Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,927 members, 7,803,009 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 07:21 AM

My Husband Benefit At Nitel - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / My Husband Benefit At Nitel (628 Views)

Kindly Help My Husband Before He Commits Suicide / My Husband,A Good Man-Help / My Husband Was Turned Back From NPOWER For Having Only FSLC Cert For NBUILD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Husband Benefit At Nitel by eniwaye2: 12:54pm On Jun 19, 2017
Nairaland pls help. A widow woman complain to me that his husband work with Nitel, since the death of his husband in 2010, they only pay her half of his entitlement, and refuse to pay the remaining till now, and other widow have been paid full benefit, she have lodge the complain several times but the person in charge will be telling her, they will soon pay, but as at last year the person started saying another thing that the account number she drop is not correct, later the man in charge still said she should go and print her statement of acct bfor he can pay her, several excuses from the person in charge. I tried to help the woman out by informing my lawyer, but to my surprise the lawyer said he is tired abt the issue, but he said something that the person in charge of the widow woman money have collect it and spent. please anybody that can help the woman should pls show concern, the suffering is too much for her.
Re: My Husband Benefit At Nitel by davepepple83(m): 4:24pm On Jun 19, 2017
Ohhhhh, what a pity. I will assist. Please can you send her details to davepepple83@gmail.com?

(1) (Reply)

Job Vacancy / Fresh Graduate Recruitment At Mainone Apply Online / Fresh Graduate Recruitment At Serve Consulting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.