Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,895 members, 7,802,878 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:04 AM

Removal Of CRK: Reno Omokri And FFK React To New School Curriculum - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Removal Of CRK: Reno Omokri And FFK React To New School Curriculum (59850 Views)

Adams Oshiomhole: Pain Of Rigging An Election Is Hard To Accept - PDP, FFK React / Kayode Ogundamisi And FFK's Tweets On TY Danjuma’s Statement / House Of Representatives Returns CRK As Independent Subject (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Removal Of CRK: Reno Omokri And FFK React To New School Curriculum by whitebeard(m): 7:22pm On Jun 19, 2017
MistadeRegal:

What war are you talking about?
Religious war? If you want it then you will get it! Scum!
sorry bruh, religion is only a cover here the real war is under, your kinds can't see it cause u just look at life as it appears to u, sit, think my religion by default does not promote violence, this is a patriot u are talking too, pls proceed with intelligence.
Re: Removal Of CRK: Reno Omokri And FFK React To New School Curriculum by cristianisraeli: 7:22pm On Jun 19, 2017
ollah1:

So many inconsistencies in your comment.

Islam and Arabic are married.
Christian Arabs.
Muslim countries but Arabic isn't their official language

forget all this ur grammar and get the message am passing to u...u can ever divorce arabic from islam...as much as u try to..WHY on earth will they choose arabic...why...just tell me why?u know nigerians are very sensitive to islamic issues..yes i know we have christians in the north as well..why choose arabic...me i might understand what u stated above...but some wont..i understand we have christian arabs and i know arabic isnt the offical language of some islamic countries..but some wont understand...nigerians/southerns dont want to hear ARA...talk less of bic...

1 Like

Re: Removal Of CRK: Reno Omokri And FFK React To New School Curriculum by kingkaka(m): 7:25pm On Jun 19, 2017
Osibanjo should stand firmly against such a decision. He has d CAN 2 back him up. And we d Christians should not sit n watch dis happen 2 our generation.
Re: Removal Of CRK: Reno Omokri And FFK React To New School Curriculum by cristianisraeli: 7:26pm On Jun 19, 2017
ollah1:

So if i learn Hebrew, i must learn the Bible
If i learn chinese, i must learn Buddism
If i learn Hindi, i must learn Hinduism
If j learn Japanese , i must learn Shintoism.

Smh for your lies oo

funny enough they are 70% true...look some things draw u to things..if i start learning hindi today...believe me..in years to come i will want to know more about hinduism

do u know the people that spoke arabic first are people from the religion of islam?true or false?

Arabic spread during the 7th century Arabian Muslim conquests After the rise of Islam in the Arabian Peninsula, Arab culture and language spread through trade with African states, conquest, and intermarriage of the non-Arab local population with the Arabs, in Egypt, Syria, Palestine, Iraq

Arabic is the official language.... in[b] Algeria, Bahrain, Comoros, Chad, Djibouti, Egypt, Eritrea, Iraq, Israel, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya, Mauritania, Morocco, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Somalia, Sudan, Syria, Tunisia, United Arab Emirates, Yemen, Palestine, and Western Sahara.[/b]
Re: Removal Of CRK: Reno Omokri And FFK React To New School Curriculum by tesppidd: 7:27pm On Jun 19, 2017
Ziinno:

Agitated already? Typical. LMAO.

Go have myself the best time? Who do you think you're talking to? Way ahead of you bro...I just had my first shot of tequila *whispering* There's more to come...shhhhh. Ever tried it? * wink *

lol @ agitated. It was me who wanted to debate with you while you kept on telling me to stop the debate and go have a 'nice time' and all that. Anyways, it was nice chatting you. Take care girl.
Re: Removal Of CRK: Reno Omokri And FFK React To New School Curriculum by jice(m): 7:28pm On Jun 19, 2017
BEATDABOOKIES:
angry this omokri self
Him mama na Igbo woman??
Him no dae do crime....but too dae chestbeat like gorilla cry
What do you mean. If you don't know what is happening better walk away rather than making mockery of yourself

1 Like

Re: Removal Of CRK: Reno Omokri And FFK React To New School Curriculum by Kdon2: 7:29pm On Jun 19, 2017
magoo10:
but why will the govt even make such a move, sometimes this govt makes one to feel that they have a pre conceived idea to destabilize Nigeria.
this is a case of one bewitching himself. yet there is a vice president who is not just a christian but a pastor

You are all still dreaming,una eyes go soon clear! Nigeria is sliding fast you are there contemplating. I pity nigerians
Re: Removal Of CRK: Reno Omokri And FFK React To New School Curriculum by Venica(f): 7:30pm On Jun 19, 2017
what is AP Yemi doing about it
Re: Removal Of CRK: Reno Omokri And FFK React To New School Curriculum by whitebeard(m): 7:31pm On Jun 19, 2017
MistadeRegal:

What war are you talking about?
Religious war? If you want it then you will get it! Scum!
Bleep u are even a Christian, if a slap u do u want to convert to Islam, so why are u supporting the government on this issue..!!
Re: Removal Of CRK: Reno Omokri And FFK React To New School Curriculum by cristianisraeli: 7:32pm On Jun 19, 2017
ollah1:

You cliam to speak the truth but you said Islam and Arabic is 5 and 6. You proceeded with Arabic and Sauidi Arabia. Perhaps u didn't expect your lies to be busted with seconds. Secondly, the bill is just passed and it's yet to see the light of the day. So presently, Arabic is still part of their official language and there are Christian and Jewish Arabs. The chinese population is the only reason that made Mandarin be spoken by large number of people but within same community . Same can't be said about Arabic. Quit the hate bro

oh trust me the bill wil be passed because israel is a jewish state..and which lies..we all know when u think arabic u think saudi arabia...u cant see the connection?i guess u cant...what makes language popular abeg..is it not because of the number of people that speaks the language..i know u want arabic to be number one but it wont be...they have been trying for over 1400yrs...420 million people speak arabic and Arabic is the official language in Algeria, Bahrain, Comoros, Chad, Djibouti, Egypt, Eritrea, Iraq, Israel, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya, Mauritania, Morocco, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Somalia, Sudan, Syria, Tunisia, United Arab Emirates, Yemen, Palestine, and Western Sahara.

so wheres the hate bro?

1 Like

Re: Removal Of CRK: Reno Omokri And FFK React To New School Curriculum by whitebeard(m): 7:33pm On Jun 19, 2017
Kdon2:

You are all still dreaming,una eyes go soon clear! Nigeria is sliding fast you are there contemplating. I pity nigerians
all I ask Is one last unity against the north and Islam in Nigeria, let's force them out, then I believe we would see better times after...!!

1 Like

Re: Removal Of CRK: Reno Omokri And FFK React To New School Curriculum by possibilitarian(m): 7:33pm On Jun 19, 2017
where is Reverend father mbaka. I don't expect him to be so silent especially on this issue. just still quietly observing him.
Re: Removal Of CRK: Reno Omokri And FFK React To New School Curriculum by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jun 19, 2017
Lightening:

What are the advantages of Arabic studies to a Nigerian. Please I need to be educated. Nobody is answering me.
Many african countries speak arabic as their official language, just like french speaking countries. Thats the reason for introducing the two foreign languages. FYI arabic is one of the most widely spoken languages in Africa. Libya, egypt, tunisis, morocco, sudan and some part of mali and Niger all speak arabic.
Re: Removal Of CRK: Reno Omokri And FFK React To New School Curriculum by MistadeRegal(m): 7:34pm On Jun 19, 2017
whitebeard:
Bleep u are even a Christian, if a slap u do u want to convert to Islam, so why are u supporting the government on this issue..!!

Am I getting you wrong or what?
Am I the one supporting such or you?
Re: Removal Of CRK: Reno Omokri And FFK React To New School Curriculum by Angel196(f): 7:34pm On Jun 19, 2017
elda2303:

Some were also written in old Greek mainly the new testament. If some were written in aramic which became d predominant language at d time. The bulk of the old testament was written in an arcahic form of Hebrew that is no longer spoken. So if some was in Greek, how's d bible primarily a hebrew txt.

Was it written in Greek or translated into Greek? Search again. But anyways, the main are Aramaic and Hebrew, which was the main language of the Jews. But yes I heard the new testament was written in an old Greek language. But hey, what's the main language of the Jews where the prophets came from?

The difference between bible and Quran is that the Quran maintained one language while the bible didn't.
Re: Removal Of CRK: Reno Omokri And FFK React To New School Curriculum by PedroJP(m): 7:36pm On Jun 19, 2017
ganye1:
People like FFK, Apostle Suleiman and Omokri are vampires who thrive on blood. Why do these people deliberately mislead people to cause hatred and conflict? I am not a fan of the new curriculum but I can tell you what they are saying is not true. Both CRS and IRS are moved to Civic education as religious and moral studies. There is nothing like 'Islamic Arabic Studies'. What we have is Arabic and France languages. The mischievous addition of 'Islamic' to Arabic language is meant to incite Christians.

Mr Sabinus, why then is ir compulsory to choose amongst French and Arabic ? English never do us ? you plan to flood the system with Arabic teachers hence students will no other option than to choose Arabic. Why not make it optional as it used to be ?

Thieves. Keep being mr righreous while they laugh at your ignorance you take to be enlightenmenr.
Re: Removal Of CRK: Reno Omokri And FFK React To New School Curriculum by MistadeRegal(m): 7:38pm On Jun 19, 2017
whitebeard:
sorry bruh, religion is only a cover here the real war is under, your kinds can't see it cause u just look at life as it appears to u, sit, think my religion by default does not promote violence, this is a patriot u are talking too, pls proceed with intelligence.

What is this one saying?
For the fact that one is peaceful does not mean he can't be violent.

So keep war out of this and face the reality.
Let the government balance it and not try force anything on anyone cunningly.
Re: Removal Of CRK: Reno Omokri And FFK React To New School Curriculum by DarkHenrie(m): 7:41pm On Jun 19, 2017
I can't believe CRK will be removed while IRK will be made compulsory. Does anybody care to bring out the facts of what exactly is the development? I can't take either FFK or Reno seriously on issues like these. These two are simply the El Rufais of the south.
Re: Removal Of CRK: Reno Omokri And FFK React To New School Curriculum by whitebeard(m): 7:41pm On Jun 19, 2017
MistadeRegal:

Am I getting you wrong or what?
Am I the one supporting such or you?
dude why would I support such nonsense, I hate when the government releases stupid policies, that they know quite well would anger the people and they still release it anyway, cause they don't give a Bleep about the people.
Re: Removal Of CRK: Reno Omokri And FFK React To New School Curriculum by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jun 19, 2017
cristianisraeli:

funny enough they are 70% true...look some things draw u to things..if i start learning hindi today...believe me..in years to come i will want to know more about hinduism

do u know the people that spoke arabic first are people from the religion of islam?true or false?

Arabic spread during the 7th century Arabian Muslim conquests After the rise of Islam in the Arabian Peninsula, Arab culture and language spread through trade with African states, conquest, and intermarriage of the non-Arab local population with the Arabs, in Egypt, Syria, Palestine, Iraq

Arabic is the official language.... in[b] Algeria, Bahrain, Comoros, Chad, Djibouti, Egypt, Eritrea, Iraq, Israel, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya, Mauritania, Morocco, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Somalia, Sudan, Syria, Tunisia, United Arab Emirates, Yemen, Palestine, and Western Sahara.[/b]

Its false, I have cousins in Japan. They speak fluent Japanse but don't know much about Shintoism besides the basics
I have friends in China and India, it's exactly the same thing.
Re: Removal Of CRK: Reno Omokri And FFK React To New School Curriculum by DarkHenrie(m): 7:42pm On Jun 19, 2017
I can't believe CRK will be removed while IRK will be made compulsory. Does anybody care to bring out the facts of what exactly is the development? I can't take either FFK or Reno seriously on issues like these. These two are simply the El Rufais of the south. Misrepresentation to achieve provocation and hysteria are their forte.

1 Like

Re: Removal Of CRK: Reno Omokri And FFK React To New School Curriculum by MistadeRegal(m): 7:43pm On Jun 19, 2017
whitebeard:
dude why would I support such nonsense, I hate when the government releases stupid policies, that they know quite well would anger the people and they still release it anyway, cause they don't give a Bleep about the people.

Got you wrong earlier.
Sorry about that bro.
Re: Removal Of CRK: Reno Omokri And FFK React To New School Curriculum by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jun 19, 2017
DarkHenrie:
I can't believe CRK will be removed while IRK will be made compulsory. Does anybody care to bring out the facts of what exactly is the development? I can't take either FFK or Reno seriously on issues like these. These two are simply the El Rufais of the south.

CRk and IRK have been xonbined to form religion and National values. Arabic is introduced but as always, it's been changed and turned around for gullible folks and haters to feast on

1 Like

Re: Removal Of CRK: Reno Omokri And FFK React To New School Curriculum by whitebeard(m): 7:45pm On Jun 19, 2017
MistadeRegal:

Got you wrong earlier.
Sorry about that bro.
no problem bro
Re: Removal Of CRK: Reno Omokri And FFK React To New School Curriculum by vic155: 7:45pm On Jun 19, 2017
Lightening:

Granted there are Arab Christians. But educate us the utility of Arabic studies to a Nigerian child.

Absolute slowpoke in capital letter for asking that question and remember if u attend any formal or informal education u are waste
Re: Removal Of CRK: Reno Omokri And FFK React To New School Curriculum by surgical: 7:47pm On Jun 19, 2017
Lightening:

What is the value of Arabic studies to a southern Nigerian child. Leave FFK and Reno and educate us. I know both of them are 'certified idiots.'
j

Hold your opinion freely according to your conviction, calling ffk and reno certified idiots is not you.
Re: Removal Of CRK: Reno Omokri And FFK React To New School Curriculum by dammyllare(m): 7:47pm On Jun 19, 2017
Most christians has been blinded by their simplicity to life.
Let me tell you....the first phase in islamising Nigeria is to make people begin to pick interest in arabic language.
Yes,you cant take christianity away from people without first teaching them how to read quran written in arabic language.
Again,it is a known fact that most french countries has ties with arabic countries.
Again....all arabic speaking countries are muslim countries .pls dont tell me about israel where a few speak arab.they are wiser now and understand the ploy growing from palestine n d rest which is the sole reason for them wanting to step the language down
If you want to introduce a foreign language to Nigeria...introduce one that doesnt have ties with any religion
Islamic campaigners do come as friends in the beginning till you are wiped out
Ilorin is a modern example...so also is plateau state
If we are to learn a foreign language,let it be one devoid of a certain religion else let the country go her separate ways

2 Likes

Re: Removal Of CRK: Reno Omokri And FFK React To New School Curriculum by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jun 19, 2017
CHRISTIANS.. AJeku iyan oje.. GAD!!! interpret.. but you all know that it is inevitable that y'all will die by the sword in the years of the tribulation.. why are you complaining.. it has already been foretold.. better revert to ISLAM and save yourself the immolation - grin grin grin grin
Re: Removal Of CRK: Reno Omokri And FFK React To New School Curriculum by cristianisraeli: 7:47pm On Jun 19, 2017
ollah1:

Its false, I have cousins in Japan. They speak fluent Japanse but don't know much about Shintoism besides the basics
I have friends in China and India, it's exactly the same thing.

bro theres a difference between learning and studying,ok..there are some languages u learn and some u study..u study arabic and u dont learn it abeg...

are u saying its false that arabic wasnt first spoken by people from the religion of islamare u sure u are a true and real muslim..u know what they do to Apostates in Islam abi...

Arabic belongs to the Semitic family of languages.. Semitic languages first came to light in the Arabian Peninsula. Over the course of millennia these languages spread as different groups left the Arabian Peninsula, carrying their languages with them, into various parts of the Middle East and neighboring areas.

1 Like

Re: Removal Of CRK: Reno Omokri And FFK React To New School Curriculum by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jun 19, 2017
cristianisraeli:

oh trust me the bill wil be passed because israel is a jewish state..and which lies..we all know when u think arabic u think saudi arabia...u cant see the connection?i guess u cant...what makes language popular abeg..is it not because of the number of people that speaks the language..i know u want arabic to be number one but it wont be...they have been trying for over 1400yrs...420 million people speak arabic and Arabic is the official language in Algeria, Bahrain, Comoros, Chad, Djibouti, Egypt, Eritrea, Iraq, Israel, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya, Mauritania, Morocco, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Somalia, Sudan, Syria, Tunisia, United Arab Emirates, Yemen, Palestine, and Western Sahara.

so wheres the hate bro?

I listed your lies already, regarding the bill it's none of my business but the fact as at today is Hebew and Arabic are the official languages of Isreal. Secondly, average Nigerian is dumb and unexposed. Perhaps, when the little ones begin leaning Arabic they can help remove the log in your eyes regarding Arabic and Saudi Arabia.

How do you know what i want? So when facts are stated, it means it's your desire. Holy Christ
Re: Removal Of CRK: Reno Omokri And FFK React To New School Curriculum by cristianisraeli: 7:49pm On Jun 19, 2017
dammyllare:
Most christians has been blinded by their simplicity to life.
Let me tell you....the first phase in islamising Nigeria is to make people begin to pick interest in arabic language.
Yes,you cant take christianity away from people without first teaching them how to read quran written in arabic language.
Again,it is a known fact that most french countries has ties with arabic countries.
Again....all arabic speaking countries are muslim countries .pls dont tell me about israel where a few speak arab.they are wiser now and understand the ploy growing from palestine n d rest which is the sole reason for them wanting to step the language down
If you want to introduce a foreign language to Nigeria...introduce one that doesnt have ties with any religion
Islamic campaigners do come as friends in the beginning till you are wiped out
Ilorin is a modern example...so also is plateau state
If we are to learn a foreign language,let it be one devoid of a certain religion else let the country go her separate ways

i support ur comment 1 billion %..people are wiser now...gone are the days of political correctness..why bring arabic...why not..swahili...or something else..theres something they call stealth jihad..it means making people convert without the sword or guns..u know islam was spread thru violence..anybody that dont believe can quote me and i have proof

3 Likes

Re: Removal Of CRK: Reno Omokri And FFK React To New School Curriculum by Kaybaba5(m): 7:52pm On Jun 19, 2017
It wont last before it change....
I believe my President

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (20) (Reply)

See Wat Fashola Told GEJ When There Was Oil Slump+Hike In Fuel Price In 2014(Pic / Nnamdi Kanu Live Broadcast On Sunday 6pm, Addresses IPOB, Others / APC Office In Rivers Shutdown, Repainted As House Owner Defects To PDP (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.