moment Back In Secondary School??? by Martin0(m): 5:38pm On Jun 19, 2017
gypsey:
you see? women mature quicker than men, men never grow old.so I am going to keep playing grin
hahahahahah keep playing ooo I hope u score plenty goals,and please I will not even want the ref to give u a red card,just yellows only,make sure u score enough goals ooo hahahahah aaaa gypsay gypsey
Re: What Was Your Most Embarrassing Moment Back In Secondary School??? by nalizzzy: 5:46pm On Jun 19, 2017
urinated on myself in jss1
Re: What Was Your Most Embarrassing Moment Back In Secondary School??? by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jun 19, 2017
Alitair:
Wrote a love letter to my crush back then... She replied above my expectations. I was jejely reading my lover's reply and smiling to myself when one yeye itk in my class snatchd the letter and ran away but as the the devil may have it, he ran head on into our form~mistress (one short wicked afonja woman). She seized my love letter and things just got worse. The school was called together on emergency assembly and I was the subject of criticism. Above all the teachers floggd me and my crush in front of the school. I was overcome with grief and shame.... To save my face I just kuku blew whistle on other people doing boyfriend and girlfriend too.
The girl didnt hate me sha but things were never the same again!

Lol whistle blower grin
Re: What Was Your Most Embarrassing Moment Back In Secondary School??? by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jun 19, 2017
saydfact:

The problem was you lacked experience - normally when you wear thick jeans, you dont 'dust' the cane, you run around after receiving each stroke like say the cane pain you pass when hammer fall for you head... then you jump up and down holding your bukkock until you don receive the 12 strokes, you come return assembly show your paddy your smart jean move.

grin
Re: What Was Your Most Embarrassing Moment Back In Secondary School??? by Boooooooooni: 6:22pm On Jun 19, 2017
I used to be a introvert. Everyone thought I was proud because I had less than 10 friends in the whole school.
So it was in SS2, on the day we were to write further maths exams. My friends and I knew nothing about the subject but fortunately, the questions got leaked. We went to one Drawing studio like that and got ourselves(boys and girls o) locked up, cramming the solutions to the solved exam questions. Only God knows how one busybody teacher got to know we were there. He ordered us to come out and we were told to kneel down. He knew exactly what we were doing but the evil in him wanted us to beg him to tell release us which we didn't. He marched us to the assembly ground and we were told to kneel down.
Me that can't face 15 people faced over 2000 students. My crushed and her friends were just making fun of me. Tha day ehn I felt like dying.
The worst part, the principal told us to weed for a week. Which I did like it was the last thing I was to do on the surface of the earth. My friends told him they were having malaria and all sort of lies and he said they would do their own portion of the hard labour the following term...... Amo, sugbon, but he was transferred during the holidays.
I'll always remember the embarrassment and will always have a thing for the Mr Adeniji(the teacher) and Mr Adelodun(the principal).
Oladipo Alayande School of Science was fun sha

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Was Your Most Embarrassing Moment Back In Secondary School??? by farouk0403(m): 6:28pm On Jun 19, 2017
thornapple:

That's simple.
Just tell them it was cos u ate eba that day that you threw up.

Do you have time machine? we need to go back and explain to them may be they will understand.
Re: What Was Your Most Embarrassing Moment Back In Secondary School??? by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jun 19, 2017
PotatoSalad:
Had an involuntary boner in the biology lab and i sat at the front desk cos of my poor eyesight so, the teacher asked me to go clean the board.
Stood up like someone suffering from arthritis, used my handkerchief to cover my you know where...
cleaned the board for more than 5 minutes. teacher was like, "stop! go back to your desk." i couldn't turn around chaiii! I stood there like chicken suffering from malaria. What happened next was ka odibalu chukwu gringrin
Lol grin
Re: What Was Your Most Embarrassing Moment Back In Secondary School??? by doggedemmy(m): 6:56pm On Jun 19, 2017
I was having serious stomach upset so I lay on my desk in the classroom. I don't know who sent this girl I was crushing on to come and meet me o. She just came and in a bid to play with me, she just pressed hard on my stomach. That was how all hell was let loose...the loud fart that followed was just Indescribable

6 Likes

Re: What Was Your Most Embarrassing Moment Back In Secondary School??? by omosiano(m): 7:26pm On Jun 19, 2017
I can't actually remember one in my secondary school days but I do remember one in my university days......it was during one of the hardest exam I ever wrote....physiology and anatomy of farm animals......we saw the questions before hand...and we also luckily saw an answer booklet also so we wrote all the answers and put it inside our shirts......during the exam while attendance were been passed one of the supervisors noticed that our answer booklet wasn't stamped.......and the worst of all was that we were all sitting in a role......I don't actually know how it happened three of my friends booklets were taken so was them but when it got to my turn to check my booklets police came and they forgot they haven't check mine.. that was how I escaped ooo.......but the embarrassing part was my course mates looking at me wishing I was taken because I didn't share the questions with them knowing it was a hard course......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Was Your Most Embarrassing Moment Back In Secondary School??? by nnamdiosu(m): 7:56pm On Jun 19, 2017
Ziinno:
Every term, I'd be among the students to go home for non-payment of fees,every bloody term. Before the fees team would get to my class, I'd have my bags ready. It didn't bother me, I always ended up top of the class ... well, first or second.

One term in J.S.S 3, I got my bag ready as usual but my name wasn't mentioned. I got the look look of..."This one don finally get breakthrough"from my classmates. It's ironic but it was my most embarrassing moment.

Oh, it turned out my teacher paid for me, it was exam week. Mr. Uzo, thank you forever. I turned out all right enough and I wish I could find you to thank you in person.

*sobs*
For a minute, my world just stopped and I cried for an eternity. I felt almost exactly what u went through.
I even screen shot ur post and will store it forever.
My eyes are a bit misty. Dearie, Look for someone else who can't repay u back and help out just like Mr uzo did. Then tell the person to continue the chain. I bet u, if not Mr uzo, one of his generation will benefit. Its well*sobs*

11 Likes

Re: What Was Your Most Embarrassing Moment Back In Secondary School??? by wafianski(m): 8:00pm On Jun 19, 2017
Miraculousamuel:
Good Morning Fellow Nairalanders, I hope you had a great Weekend?. Meanwhile, I felt we shouldn't be up this Morning with Monday blues all over, so I decided we had some fun by sharing our experiences with each other.
I would like to ask, what was you most embarrassing Moment in your Secondary School life

Mine happened Years ago, There's a day we usually call Judgement Day in our School, where the Proprietor would be present during the assembly and assess each students Class by Class based on the number of Red pen they have on their Mid Term Report Sheets , When a Red pen is used in writing a grade, it could amount to 5 or 6 strokes of the Cane, then think of when you have like four to five....
And there was this Newly employed, Ugly Man in our School,called Mr. Oshodi, his job is beat Students, nothing more. So on this So called Judgement day, I happened to have 2 grades written in RED! Damn it! So the day before,I had thought of what to do because I knew for sure that I'll be beaten, and I hate being beaten, I really hate Cane... Especially Horse whips.. So I decided to wear a short, thick Jean, before wearing my School Uniform.
On the D-day, my class was was the next to be dealt with, although we had few who did well, so when it was my turn, I was called upon,I sheepishly mounted the podium, and the saw that I had 2 grades written in Red, so I would be receiving 12 latches. I had already worn the Jean I planned to wear. So I lied down, waiting to be beaten, on receiving the first stroke of the Cane, It really didn't enter, but I felt something hit me, the second one came, same thing happened, but the Jean was so thick that it did make a sound whenever it was hit, so it made Mr. Oshodi become suspicious that something was fishy, so he felt my trouser, and knew it that it was different from wearing a boxer or pants, Omo come see as I dey shake, He told the Proprietor and he said I should go into one of the empty classes to remove what I wore to dust the strokes of the Cane. Shamefully, I removed it, Lo and behold, it was shown to everyone on the Assembly what I wore, it was as thick as Dried Cow Skin... The whole Assembly exclaimed as I bowed my head in shame. Afterwards, I was given the beating of my life... I was seriously beaten that I could hardly walk. After I was dealt with, I pitifully walked back to the class where I removed the Jean And had to wait till everyone was dismissed form the Assembly. On getting back to my Class, some made fun out of it, some sympathized with me as I wept more bitterly, I was Seriously embarrassed on this so called Day...

At Success International College, Ondo.

Let's hear about your own experience. ..
MAN!!YOU ARE ALL GROWN UP NOW.....
I REALLY LAUGHED AT YOU, BACK THEN ON THE ASSEMBLY GROUND.......CAN YOU STILL REMEMBER UNCLE JOHN UKE?? HE JOINED OSHODI IN EXPOSING YOU....(SICO WE LOVE YOU)!!!THOSE SWEET MEMORIES
Re: What Was Your Most Embarrassing Moment Back In Secondary School??? by Teeminjin(f): 8:07pm On Jun 19, 2017
Lol back then in mayflower we do use paper as tissue paper after using the toilet. So this day i was having a serious stomach upset and my mom had warned me not to tear my note (jss1 days), i was scared thinking my mom would count my note during the holiday so I decided to beg my friend to tear a sheet of paper o na so aunty no gree. I begged and was crying I didn't get any paper to take to the toilet. Devil that wanted to catch me made me kneel in the class, na so i poo for body o. Lol all those watery poo. The whole class was stinking then a teacher came in and asked what was smelling in the class. One evil boy from the back seat bent over and shouted that i poo'd on my body. I had to wait till the school was empty before going to my hostel (second home). Never been that embarrassed in my entire life.

1 Like

Re: What Was Your Most Embarrassing Moment Back In Secondary School??? by babra19: 8:11pm On Jun 19, 2017
Miraculousamuel:
Good Morning Fellow Nairalanders, I hope you had a great Weekend?. Meanwhile, I felt we shouldn't be up this Morning with Monday blues all over, so I decided we had some fun by sharing our experiences with each other.
I would like to ask, what was you most embarrassing Moment in your Secondary School life

Mine happened Years ago, There's a day we usually call Judgement Day in our School, where the Proprietor would be present during the assembly and assess each students Class by Class based on the number of Red pen they have on their Mid Term Report Sheets , When a Red pen is used in writing a grade, it could amount to 5 or 6 strokes of the Cane, then think of when you have like four to five....
And there was this Newly employed, Ugly Man in our School,called Mr. Oshodi, his job is beat Students, nothing more. So on this So called Judgement day, I happened to have 2 grades written in RED! Damn it! So the day before,I had thought of what to do because I knew for sure that I'll be beaten, and I hate being beaten, I really hate Cane... Especially Horse whips.. So I decided to wear a short, thick Jean, before wearing my School Uniform.
On the D-day, my class was was the next to be dealt with, although we had few who did well, so when it was my turn, I was called upon,I sheepishly mounted the podium, and the saw that I had 2 grades written in Red, so I would be receiving 12 latches. I had already worn the Jean I planned to wear. So I lied down, waiting to be beaten, on receiving the first stroke of the Cane, It really didn't enter, but I felt something hit me, the second one came, same thing happened, but the Jean was so thick that it did make a sound whenever it was hit, so it made Mr. Oshodi become suspicious that something was fishy, so he felt my trouser, and knew it that it was different from wearing a boxer or pants, Omo come see as I dey shake, He told the Proprietor and he said I should go into one of the empty classes to remove what I wore to dust the strokes of the Cane. Shamefully, I removed it, Lo and behold, it was shown to everyone on the Assembly what I wore, it was as thick as Dried Cow Skin... The whole Assembly exclaimed as I bowed my head in shame. Afterwards, I was given the beating of my life... I was seriously beaten that I could hardly walk. After I was dealt with, I pitifully walked back to the class where I removed the Jean And had to wait till everyone was dismissed form the Assembly. On getting back to my Class, some made fun out of it, some sympathized with me as I wept more bitterly, I was Seriously embarrassed on this so called Day...

At Success International College, Ondo.

Let's hear about your own experience. ..

chaiiiii....my own was when i wore a loosed pant o....in short I tied it....I was carrying water on my head....and i was doing shakara on top o....that was how a boy called my name..."onyinye pick up your pant"
I left it on the ground like that ooo...shame no just allow me pick am.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Was Your Most Embarrassing Moment Back In Secondary School??? by NLProblemChild(m): 8:15pm On Jun 19, 2017
peterswagg:
The day I was beaten on the assembly ground for laughing at the error the principal made while speaking English. It turns out I was the only one laughing
same thing happened to me too I still recall till date.. Com see slap from different teacher's in staff room

1 Like

Re: What Was Your Most Embarrassing Moment Back In Secondary School??? by Taku555(m): 8:22pm On Jun 19, 2017
Deseo:

I find your opinion and question offensive and disrespectful, for this reason I shall ignore all your mentions forever.
I'm sorry for being disrespectful to you but I have not been one. I'm sorry to make you enraged .by

2 Likes

Re: What Was Your Most Embarrassing Moment Back In Secondary School??? by chineduemmao: 8:34pm On Jun 19, 2017
sod09:
i called her julius berger cos she beg too much and she slapped me,wanted to return the slap one useless senior held me. i was still arguing with the senior why he stop me. the mofos gave me another slap,i started crying.
buhahahahahaha guy na your own sweet me pass
Re: What Was Your Most Embarrassing Moment Back In Secondary School??? by chineduemmao: 8:37pm On Jun 19, 2017
YelloweWest:
I pooped on myself once. All the toilets were locked no bush around.
I tried so bad to hold it but there was nothing I could do..
omo this one weak me...
Re: What Was Your Most Embarrassing Moment Back In Secondary School??? by Rasheedinho3(m): 8:39pm On Jun 19, 2017
Omo, I had this 2 big embarrassing moments that I can never forget:

1) I had to transfer from a private boarding school to a public school in SS1 simple because my parents got broke and they couldn't afford my school fees anymore (I actually was suppose to be in SS2 but I repeated because I was home for about 6 months after I left the boarding school in SS1 first term). We had to pay for one or two things as a new student in the new school (i can't remember the exact amount but I'm sure it's not up to 15k). My parents still couldn't afford it at that time so we begged the vice principal and he allowed me, they only got me a school uniform and then I started.

That was how one day my class teacher came to class and called me out, asking for the money and flogging me well in the process and telling the whole class that I registered in a new school and didn't pay a kobo. (sincerely we didn't pay quick too but it was because my parents didn't have the money yet). The flogging no pain me at all, it was the humiliation in front of the class that's unforgettable. I skipped school for a week because of it.

2) Na me cause this one.

I think we were in SS2, I use to claim boss then, majority of my class mates dey fear me. But this guy clipped my wings, he beat me mercilessly at the back of our class on that faithfully bad day. Na that day my hand fall for the front of all my classmates. lol.

2 Likes

Re: What Was Your Most Embarrassing Moment Back In Secondary School??? by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jun 19, 2017
nnamdiosu:

*sobs*
For a minutes, my world just stopped and I cried for an eternity. I felt almost exactly what u went through.
My eyes are a bit misty. Dearie, Look for someone else who can't repay u back and help out just like Mr uzo did. Then tell the person to continue the chain. I bet u, if not Mr uzo, one of his generation will benefit. Its well*sobs*

Oh my...thank you.

Writing that was actually bitter-sweet for me. I cannot tell my story without that man in it.

He went back to the east before I was done with secondary school but I'm grateful he was my teacher for a time.

I do my best for others when I can and sometimes cannot. The reason I choose academia as a career was because of him, a chance to help others too.

6 Likes

Re: What Was Your Most Embarrassing Moment Back In Secondary School??? by goody1shoe73(m): 8:43pm On Jun 19, 2017
Beverages:
Let the lies begin.....
E don begin tey tey
Re: What Was Your Most Embarrassing Moment Back In Secondary School??? by chineduemmao: 8:48pm On Jun 19, 2017
ruggedtimi:
I was slapped by a senior because I touched his father's car.
that one pain me shaaa!
Re: What Was Your Most Embarrassing Moment Back In Secondary School??? by chineduemmao: 8:57pm On Jun 19, 2017
thornapple:

That's simple.
Just tell them it was cos u ate eba that day that you threw up.
i swear if you study criminology na first class straight! #RESPECT
Re: What Was Your Most Embarrassing Moment Back In Secondary School??? by david102(m): 9:03pm On Jun 19, 2017
imstillnovice:
Some girls may look malnourish but the bones in their body pass elephant own...oh Shola!!!! *wipe tears* I thought i could beat this slender girl called shola in my class but after all my bragging, it was from that day i learnt a good lesson that Overconfidence can be dangerous at times. ***wipe tears again***
Haha
Re: What Was Your Most Embarrassing Moment Back In Secondary School??? by FYTnRUN: 9:34pm On Jun 19, 2017
Paying it forward #movie.. Its only fair you give reference to your source
nnamdiosu:

*sobs*
For a minutes, my world just stopped and I cried for an eternity. I felt almost exactly what u went through.

1 Like

Re: What Was Your Most Embarrassing Moment Back In Secondary School??? by ItzWonderz(m): 9:58pm On Jun 19, 2017
casspersteve:
SS2 when i played inter-class match(final) to primary 5 and we lost....omo come see disgrace

lol,,,i weak for u bro

1 Like

Re: What Was Your Most Embarrassing Moment Back In Secondary School??? by nnamdiosu(m): 10:36pm On Jun 19, 2017
FYTnRUN:
Paying it forward #movie.. Its only fair you give reference to your source

I don't get o. U mean all I typed was said in a movie? Oga abeg o. I just wrote something from my head in a very emotional state. Wetin one be movie again na.
Re: What Was Your Most Embarrassing Moment Back In Secondary School??? by nnamdiosu(m): 10:50pm On Jun 19, 2017
Ziinno:

Oh my...thank you.

Writing that was actually bitter-sweet for me. I cannot tell my story without that man in it.

He went back to the east before I was done with secondary school but I'm grateful he was my teacher for a time.

I do my best for others when I can and sometimes cannot. The reason I choose academia as a career was because of him, a chance to help others too.

Eya. That's nice. That's life for u. Its well dearie. God will help u to pass the baton on. Do.take care. Ciao

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Who Can Solve This Maths? / Full List Of 955 Winners Of TOTAL E&P Undergraduate Scholarship / Katsina Govt Bans Whatsapp Groups In Schools & Prohibits Facebook Among Workers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.