Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,781 members, 7,802,418 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:02 PM

My Thoughts On The Free Evans Campaign. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Thoughts On The Free Evans Campaign. (417 Views)

Lady Drops Suicidal Thoughts On Facebook Over Her Complicated Relationship. / Police Arrest Olukoya Ogungbeje, Evans’ Lawyer In Court / We Are Under Pressure To Free Evans – Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Thoughts On The Free Evans Campaign. by ngaz(f): 2:46pm On Jun 19, 2017
My thoughts on the Free Evans campaign.

Late last night, while surfing the internet, I came across a blog post, a story of a woman alongside her five children crying as they pleaded with Nigerians to forgive and free her husband, Mr Evans, who was recently arrested for kidnapping.

When I read the story, I was moved. This lady was crying and recounting her life ordeal, and the kids too were begging for the release of their father. I almost broke down in tears. I even vowed to come on Facebook and lend my support to her in my own little way.

Just as these thoughts were roaming my mind, something said to me... Chioma, research further. Read about the said kidnapper. And so, I searched on Google and for two hours, I read articles upon articles about this man (Mr. Evans) and how he has been into kidnapping for over 8years. I was perplexed.

This man, Mr Evans, is the richest kidnapper in Nigeria. He has two magnificent mansions in Nigeria and two houses in Ghana. He has fleets of cars and his phone costs about 4.6 million Naira: a phone that he could use to make call in the depth of the forest and still receive full network coverage. He also has sophisticated electronic gadgets that jam police tracking devices, this way he is able to carry out his crimes with ease.

This is a man that will capture people's fathers, hold them hostage for months and have the hostages' families running from pillar to post to raise money to pay huge ransoms. This is a man who sits in his air-conditioned mansion while the children of the kidnapped cry day and night.

So, this is the man Mrs Evans wants us to free?

This is a man whose kidnapping exploits has grown beyond 2 million Naira ransoms to 1 million dollar ransoms... And guess what, he had five hostages pay him a total of 5 million dollars....! This is a billionaire kidnapper: a heartless, ruthless, cruel, brutal, inhumane kidnapper who feeds off hardworking Nigerians.

And yet, his wife is pleading for leniency. And she even had the effrontery to say and I quote... "He is a good man!"

This is a twisted generation where the definition of good has been murdered. Madam, no one is asking how good Evans is in bed. Save us the gist because good cannot be used to describe your husband's cruelty.

Your husband gathers his team and they march out with guns and waylay their victims, torture them and have them pay through their noses. Can you imagine how long the families of your husband's victims must have cried and pleaded? Or do you think it is only you and your children that can cry?

Innocent Nigerians live in fear because men like your husband roam free.

Please, don't make me perceive you as a manipulative individual who seeks to thwart justice. Your husband has offended people. Innocent people and karma has caught up with him. Let fate make a display of this scapegoat so that thousands of youths out there can learn.

I don't even want to go into the angle of your negligence as a wife. Your husband is spending money up and down and you claim not to know or be bothered how he got it. Your silence helped this widen.

You owe Nigerians an apology. For causing us pains and sorrows. You owe us unreserved apologies for trying to insult our intelligence. Do you think that you can wave your hands and this will go away? Your husband defrauded people of over 5 million dollars for God’s sake.

In conclusion, to the police, I say a very big well done! God protect and help you all as you strive to make our society safe again.

And to you, Mrs Evans, I understand that you and your kids are in pains. Be strong. Comfort the kids. Tell them that they are not their father. Teach them to be morally upright and place integrity over wealth.

With love,
Chioma Ngaikedi
Re: My Thoughts On The Free Evans Campaign. by chymes0359(m): 2:58pm On Jun 19, 2017

Nice phone dear..
What you SOW IS what you REAP..

EVANS HAS SOWED, AND HIM GO REAP..

Where are those shouting #freeevans upandan?
Reno Omokri and co.

Re: My Thoughts On The Free Evans Campaign. by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jun 19, 2017
I also felt sorry for the family initially but afterwards I thought of what the family of the victims went through and all the empathy vanished

1 Like

Re: My Thoughts On The Free Evans Campaign. by AdesoyeIziak(m): 3:06pm On Jun 19, 2017
Chioma a friend to my own personal best writer in the world (othniel), you also have a say on this Evans story?

You better forget about him, this is Nigeria where anything is possible.

Don't be scared tomorrow when some order come from above for his release......

You better join me and watch what happen last if not, they will keep on confusing your confusion.

Happy viewing to us that's if you later join me o.

Less I forget, this is about Evans, the only current working password to FP on any blog spot in Nigeria and thank God I'm the FTC I think.

(1) (Reply)

Senior Nigerian Lawyer Stripped Of SAN Title / Outrage As Nigerian Parent Discovers JSS1 Textbook Teaches Masturbation / Robbers Drugging Passangers , Driver With Edibles, Enugu Police Warns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.