Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,287 members, 7,807,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:41 AM

Bin Laden Calls Abdulmutallab A ‘hero’ - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bin Laden Calls Abdulmutallab A ‘hero’ (6616 Views)

Underwear Bomber Umar Farouq Abdulmutallab Appeals Life Term Sentence / Osama Bin Laden Is Alive - Abdulmutallab / New Video of Training, Martyrdom Statements : Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bin Laden Calls Abdulmutallab A ‘hero’ by bashdecash(m): 5:59pm On Jan 25, 2010
nice 1 EPOMA
Re: Bin Laden Calls Abdulmutallab A ‘hero’ by vainthings: 6:25pm On Jan 25, 2010
God help us all. Amen
Re: Bin Laden Calls Abdulmutallab A ‘hero’ by otawa: 6:39pm On Jan 25, 2010
coldhearts:

Almost everyone knows the guy is dead lipsrsealed. Americans are just playing tricks on themselves now. 1 in 4 Americans has a mental problem, need i say more.
http://www.nimh.nih.gov/health/topics/statistics/index.shtml

Only a fool will believe it is Osama talking without recent video?

Osama always make video when he talks.

Stop believing the US Governement and ask hard questions.

Osama died in Tora Bora caves during the bombing,  since that time there has been no video only voice.

America needs to keep the war going.
Re: Bin Laden Calls Abdulmutallab A ‘hero’ by sweetguy10(m): 6:56pm On Jan 25, 2010
YES I HAVE WRITTEN IN SOME SIMILAR THREAD AS WELL , THESE IS ALL GAMES , AMERICA KEEPS PLAYING THEIR GAMES , EVERYBODY KNOWS THAT OSAMA BIN LADEN MAKES VIDEO BROADCASTS SO WHEN DID HE START ACTING FILM ON RADIO ? BULLSHIT , PURE NONSENSE , THEY ONLY WANNA USE THIS TO CAUSE SOME FEAR IN EVERYBODY'S BLOOD , LIKE I SAID EARLIER THEY ARE ALWAYS DOING THIS TO START SOME COLD WAR WITH COUNTRIES ENRICHED WITH OIL , OSAMA BIN LADEN MY ASS , THERE'S NOTHING LIKE THAT ANYMORE , LET'S WAKE UP AND STOP BELIEVING THIS NONSENSE , THEY DID IT TO KUWAIT , IRAN , THEY ARE STILL DOING THIS TO IRAQ AND AFGHAN , STEALING THEIR OIL WEALTH ALL IN THE NAME OF FIGHT AGAINST TERRORISM , TO HELL WITH OBAMA (THAT BLOODY PROPAGANDIST) , TO HELL WITH AMERICA , TO HELL WITH CIA , THAT DULL MRS LETS-CHANGE-NIGERIA DORA AKINYULI SHOULD STOP BEGGING , WE SHOULD STAND ON OUR GROUND AND FIGHT FOR OURSELF , THIS IS MAKING ME SICK ALREADY , SHITS !!!!
Re: Bin Laden Calls Abdulmutallab A ‘hero’ by ilosiwaju: 7:04pm On Jan 25, 2010
I have a feeling this osama guy is dead.
Re: Bin Laden Calls Abdulmutallab A ‘hero’ by JohnBloggs: 7:32pm On Jan 25, 2010
One love, !1st of all,f**k u pussyfatmutton(SWEETGUY0 or 10,ur words doesn't make sense 2 me.
Prof.Dora stands out among odas,4 ur knucklehead.Lol!Beef.
Sweetsh*t10 sucks! 4 insulting d wholesome 'Rebranding process.Be a good nigerian Ok,so u won't get lost.
Cos am obssessed abt d dora's works.One love!Again, oo
Re: Bin Laden Calls Abdulmutallab A ‘hero’ by 4peace(m): 7:59pm On Jan 25, 2010
American wanted to break nigeria by force.why!
Re: Bin Laden Calls Abdulmutallab A ‘hero’ by Mudley313: 8:29pm On Jan 25, 2010
EPOMA:

@Mudley313

And all of you attacking TEXASGUY1,
   I wish you could do researches yourself on all that Texasguy1 is saying, Untill todays people stop being brainwashed by all this nonsence, there will be no peace.
    Mudley313,  you studied in the USA . Go do a lot of research on Bush, Obama, kessinger, Bilderberg, Illuminati, New world order . The thing is that this people control world media and so they would not even let it come out.
     The first question I always ask is, go  find out who first convinced Bin laden to go to afghanitan, This man is a product of the same system and we are here shouting our head out.
     It is just a shame that we as human being both Mulsim and other get brainwashed to do things we should not do , buut it is part of Life.

1. nobody "convinced" bin laden to go to afghanistan. it was the same jihadist mind set that made him leave his lucrative construction business in saudi arabia to go fight the Russians in Afghanistan. Then the US supported the mujahadeen logististically n otherwise cos of the then "cold war" when anything ruussian/communist was viewed as evil by the capitalist west. so, yes the "west" aided in the creation of this monster and i am not absolving them of any complicity but that does not negate the fact that these jihadist are nothing but people with a barbaric stone age mind set.

2. america is not completely innocent/the good guy in all these world politics thingy but i dont condone the barbaric act of suicide bombing in the fight for whatever u think is right. Just imagine if martin lurther king jnr or mandela had resorted to such barbaric approach in the fight for freedom, if they'll be revered by now like they are.

3. the illumintti/new world order crap may have some truth to it, like powerful cabals that run thangs/got connects, but most of it are just conspiracy bullcrap perpetrated by mostly unstable paranoid folks out here like the oaklahoma city bomber mcveigh
Re: Bin Laden Calls Abdulmutallab A ‘hero’ by HARDDICK(m): 8:35pm On Jan 25, 2010
I do not beleive there was any atempt to bomb the american plane, if it was tru why wasn't the guy shown live on television when he appeared in court so the world can see him? Why so much secrecy?

Secondly America is the course of their own problem, why can't they mind their country business? Always wanting to rule all countries on earth.

Where ever there is war, terrorism,anything bad or lose of innocent lives america in involved.

Am not a muslim but to me the muslims are fighting a just course.
Re: Bin Laden Calls Abdulmutallab A ‘hero’ by yeswecan(m): 9:02pm On Jan 25, 2010
ilosiwaju:

I have a feeling this osama guy is dead.

I also have that feeling . . .
Re: Bin Laden Calls Abdulmutallab A ‘hero’ by aieromon(m): 10:56pm On Jan 25, 2010
stupid coward angry
Re: Bin Laden Calls Abdulmutallab A ‘hero’ by bkbaybe99: 11:11pm On Jan 25, 2010
@Blackcypha and Niaja_swag:

Its a shame that both of you sound so ignorant, but then again, what do I expect; Youre African, Youve been brainwashed to think whoever invented the fries and cheesburger is God, and MTV and BET have obviously rendered u crazy! (dont say I insulted you wit the "youre African" statement, u insulted urself first when u made all the silly statements I can attribute to you). So, u think the CIA cannot plan something like this with an aim to ,maybe, invade Nigeria in the future, or set up AFRICOM? You best think again! The whiteman will never harm yall?!?!? Why will they want Nigerian oil? Ignoramuses!!!! Why did they take yall as slaves centuries ago? How did princes like Kunta Kinte become slaves for the whiteman? Why do u think all those coups happened in the last 30 years? The cold war is over why have the coups suddenly stopped? Someone mentioned Charles Taylor, go read about him and find out how this country used him. Too many examples bro, u just gotta read. Just because Michael Jackson came from here means everything we do is done with good intentions!

HARDDICK:

I do not beleive there was any atempt to bomb the american plane, i[b]f it was tru why wasn't the guy shown live on television when he appeared in court[/b] so the world can see him? Why so much secrecy?

Secondly America is the course of their own problem, why can't they mind their country business? Always wanting to rule all countries on earth.

Where ever there is war, terrorism,anything bad or lose of innocent lives america in involved.

Am not a muslim but to me the muslims are fighting a just course.

Federal Court ~~( which is where Muttalab is)proceedings are never shown live nor are they ever recorded on camera!!!

I cant believe these mor.o.ns that say sh*it like "Jerusalem is christian land" lol!!! FOOOL!!! FOOOLL!!! FOOOLLL!!! u think this is wut this is all about? Christian versus Moslems? lol. hahahahhaha. Foools!!! Thats what the jewish media wants u to believe! They are so minimal in number, compared to the moslems, what better way to wage/win "their" war than to pit the two biggest religions against each other!!!! Let us make the Christians feel the muslims are against them, so they can help us fight the muslims!!!  Christ, I cant believe how mo.ro.nic people can be!!!! THE ISREALIS ARE JEWS!!! THEY ARE NOT CHRISTIANS!!! THEY DO NOT CARE ABOUT CHRISTIANS!!! MATTER FACT, THEY DISCOURAGE ITS PREACHING IN ISREAL!!! FOOLS U MO.RONS ARE!!! Oh, in case u dont know, THE JEWS KILLED CHRIST!!! THEY DO NOT BELIEVE HE WAS ANYTHING OTHER THAN A POLITICIAN!!! THERE IS A JEWISH SAYING "IF YESHUA (JESUS) COMES BACK TO EARTH  AND CONTINUES HIS CLAIM THAT HE IS THE SON OF OF GOD, WE WONT HESITATE TO SEND HIM BACK TO HIS FATHER"!!!!! Even Islam believes in Christ, just that he is not the son of God!!! Imagine this, Islamic Prophet Mohammed (according to the Quran) fell sick and died, like any normal man. Whereas, this same Quran, claims that Jesus could not be killed and that God took him up to heaven body and soul! Does this sound like a religion that hates christians?! But u morons have been brainwashed!!! silly Africans!!! No wonder it was so easy for the Europeans and the Arabs to impose they religion on yall and claim that the religion of your forefathers was evil and backwards. Sad~Sad!!! Sad!!!

A list below on how much Isrealis love Christianity!!!

http://www.truthtellers.org/hate%20crimes/proselyte.html

http://www.catholic.org/featured/headline.php?ID=6110

http://pdfs.island.lk/2008/01/23/p12.pdf

http://healtheland./2008/12/16/christian-persecution-alert-messianic-jews-arrested-in-israel/

http://www.jpost.com/servlet/Satellite?cid=1186557463960&pagename=JPArticle%2FShowFull
Re: Bin Laden Calls Abdulmutallab A ‘hero’ by mamagee3(f): 12:42am On Jan 26, 2010
Osama Bin Laden is an annoying Old Man
I can't wait until he dies
Re: Bin Laden Calls Abdulmutallab A ‘hero’ by sweetguy10(m): 1:00am On Jan 26, 2010
JohnBloggs:

One love, !1st of all,be intimate with u pussyfatmutton(SWEETGUY0 or 10,your words doesn't make sense 2 me.
Prof.Dora stands out among odas,4 your knucklehead.Lol!Beef.
Sweetsh*t10 sucks! 4 insulting d wholesome 'Rebranding process.Be a good nigerian Ok,so u won't get lost.
Cos am obssessed abt d dora's works.One love!Again, oo

So you are the Goat that she sends to Investigate matters About her eh ?? Where's she since dear father Yar'a'dead 's been Missing for More than 60 days , potato-brained Maggots Like you After Managing to buy 15 minutes in cafe comes online and say shits and defends what you know nothing About , Junk go to burn in hell , U and ur Old lady rebrand Nigeria should be buried together ,
Re: Bin Laden Calls Abdulmutallab A ‘hero’ by TippyTop(m): 1:05am On Jan 26, 2010
To middle eastern people GW Bush is the devil's incarnate while Bin Laden is a hero.
Amongst American conservatives Bin Laden is the devil's incarnate while GW Bush is the hero.
Abdulmutallab is a hero to some people.

Am trying to say One man's hero is another man's terrorist.
Re: Bin Laden Calls Abdulmutallab A ‘hero’ by Smi1(m): 2:22am On Jan 26, 2010
FuQ the Medias, I can't be fooled like some other folks outside there
Re: Bin Laden Calls Abdulmutallab A ‘hero’ by bashdecash(m): 9:02am On Jan 26, 2010
i like it when i know that people dont believe in all these crap by the media again. for some of us who doesnt know who own and run the media, can u please help yourself with this link:

http://www.davidduke.com/general/my-awakening-chapter-19-who-runs-the-media_141.html
Re: Bin Laden Calls Abdulmutallab A ‘hero’ by MrCrackles(m): 9:21am On Jan 26, 2010
It is expected of a delusional Bin Laden to make such utterances if he actually did. . . .
Your waterloo is near Bin Basta/rd if you are still alive!
Re: Bin Laden Calls Abdulmutallab A ‘hero’ by Chrisbenogor(m): 10:17am On Jan 26, 2010
@bk_baybe99

You nor get joy oh grin grin grin grin grin

All this conspiracy theory aside sha there are plenty plenty valid questions still unanswered, but my people say sidon look na dog name so make we sidon dey look dem.
Re: Bin Laden Calls Abdulmutallab A ‘hero’ by otawa: 10:27am On Jan 26, 2010
THE ISREALIS ARE JEWS!!! THEY ARE NOT CHRISTIANS!!! THEY DO NOT CARE ABOUT CHRISTIANS!!! MATTER FACT, THEY DISCOURAGE ITS PREACHING IN ISREAL!!! FOOLS U MO.RONS ARE!!! Oh, in case u dont know, THE JEWS KILLED CHRIST!!! THEY DO NOT BELIEVE HE WAS ANYTHING OTHER THAN A POLITICIAN!!! THERE IS A JEWISH SAYING "IF YESHUA (JESUS) COMES BACK TO EARTH AND CONTINUES HIS CLAIM THAT HE IS THE SON OF OF GOD, WE WONT HESITATE TO SEND HIM BACK TO HIS FATHER"!!!!! Even Islam believes in Christ, just that he is not the son of God!!! Imagine this, Islamic Prophet Mohammed (according to the Quran) fell sick and died, like any normal man. Whereas, this same Quran, claims that Jesus could not be killed and that God took him up to heaven body and soul! Does this sound like a religion that hates christians?!

Gbosa!!!
Re: Bin Laden Calls Abdulmutallab A ‘hero’ by sharon111: 10:41am On Jan 26, 2010
WHO KNOW'S WHY HE IS DOING THIS TO US GOV LET SEAT AND TALK MORE ON WHAT HE'S MISSION IS AND WHY HE WANT TO BOMB ALL USA THIS IS WHAT WE SHOULD ASK OUR SELFS?
Re: Bin Laden Calls Abdulmutallab A ‘hero’ by chidichris(m): 12:02pm On Jan 26, 2010
YES I HAVE WRITTEN IN SOME SIMILAR THREAD AS WELL , THESE IS ALL GAMES , AMERICA KEEPS PLAYING THEIR GAMES , EVERYBODY KNOWS THAT OSAMA BIN LADEN MAKES VIDEO BROADCASTS SO WHEN DID HE START ACTING FILM ON RADIO ? BULLSHIT , PURE NONSENSE , THEY ONLY WANNA USE THIS TO CAUSE SOME FEAR IN EVERYBODY'S BLOOD , LIKE I SAID EARLIER THEY ARE ALWAYS DOING THIS TO START SOME COLD WAR WITH COUNTRIES ENRICHED WITH OIL , OSAMA BIN LADEN MY backside , THERE'S NOTHING LIKE THAT ANYMORE , LET'S WAKE UP AND STOP BELIEVING THIS NONSENSE , THEY DID IT TO KUWAIT , IRAN , THEY ARE STILL DOING THIS TO IRAQ AND AFGHAN , STEALING THEIR OIL WEALTH ALL IN THE NAME OF FIGHT AGAINST TERRORISM , TO HELL WITH OBAMA (THAT BLOODY PROPAGANDIST) , TO HELL WITH AMERICA , TO HELL WITH CIA , THAT DULL MRS LETS-CHANGE-NIGERIA DORA AKINYULI SHOULD STOP BEGGING , WE SHOULD STAND ON OUR GROUND AND FIGHT FOR OURSELF , THIS IS MAKING ME SICK ALREADY , SHITS !!!!

@sweetguy10,
u are a bundle of wisdom and a very good sample of nigerian wise man.
sometimes, i wonder why nigeria is not progressing even with many wise men like u.
don't u think also that americans are behind our missing president just to take our oil? don't u think americans are behind what has been happening in zimbabwe just to have their hands on their diamond? what is the fate of a human being with goat's brain?
in all our wisdom, no one is mensioning tsunami and currently haiti. we are not looking at the usa taking the pains of other nations. running up and down to save as many lives as possible. we don't see americans running to haiti to die in their efforts to save ppl that are not related to us.
hezeboulah and hamas have sufficient weapons to fight from january to december yet their sponsors never cared about the dying nations like haiti.
if americans are destroying afghan, iraq, iran etc according to u, who is behind the death of nigeria?
ur hero osama is labelling the stupid nigerian as a hero, how many of osama's children are heros? why is osama himself not living by example? this is the same madness in the north where rich ppl send their wards outside nigeria to acquire education from american universities and other eupeans countries but come back to tell the poor that americans deserve death. how many of these rich sponsors of the northern problems have their children in the country or are participating in the riots.
fools die to be called heros while the wise rich ones acquire the foriegn education to remain rich and influencial.
ur type can never try suicide bombin,g yet u encourage others.
those who support a particular ideology need not to be speakers only rather let them be leaders by example.
Re: Bin Laden Calls Abdulmutallab A ‘hero’ by LDEE: 12:04pm On Jan 26, 2010
muslims should realise that vengence on human lives is not morally cool. america cant stop supporting Isreal because God said He would bless those that bless Isreal and curse those that curse them, so who would not support Isreal
Re: Bin Laden Calls Abdulmutallab A ‘hero’ by chrisical(m): 12:22pm On Jan 26, 2010
Bloody plonker
Re: Bin Laden Calls Abdulmutallab A ‘hero’ by TippyTop(m): 1:24pm On Jan 26, 2010
@chidichris
hezeboulah and hamas have sufficient weapons to fight from january to december yet their sponsors never cared about the dying nations like haiti.

Wetin Hezeboulah and Hamas come do for this discussion now?
You probably hate the Arabs more than any one on Nairaland yet you live amongst them.
Na by force, if you really hate the Arabs why live in Dubai? (ode)
Re: Bin Laden Calls Abdulmutallab A ‘hero’ by tayoccu(m): 1:25pm On Jan 26, 2010
what i don't understand is if the cause is so noble/holy why,don't they(the likes of bin laden) make the sacrifice themselves? why send someone else's husband/wife/child?  
Re: Bin Laden Calls Abdulmutallab A ‘hero’ by TippyTop(m): 1:34pm On Jan 26, 2010
tayoccu:

what i don't understand is if the cause is so noble/holy why,don't they(the likes of bin laden) make the sacrifice themselves? why send someone else's husband/wife/child?  

The Leader leads and makes sure he's around to lead and to remain the focus point of his people. In some strange situations, a dead leader is better than a living leader.
Re: Bin Laden Calls Abdulmutallab A ‘hero’ by otawa: 1:41pm On Jan 26, 2010
The Leader leads and makes sure he's around to lead and to remain the focus point of his people. In some strange situations, a dead leader is better than a living leader.

I dont buy that. A leader should be at the fore-front.

The leaders in those country have carefull brainwashed their own people.

In good old days, Mark Antony was in the front leading to his men to battle. Basorun Ga was leading the Oyo empire against the Fulani invaders

what happened to leadership by example?
grin cheesy grin
Re: Bin Laden Calls Abdulmutallab A ‘hero’ by kokorunna(m): 1:43pm On Jan 26, 2010
Bin Laden is DEAD
Re: Bin Laden Calls Abdulmutallab A ‘hero’ by TippyTop(m): 1:47pm On Jan 26, 2010
otawa:

I dont buy that. A leader should be at the fore-front.

The leaders in those country have carefull brainwashed their own people.

In good old days, Mark Antony was in the front leading to his men to battle. Basorun Ga was leading the Oyo empire against the Fulani invaders

what happened to leadership by example?
grin cheesy grin

It depends on the situation. A living leader may be better than a dead leader e.g the Dalai Lama is the focal point of all Tibetans.
Kill the Lama and the movement dies.
Re: Bin Laden Calls Abdulmutallab A ‘hero’ by bashdecash(m): 2:19pm On Jan 26, 2010
Tippy Top:

THAT WAS THEN, GENERALS ARE STRATEGY MAPPERS, DEY DONT GO TO WAR FRONT.
Re: Bin Laden Calls Abdulmutallab A ‘hero’ by ud4u: 2:49pm On Jan 26, 2010
A coward indeed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

AIT Takes Down Site to conceal JonaTAN's Embarrassing Defeat!!! / Photo: Buhari Using N30 Milo Sachet For Breakfast / PDP Chairmanship: Adeniran Picks Form, Restates Commitment To Reposition The Par

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.