Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,829 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:38 PM

Tracking The Entire Arc - Satellite TV Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Tracking The Entire Arc (2766 Views)

Please I Need RASCOM Satellite Tracking Details. / Satellite Tracking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tracking The Entire Arc by trewbless(m): 12:18pm On Jun 19, 2017
Do you have some difficulty installing ur satellite dish or tracking the entire arc? Why don't contact www.trewbless.com who has under gone training in oversea in all kinds of various satellite installation, solar installations, website design, access control, electric fence energiser, eclectically installations, Cctv cameras installations and DVR configuration for remote access.
Re: Tracking The Entire Arc by aroseyi(m): 1:41pm On Jun 19, 2017
For Tvsat Africa 16e cccam

Star time 5e cccam

9e cccam including full European cccam
Including hotbird and hispasat

Canal reunion and Zap 36e cccam

Whatsapp me : +2348062272279

Re: Tracking The Entire Arc by trewbless(m): 2:19pm On Jun 19, 2017
trewbless:
Do you have some difficulty installing ur satellite dish or tracking the entire arc? Why don't contact www.trewbless.com who has under gone training in oversea in all kinds of various satellite installation, solar installations, website design, access control, electric fence energiser, eclectically installations, Cctv cameras installations and DVR configuration for remote access.
Re: Tracking The Entire Arc by trewbless(m): 2:24pm On Jun 19, 2017
For your analog and IP Cctv camera installations and DVR configuration for remote access don't hesitate to contact trewbles on 08067949898, 08059250641 or u email me on info@trewbless.com, who has enormous experience for the job
Re: Tracking The Entire Arc by Beydon(m): 7:47pm On Jun 21, 2017
Hello boss @trewbless, i have a problem here and i'm hoping you and every other notable satellite engineers can help out..

A dish was installed on a very high building and it takes roughly 200 meters of cable to get to where decoder is positioned, the problem now is there's signal on the dish but the signal did not get to the decoder, please what can i do to get the signal to the decoder?
Thank you.
Re: Tracking The Entire Arc by trewbless(m): 11:46pm On Jun 22, 2017
Beydon:
Hello boss @trewbless, i have a problem here and i'm hoping you and every other notable satellite engineers can help out..

A dish was installed on a very high building and it takes roughly 200 meters of cable to get to where decoder is positioned, the problem now is there's signal on the dish but the signal did not get to the decoder, please what can i do to get the signal to the decoder?
Thank you.

First of all , what satellite did you track? Is it offset dish or prime focus, well that is not an issue anyway, I would like u to use RG11 cable from the dish to your decoder, that will solve the problem for u or u use signal amplifier to boost the signal ,and again try and make sure you get a very good quality like 90% and above ,use signal meter to track if u have, so that when u connect ur dish to ur strong or Dstv decoder or whatever decoder u are using the signal will not drop below 85% as for me I use satlink moden 6979 whenever I tracked with it and connect to any decoder the signal does not go down below 86%-89% good luck my colleague and have a nice day. Trewbless
Re: Tracking The Entire Arc by trewbless(m): 12:38am On Jun 23, 2017
0. trewbless(m): Quote Post
Re: Tracking The Entire Arc by trewbless(m): 12:40am On Jun 23, 2017
First of all , what satellite did you track? Is it offset dish or prime focus, well that is not an issue anyway, I would like u to use RG11 cable from the dish to your decoder, that will solve the problem for u or u use signal amplifier to boost the signal ,and again try and make sure you get a very good quality like 90% and above ,use signal meter to track if u have, so that when u connect ur dish to ur strong or Dstv decoder or whatever decoder u are using the signal will not drop below 85% as for me I use satlink moden 6979 whenever I tracked with it and connect to any decoder the signal does not go down below 86%-89% good luck my colleague and have a nice day. Trewbless
Re: Tracking The Entire Arc by trewbless(m): 11:01am On Jun 23, 2017
Align your dish to any of your preferred satellite in 5-10 minutes after assembling your dish with just a few steps, (1) choose your satellite you want, (2) get your Azimuth with ur good compass, (3) know your true elevation Angle, (4) get your declination angle if you are installing a motorise system parabolic dish, prime focus or get your offset angle for your offset dish, if you are installing an offset dish, (5) subtract your declination angle from your true elevation angle vice visa, i.e if for example your true elevation angle is 82.3 and your declination angle is 2.1, it will be 82.3-2.1=80.2 then place your inclinometer on any flat place of the dish axis and tilt your dish to angle 80.1 in your protractor or inclinometer, likewise do the same thing if you are installing an offset angle, let say installing your Dstv dish which true angle of elevation is 62.4 minus your offset angle of 22 degree then your your protractor should be place on back of dish, then tilt it to 40.4. Note not all dish has 22 degree as theirs offset angle it all depend on the dish product, you may contact me for that if you want to know how to calculate offset angle, then get hold of your compass make sure your compass nidle with the side of red faces true north, the rotate your dish to face 105.4 degree east while holding ur compass at the back of your assembled dish on the pole , but make sure your compass don't get too close the body of the dish, because the compass is anti metal, then connect your lnb cable to your signal meter or ur decoder Align it for best signal reception , then you are good to go. Waooooooo u have done it. Have a nice experience www.trewbless.com
Re: Tracking The Entire Arc by trewbless(m): 11:20am On Jun 23, 2017
trewbless:
Align your dish to any of your preferred satellite in 5-10 minutes after assembling your dish with just a few steps, (1) choose your satellite you want, (2) get your Azimuth with ur good compass, (3) know your true elevation Angle, (4) get your declination angle if you are installing a motorise system parabolic dish, prime focus or get your offset angle for your offset dish, if you are installing an offset dish, (5) subtract your declination angle from your true elevation angle vice visa, i.e if for example your true elevation angle is 82.3 and your declination angle is 2.1, it will be 82.3-2.1=80.2 then place your inclinometer on any flat place of the dish axis and tilt your dish to angle 80.1 in your protractor or inclinometer, likewise do the same thing if you are installing an offset angle, let say installing your Dstv dish which true angle of elevation is 62.4 minus your offset angle of 22 degree then your your protractor should be place on back of dish, then tilt it to 40.4. Note not all dish has 22 degree as theirs offset angle it all depend on the dish product, you may contact me for that if you want to know how to calculate offset angle, then get hold of your compass make sure your compass nidle with the side of red faces true north, the rotate your dish to face 105.4 degree east while holding ur compass at the back of your assembled dish on the pole , but make sure your compass don't get too close the body of the dish, because the compass is anti metal, then connect your lnb cable to your signal meter or ur decoder Align it for best signal reception , then you are good to go. Waooooooo u have done it. Have a nice experience www.trewbless.com

Re: Tracking The Entire Arc by trewbless(m): 11:41am On Jun 23, 2017
[quote author=trewbless post=57659196][/quote]

Re: Tracking The Entire Arc by Beydon(m): 3:28pm On Jun 23, 2017
trewbless:

Thanks for your response, i used a drum of Astel RG6 Coax cable and it worked perfectly without an amplifier....
Re: Tracking The Entire Arc by trewbless(m): 3:34pm On Jun 23, 2017
Beydon:

Thanks for your response, i used a drum of Astel RG6 Coax cable and it worked perfectly without an amplifier....
Thanks for ur feed back. Am greatful more job. Don't hesitate to call on me whenever u have any difficulty ,u may also visit my site at www.trewbless.com

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Dstv Complete Sd System Now N27,000 / Please Help Me With My Gotv, Thanks / Latest Software For All Strong Decoders With Power VU Enable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.