Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,793 members, 7,802,521 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:47 PM

Woman Kills 3 Children After Her Car Failed Brake In Abia State. Graphic Photos - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Woman Kills 3 Children After Her Car Failed Brake In Abia State. Graphic Photos (47657 Views)

Petro Tanker Without Brake In Alakuko Traffic, Lagos State. VIDEO / Trailer Crushes 2 To Death In Edo After It Failed Brake. Graphic Photos / Lady Cheats Death After Being Nearly Killed By A Vehicle Which Failed Brake.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Kills 3 Children After Her Car Failed Brake In Abia State. Graphic Photos by MrIcredible: 6:18pm On Jun 19, 2017
Kills?

Stupîd correct English angry
Re: Woman Kills 3 Children After Her Car Failed Brake In Abia State. Graphic Photos by SageTravels: 6:19pm On Jun 19, 2017
God. They all prayed this morning.

1 Like

Re: Woman Kills 3 Children After Her Car Failed Brake In Abia State. Graphic Photos by AntiWailer: 6:19pm On Jun 19, 2017
Eh yah.
Re: Woman Kills 3 Children After Her Car Failed Brake In Abia State. Graphic Photos by KingLennon(m): 6:20pm On Jun 19, 2017
Pidgin2:

Must everybody drive? See how the idiot wasted these children's lives sad
It can happen to anyone

3 Likes

Re: Woman Kills 3 Children After Her Car Failed Brake In Abia State. Graphic Photos by kingthreatz: 6:21pm On Jun 19, 2017
Tragic
Re: Woman Kills 3 Children After Her Car Failed Brake In Abia State. Graphic Photos by edo3(m): 6:21pm On Jun 19, 2017
Am close to tears right now.
Re: Woman Kills 3 Children After Her Car Failed Brake In Abia State. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jun 19, 2017
well.. I am sure God wouldn't mind, I wonder why God couldn't save them, maybe God was at the betting shop, watching football or drinking origin at his local bar at the time.
Re: Woman Kills 3 Children After Her Car Failed Brake In Abia State. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jun 19, 2017
gypsey:
well.. I am sure God wouldn't mind, I wonder why God wouldn't save them, maybe God was at the betting shop, watching football or drinking origin at his local bar at the time.

See your life..
Re: Woman Kills 3 Children After Her Car Failed Brake In Abia State. Graphic Photos by squash47(m): 6:23pm On Jun 19, 2017
coolcatty:

Muumu it's called an accident....it can happen to anybody...same way your dad had an accident on top of your mom and you were conceived.
Thats accidental sperm discharge..
cc
fake condoms

7 Likes

Re: Woman Kills 3 Children After Her Car Failed Brake In Abia State. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jun 19, 2017
She should have rammed into a wall na.. Panic!

2 Likes

Re: Woman Kills 3 Children After Her Car Failed Brake In Abia State. Graphic Photos by Tapout(m): 6:24pm On Jun 19, 2017
Pidgin2:

it's not like it was her intention to kill them.... She probably even started saying her last prayer when she realized that her brakes were gone. So chill, brake failure no dey ring bell b4 em happen
Re: Woman Kills 3 Children After Her Car Failed Brake In Abia State. Graphic Photos by Jabioro: 6:24pm On Jun 19, 2017
Tragedy!
Re: Woman Kills 3 Children After Her Car Failed Brake In Abia State. Graphic Photos by Ndjones(m): 6:25pm On Jun 19, 2017
gypsey:
well.. I am sure God wouldn't mind, I wonder why God wouldn't save them, maybe God was at the betting shop, watching football or drinking origin at his local bar at the time.
what's this one saying?
Re: Woman Kills 3 Children After Her Car Failed Brake In Abia State. Graphic Photos by davillian(m): 6:25pm On Jun 19, 2017
It's high time people start posting good news instead of looking for bad news to p 4us here.
Re: Woman Kills 3 Children After Her Car Failed Brake In Abia State. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jun 19, 2017
cry cry cry cry
Re: Woman Kills 3 Children After Her Car Failed Brake In Abia State. Graphic Photos by chukzyfcbb: 6:26pm On Jun 19, 2017
Failed brake or no failed brake.
If the lawyers decide to table her matter for court, she go hear am.

Lawyers may tell the judge that she drove out of the house knowing fully well that the cars brake pad was worn out but decided to manage it due to financial constraints and for that reason is guilty of the death of em kids. Fear lawyers oo

Re: Woman Kills 3 Children After Her Car Failed Brake In Abia State. Graphic Photos by dorox(m): 6:30pm On Jun 19, 2017
wintersnow:
This is so bad..Rip little ones
That's why my physics teacher back in those days would always say the efficiency of a machine can never be 100%

I guess the word you are thinking of is reliability, this tragedy was not caused by any lack of machine efficiency.
Re: Woman Kills 3 Children After Her Car Failed Brake In Abia State. Graphic Photos by Iamwrath: 6:32pm On Jun 19, 2017
sORRY

But did you give moderator do two times ??

If no be that one

Which soap you use bafff ??

FP Twice same topic

Odikwa very strong eh

PrettyCrystal:
Tragedy occurred yesterday morning after a woman allegedly killed three children at Redeemed Christian Church at 103 Omuma road in Aba, Abia State. According to reports, the woman's car failed brake as she rammed into the kids -crushing them to death in the process. May their souls rest in peace.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/06/woman-kills-3-children-car-failed-brake-abia-state-graphic-photos.html

Re: Woman Kills 3 Children After Her Car Failed Brake In Abia State. Graphic Photos by tosyne2much(m): 6:33pm On Jun 19, 2017
I couldn't control the tears gushing from my eyes.. What a tragedy!
Re: Woman Kills 3 Children After Her Car Failed Brake In Abia State. Graphic Photos by cheehummer(f): 6:34pm On Jun 19, 2017
07061511169. Beware, this man is posing as an ECOBANK staff to scam innocent people.
Re: Woman Kills 3 Children After Her Car Failed Brake In Abia State. Graphic Photos by loomer: 6:34pm On Jun 19, 2017
Just imagine how bad the road is and people go still dey drive fast.

Weda na failed break or not she has to go to jail.
Re: Woman Kills 3 Children After Her Car Failed Brake In Abia State. Graphic Photos by bikefab(m): 6:35pm On Jun 19, 2017
Dear Lord Jesus. What a sad way to die.
Re: Woman Kills 3 Children After Her Car Failed Brake In Abia State. Graphic Photos by iykomo666(m): 6:35pm On Jun 19, 2017
Amarabae:
Nawa o, uwa nka sef!
nnaa ike uwaa agwogum kannagwagi ooh
Re: Woman Kills 3 Children After Her Car Failed Brake In Abia State. Graphic Photos by bumi10(m): 6:37pm On Jun 19, 2017
omg
Re: Woman Kills 3 Children After Her Car Failed Brake In Abia State. Graphic Photos by hardeycute(m): 6:39pm On Jun 19, 2017
Pidgin2:

Beauty(I am not sure sef) without brains.

I can imagine your situation, none of your family had own a car ?Is it a lie?

The caption read "break failure" not *reckless driving ".I don't blame you sha we need inept people to balance the Earth

1 Like

Re: Woman Kills 3 Children After Her Car Failed Brake In Abia State. Graphic Photos by Ahmadgani(m): 6:39pm On Jun 19, 2017
the end is here. death toll
Re: Woman Kills 3 Children After Her Car Failed Brake In Abia State. Graphic Photos by sambas: 6:40pm On Jun 19, 2017
Must everybody drive? This is a clear case of murder!!! Why would she be driving on top speed on a buzy road, Please don't tell me this useless woman does not have hand break. Somebody should test and confirm with the woman standing in front of the car to affirm her claims of failed break!!! This is not accident but a clear case of murder!!!

1 Like

Re: Woman Kills 3 Children After Her Car Failed Brake In Abia State. Graphic Photos by Adeoba10(m): 6:40pm On Jun 19, 2017
Tapout:
from experience, I can imagine how that woman felt when she put her foot down on that pedal and there was no response....

Rip to the kids
cry
Now coming down from the car and see that she has killed 3 Kids.... Everlasting trauma...

1 Like

Re: Woman Kills 3 Children After Her Car Failed Brake In Abia State. Graphic Photos by Lexusgs430: 6:41pm On Jun 19, 2017
Regular vehicle maintenance is key to avoid such occurrences .....

RIP .......
Re: Woman Kills 3 Children After Her Car Failed Brake In Abia State. Graphic Photos by macaranta(m): 6:41pm On Jun 19, 2017
cry
Re: Woman Kills 3 Children After Her Car Failed Brake In Abia State. Graphic Photos by missyadorable(f): 6:42pm On Jun 19, 2017
Due to the geographical location of this incident,its very much likely that the said woman has completed the assignment of using children's blood for money purposes.

Na dem dem!

2 Likes

Re: Woman Kills 3 Children After Her Car Failed Brake In Abia State. Graphic Photos by Victornezzar: 6:42pm On Jun 19, 2017
coolcatty:

Muumu it's called an accident....it can happen to anybody...same way your dad had an accident on top of your mom and you were conceived.
is ur 2nd name Savage

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

China-Based Nigerian Man Crashes His G-Wagon SUV. Photos / Crashed Plane Carrying Agagu's Remains (Video) / London-bound Nigerian Passenger Dies Aboard Egypt Air, Corpse ‘dumped In Cairo'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.