Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,510 members, 7,808,866 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:18 PM

Relocating To Ibadan; Help With A Nice Location - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Relocating To Ibadan; Help With A Nice Location (1016 Views)

Skills To Acquire Before Relocating To The US. / PHOTOS: Lady Boards Flight To Ibadan, Arik Plane Lands In Ilorin / Moving From Lagos To Ibadan. What Areas In Ibadan Are Best To Live And Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Relocating To Ibadan; Help With A Nice Location by bishopkay: 3:11pm On Jun 19, 2017
Hi people Good day. I'm considering relocating to Ibadan and I want help with some logistics.

1. I need a nice safe location where there's constant light. Somewhere like around the University.

2. Good accommodation. Like how much should I budget for a 4 bedroom flat or can I get a 5 bedroom flat?

Lastly if you are a housing agent in Ibadan, kindly ring me up or message me via my signature.

Also if any advice or something to take note of, kindly help me. Thanks!
Thanks
Re: Relocating To Ibadan; Help With A Nice Location by BIDEEN: 9:18pm On Jun 19, 2017
I live here in Ibadan if u want anything Holla me on. zero7010. 004 372

1 Like

Re: Relocating To Ibadan; Help With A Nice Location by mrjojo: 4:51am On Jun 20, 2017
Nice and safe neighborhood.

Oluyole estate, bodija, Akobo

Light at Akobo is more regular, though the roads are bad, but they are currently been fixed.

4 bedrooms around this areas should be around, 400 - 500k

5bed rooms 500 -

. BTW, there is a new 5 bedroom duplex in my compound @Akobo
Very safe neighborhood and Atleast 19hrs daily electricity.

Ibadan is Lagos without the traffic and bustling, things are cheaper too. If you want a calm, silent life, then Ibadan it is. I served here last year and stayed back. I like it here, Atleast for now.

My 1cent

2 Likes

Re: Relocating To Ibadan; Help With A Nice Location by francisbarrack(m): 9:15am On Jun 20, 2017
BIDEEN:

How much is 3 bedroom n is it possible to get one @ 150k?
Re: Relocating To Ibadan; Help With A Nice Location by bishopkay: 1:34pm On Jun 20, 2017
mrjojo:

Light at Akobo is more regular, though the roads are bad, but they are currently been fixed.

5bed rooms 500 -

Ibadan is Lagos without the traffic and bustling, things are cheaper too. If you want a calm, silent life, then Ibadan it is. I served here last year and stayed back. I like it here, Atleast for now.

My 1cent
Kindly whatsapp me via the number on my signature so we talk more. Thanks
Re: Relocating To Ibadan; Help With A Nice Location by bishopkay: 1:35pm On Jun 20, 2017
BIDEEN:
Thanks I certainly will when I'm ready
Re: Relocating To Ibadan; Help With A Nice Location by Opinionated: 2:18pm On Jun 20, 2017
visit http://www.opinions.ng/5-things-house-hunting/ for clue on house hunting

Re: Relocating To Ibadan; Help With A Nice Location by Afam4eva(m): 3:57pm On Jun 20, 2017
mrjojo:

5bed rooms 500 -

My 1cent
What part of the country are you from?
Re: Relocating To Ibadan; Help With A Nice Location by mrjojo: 4:21pm On Jun 20, 2017
Afam4eva:

What part of the country are you from?
how does it matter to this thread?
Re: Relocating To Ibadan; Help With A Nice Location by Afam4eva(m): 4:38pm On Jun 20, 2017
mrjojo:
how does it matter to this thread?
You made mention of remaining in Ibadan after service and I'm wondering if you were already previously familiar with the terrain. I'm trying to juxtapose the experience of someone familiar with the terrain against that of someone from elsewhere.
Re: Relocating To Ibadan; Help With A Nice Location by mrjojo: 4:43pm On Jun 20, 2017
Afam4eva:

You made mention of remaining in Ibadan after service and I'm wondering if you were already previously familiar with the terrain. I'm trying to juxtapose the experience of someone familiar with the terrain against that of someone from elsewhere.
service was my encounter time in the city, and I grew up in Abuja, though schooled in ondo state.
Re: Relocating To Ibadan; Help With A Nice Location by bishopkay: 6:53pm On Jun 20, 2017
@afam4eva I currently stay in the east but have gotten tired of the environment. Thus I need a change of environment.

A quiet simple place where there's light and things are not too expensive (I don't like being ripped off) angry grin
Re: Relocating To Ibadan; Help With A Nice Location by Afam4eva(m): 6:57pm On Jun 20, 2017
bishopkay:
@afam4eva I currently stay in the east but have gotten tired of the environment. Thus I need a change of environment.

A quiet simple place where there's light and things are not too expensive (I don't like being ripped off) angry grin

Good to know

BTW, where in the east do you stay?

I think things are generally cheaper in Ibadan than the East except for things that are produced in a place like Aba.

Apart from being tired of the East, is there any other cogent reason why you want to leave?
Re: Relocating To Ibadan; Help With A Nice Location by BIDEEN: 9:34pm On Jun 20, 2017
francisbarrack:

How much is 3 bedroom n is it possible to get one @ 150k?
very much but it will be in a new site .
Re: Relocating To Ibadan; Help With A Nice Location by francisbarrack(m): 9:43pm On Jun 20, 2017
BIDEEN:

very much but it will be in a new site .

Ur digit pls
Re: Relocating To Ibadan; Help With A Nice Location by BIDEEN: 6:12am On Jun 21, 2017
francisbarrack:

Ur digit pls

its in my post above .....scroll up as I don't wanna suspension

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Book A Domestic Flight And What Documents Do I Need / World Top 10 Exporting Countries / Wow ,abu Dhabi Airport Staff Are Shocked As '123-year-old Passenger Arrives At T

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.