Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,366 members, 7,808,273 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:42 AM

Man Beats His Wife And Daughters In Lagos, Flees (Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Beats His Wife And Daughters In Lagos, Flees (Photos) (45995 Views)

Man Stabs His Younger Brother To Death Over N500 In Lagos, Flees (Photos) / Maid Raped By Her Madam's Husband And Son In Lagos, Flees To Asaba (Pics) / Man Beats His Pregnant Girlfriend To Death In Lagos, Flees (Graphic photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Beats His Wife And Daughters In Lagos, Flees (Photos) by 360frolic(m): 4:24pm On Jun 19, 2017
An abusive man, who was earlier arrested and detained at Okokomaiko Police Station, Lagos, for domestic abuse, has struck again.

According to lawyer and human right activist, Emeka Ugwuonye, who received a distress call from the woman, she and her two daughters, Kafka and Chidimma are nursing wounds sustained from the beating he gave them on Saturday night, June 17th.

http://www.newshelmng.com/2017/06/photos-man-flees-after-beating-his-wife.html

Re: Man Beats His Wife And Daughters In Lagos, Flees (Photos) by 360frolic(m): 4:25pm On Jun 19, 2017

Re: Man Beats His Wife And Daughters In Lagos, Flees (Photos) by INTROVERT(f): 4:25pm On Jun 19, 2017
[right][/right]

1 Like

Re: Man Beats His Wife And Daughters In Lagos, Flees (Photos) by Addicted2Women: 5:22pm On Jun 19, 2017

He had enough

9 Likes

Re: Man Beats His Wife And Daughters In Lagos, Flees (Photos) by WhoBeThisMan: 5:24pm On Jun 19, 2017
OK now I am beginning to see this wrong trend happening over and over again. First of all, I don't support domestic violence, but I think some women now push their men to the wall, and when there is a little scuffle, they take their phone and snap, magnifying the small mark. I ask my self, to what end? To shame the man? Or to spoil the marriage?

If you are tired of the marriage, why not just leave?

125 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Beats His Wife And Daughters In Lagos, Flees (Photos) by Oladelson(m): 5:24pm On Jun 19, 2017
okay continu

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Beats His Wife And Daughters In Lagos, Flees (Photos) by Husty(m): 5:24pm On Jun 19, 2017
I won't give a fvck till I hear from both parties.

34 Likes

Re: Man Beats His Wife And Daughters In Lagos, Flees (Photos) by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jun 19, 2017
Find that man...I promise you, he is an afonja.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Beats His Wife And Daughters In Lagos, Flees (Photos) by Ifeconwaba(m): 5:24pm On Jun 19, 2017
why are you running for

2 Likes

Re: Man Beats His Wife And Daughters In Lagos, Flees (Photos) by tlops(m): 5:25pm On Jun 19, 2017
On the run.
Re: Man Beats His Wife And Daughters In Lagos, Flees (Photos) by ivolt: 5:25pm On Jun 19, 2017
Lock him up and dispose the key.
He is obviously suffering from inferiority-complex.

1 Like

Re: Man Beats His Wife And Daughters In Lagos, Flees (Photos) by Smooyis(m): 5:25pm On Jun 19, 2017
Oya run after him then.
Re: Man Beats His Wife And Daughters In Lagos, Flees (Photos) by spartan117(m): 5:25pm On Jun 19, 2017
NCAN reporting live from d center of excellence Raptor division
Name: N*******
daughters names:Chidinma, kafka

Analyzing data...... 100%
tribe: ibo

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Beats His Wife And Daughters In Lagos, Flees (Photos) by tlops(m): 5:25pm On Jun 19, 2017
sean1000x:
They said the daughter's name is Chidinma.

66 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Beats His Wife And Daughters In Lagos, Flees (Photos) by GuntersChain(m): 5:26pm On Jun 19, 2017
Were is he running to?

2 Likes

Re: Man Beats His Wife And Daughters In Lagos, Flees (Photos) by Lexusgs430: 5:26pm On Jun 19, 2017
Those police that arrested Evans, should be made to hunt him down ...
Re: Man Beats His Wife And Daughters In Lagos, Flees (Photos) by NLProblemChild(m): 5:26pm On Jun 19, 2017
Rip to the dead..

2 Likes

Re: Man Beats His Wife And Daughters In Lagos, Flees (Photos) by Lothario(m): 5:27pm On Jun 19, 2017
useless man I can bet my 7 inch dick and my balls that man can't stand me one on one in a fist duel

4 Likes

Re: Man Beats His Wife And Daughters In Lagos, Flees (Photos) by 9jayes: 5:27pm On Jun 19, 2017
Oladelson:
okay continu
IGBO MAN

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Beats His Wife And Daughters In Lagos, Flees (Photos) by mohlanforex: 5:27pm On Jun 19, 2017
EVANS brothers and criminal activities are like nnamdi KANU and bia_fruad

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Beats His Wife And Daughters In Lagos, Flees (Photos) by Amberon11: 5:27pm On Jun 19, 2017
Waiting for the "She must have done something to deserve this crew".

These are the kind of men who would kiss the feet of their female bosses and female police officers even after receiving insults from them but are so quick to unleash their animalistic behaviors on their wives.

16 Likes

Re: Man Beats His Wife And Daughters In Lagos, Flees (Photos) by blessedvisky(m): 5:29pm On Jun 19, 2017
sean1000x:
So a Yoruba man will name his daughters Kafka and chidinma?
He is obviously a Flattie who came to develop Lagos!

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Beats His Wife And Daughters In Lagos, Flees (Photos) by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jun 19, 2017
Addicted2Women:

He had enough
hmmmm
Re: Man Beats His Wife And Daughters In Lagos, Flees (Photos) by free2ryhme: 5:29pm On Jun 19, 2017
wife beater on the run grin
Re: Man Beats His Wife And Daughters In Lagos, Flees (Photos) by lonelydora: 5:30pm On Jun 19, 2017
The day you raise your hand against a woman is the day you cease to be a man.
Re: Man Beats His Wife And Daughters In Lagos, Flees (Photos) by Oladelson(m): 5:30pm On Jun 19, 2017
9jayes:

IGBO MAN

i gallantly be YORUBA MAN... wink wink grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Man Beats His Wife And Daughters In Lagos, Flees (Photos) by SalamRushdie: 5:30pm On Jun 19, 2017
My advice to men is that if any wife is making life unbearable for you just move on if you can afford it instead of getting into any kind of verbal or physical fight with them .

3 Likes

Re: Man Beats His Wife And Daughters In Lagos, Flees (Photos) by poss77: 5:31pm On Jun 19, 2017
Yawa go dey
Re: Man Beats His Wife And Daughters In Lagos, Flees (Photos) by soberdrunk(m): 5:31pm On Jun 19, 2017
sad
Re: Man Beats His Wife And Daughters In Lagos, Flees (Photos) by BEATDABOOKIES: 5:31pm On Jun 19, 2017
sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mothers, Your Daughters Are Exposed To Rapists Under Any Of These Conditions / Policemen Who Killed Ogar Jombo, Civil Defence Officer Remanded In Prison (Photo / AAU Student Impregnated By A Pastor Dies During Abortion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.