Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,922 members, 7,806,677 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:36 PM

Netcomafrica Invite : Graduate Trainee Program - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Netcomafrica Invite : Graduate Trainee Program (9512 Views)

SAF (sterling Bank Alternative Finance) Graduate Trainee Program 2020 / Shell ODVI Invite Graduate Trainee Program 2019 / AB Inbev 2018 Global Management Trainee Program (GMT) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Netcomafrica Invite : Graduate Trainee Program by Mobidot(m): 3:10pm On Jun 19, 2017
Please who receive mail from the abovementioned company or know anything about them? I was sent a preemployment test mail and I really need someone who had written the test before to enlighten me on what to expect. Pls help your brother.
Re: Netcomafrica Invite : Graduate Trainee Program by Gbonyin: 4:09pm On Jun 19, 2017
please how did you apply?
Re: Netcomafrica Invite : Graduate Trainee Program by Mobidot(m): 6:12pm On Jun 19, 2017
I applied about four days ago when one of the job alerts site sent the advert to me. It was just " a send your CV to a particular mail' advert. Pls if you know anything about them do share. Thanks
Re: Netcomafrica Invite : Graduate Trainee Program by Mobidot(m): 6:31pm On Jun 19, 2017
Send your CV to
a.Isaacs@netcomafrica.com;
g.eluke@netcomafrica.com
subject: Graduate Trainee Programme

The job is still open for application.
Re: Netcomafrica Invite : Graduate Trainee Program by unilagfreshboy: 8:07pm On Jun 19, 2017
Mobidot:
Please who receive mail from the abovementioned company or know anything about them? I was sent a preemployment test mail and I really need someone who had written the test before to enlighten me on what to expect. Pls help your brother.
Bro have you written the test? I just applied today.
Re: Netcomafrica Invite : Graduate Trainee Program by oguinedavid(m): 8:08pm On Jun 19, 2017
I just saw the ad today,
Re: Netcomafrica Invite : Graduate Trainee Program by kayodesamson4: 9:13pm On Jun 19, 2017
Mobidot:

Received the same message this morning too and that the tests (Iq test, emotional quotient test, and psychometric test)should be completed before 11:30am tomorrow. Please, someone should enlighten me more too.
Re: Netcomafrica Invite : Graduate Trainee Program by Esther001: 10:28pm On Jun 19, 2017
Thanks for sharing. Did u send your CV to the emails individually or you just copied (Cc) the second person in d mail?
Mobidot:
Send your CV to
g.eluke@netcomafrica.com

Re: Netcomafrica Invite : Graduate Trainee Program by unilagfreshboy: 1:42am On Jun 20, 2017
kayodesamson4:

Received the same message this morning too and that the tests (Iq test, emotional quotient test, and psychometric test)should be completed before 11:30am tomorrow. Please, someone should enlighten me more too.
When did you apply?
Re: Netcomafrica Invite : Graduate Trainee Program by monabass: 2:58am On Jun 20, 2017
kayodesamson4:

i got the mail too.
Mine is to completed before 3pm today.

Please let me know when you're done with the test.
Re: Netcomafrica Invite : Graduate Trainee Program by martinsfm(m): 6:39am On Jun 20, 2017
Nice question, either way wont they both get the mail? I sent mine individually, hope for an invite
Esther001:
Thanks for sharing. Did u send your CV to the emails individually or you just copied (Cc) the second person in d mail?
Re: Netcomafrica Invite : Graduate Trainee Program by Mobidot(m): 8:17am On Jun 20, 2017
Esther001:
I copied(Cc) the second person.
Re: Netcomafrica Invite : Graduate Trainee Program by wunmi590(m): 8:45am On Jun 20, 2017
Mobidot:
Send your CV to
g.eluke@netcomafrica.com

You are a straightforward person, you just gave out the email address, just like that, without even hiding it from people.

God bless you and wish you success, though have also sent my CV to the mail.

5 Likes

Re: Netcomafrica Invite : Graduate Trainee Program by Esther001: 10:01am On Jun 20, 2017
Okay. Thanks
martinsfm:
Nice question, either way wont they both get the mail? I sent mine individually, hope for an invite
Re: Netcomafrica Invite : Graduate Trainee Program by Esther001: 10:02am On Jun 20, 2017
Mobidot:
I copied(Cc) the second person.
Thanks
Re: Netcomafrica Invite : Graduate Trainee Program by dxdiag(m): 10:15am On Jun 20, 2017
Mobidot:
Send your CV to a.Isaacs@netcomafrica.com; g.eluke@netcomafrica.com subject: Graduate Trainee Programme
God bless ds dude for his politeness, and willingness to help others.

3 Likes

Re: Netcomafrica Invite : Graduate Trainee Program by blazingkings(m): 10:28am On Jun 20, 2017
Mobidot:
Send your CV to
g.eluke@netcomafrica.com

Thanks bro. I sent mine last night.
See you at the top

1 Like

Re: Netcomafrica Invite : Graduate Trainee Program by Mobidot(m): 11:47am On Jun 20, 2017
wunmi590:

You are a straightforward person, you just gave out the email address, just like that, without even hiding it from people.

God bless you and wish you success, though have also sent my CV to the mail.
Thanks for the compliment.
Re: Netcomafrica Invite : Graduate Trainee Program by monabass: 3:21pm On Jun 20, 2017
Has anyone taken the assessment? Please share your experience
Re: Netcomafrica Invite : Graduate Trainee Program by adeyusuf2000: 12:28am On Jun 21, 2017
Mobidot:
Send your CV to
g.eluke@netcomafrica.com

Good Evening Bro, Pls i saw an advert IT engineer which i applied for n i have not hear anythg since last week. I have also applied for this GTP role. i hope hear from u soon. Regards.
Re: Netcomafrica Invite : Graduate Trainee Program by Mobidot(m): 8:42am On Jun 21, 2017
adeyusuf2000:

Good Evening Bro, Pls i saw an advert IT engineer which i applied for n i have not hear anythg since last week. I have also applied for this GTP role. i hope hear from u soon. Regards.
Well, I believe its batch by batch. You will definitely hear from them if you are qualify for the position. You just need to exercise a little patience.
Re: Netcomafrica Invite : Graduate Trainee Program by bozinny29: 9:39am On Jun 21, 2017
Sent my CV two days ago, when shud I be expecting reply
Re: Netcomafrica Invite : Graduate Trainee Program by Mobidot(m): 10:24am On Jun 21, 2017
I got my test invite the fourth day after sending my CV . Maybe they will do same for you.
Re: Netcomafrica Invite : Graduate Trainee Program by unilagfreshboy: 10:28am On Jun 21, 2017
I think we should create a Whatsapp group for proper discussion regarding this job opening.
Re: Netcomafrica Invite : Graduate Trainee Program by blazingkings(m): 10:42am On Jun 21, 2017
Mobidot:
I got my test invite the fourth day after sending my CV . Maybe they will do same for you.

How was the test bro. What pattern were the questions?. Still waiting for my invite though.
Re: Netcomafrica Invite : Graduate Trainee Program by trizzy123: 11:20am On Jun 21, 2017
Mobidot:

bro, was there any notification you received after you finished the test?
Re: Netcomafrica Invite : Graduate Trainee Program by techP(m): 11:58am On Jun 21, 2017
Please who has gotten feedback after completing the test
Re: Netcomafrica Invite : Graduate Trainee Program by Mobidot(m): 12:29pm On Jun 21, 2017
trizzy123:

bro, was there any notification you received after you finished the test?
Nope. Havr finished yours?
Re: Netcomafrica Invite : Graduate Trainee Program by monabass: 12:50pm On Jun 21, 2017
techP:
Please who has gotten feedback after completing the test
whats ur test score?
Re: Netcomafrica Invite : Graduate Trainee Program by techP(m): 1:03pm On Jun 21, 2017
Mobidot:
Nope. Havr finished yours?

I did mine last night. How was yours...did you pass all 3 of them??
Re: Netcomafrica Invite : Graduate Trainee Program by techP(m): 1:05pm On Jun 21, 2017
monabass:
whats ur test score?

Yours??
Re: Netcomafrica Invite : Graduate Trainee Program by Mobidot(m): 3:07pm On Jun 21, 2017
I only passed two out of the three tests. I think the pass mark for the psychometry is 70%. Any other opinion? Do anybody know anyone who has passed through this process before?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

SD Human Resources Limited Fresh Graduate & Exp. Job Recruitment (9 Positions) / Npower Batch C: Has Anyone Successfully Changed Programme In Lagos? / Federal Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development (FMARD) Massive Job Recrui

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.