Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,047 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:44 AM

Kidnapper Evans Advises Fellow Criminals To Stop Kidnapping (Video) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kidnapper Evans Advises Fellow Criminals To Stop Kidnapping (Video) (34260 Views)

Albanian Cocaine Gangs Flaunt Flashy Cars To Entice Criminals To UK / Billionaire Kidnapper, Evans Loses In Court / Kidnapper, Evans Arraigned In Court (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kidnapper Evans Advises Fellow Criminals To Stop Kidnapping (Video) by Jajayi: 5:51pm On Jun 19, 2017
Billionaire Kidnapper Chukwudidumeme Onwuamadike alias Evans spoke to Channels TV while leading the police to his detention camps in Ejigbo and Igando areas of Lagos state on Sunday.

While explaining how his victims were kept, the notorious criminal advised his comrades in crime to stop kidnapping as it does not pay.

He said: "Police arrested me, so I believe there is nothing like kidnapping. So my advice to them (kidnappers) is that.. as they are looking at me or maybe they watch me today standing here, they should stop everything about that (crime)"

Source: http://www.cambellsblog.com/2017/06/billionaire-kidnapper-evans-advices.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IBKcKajZeyE

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kidnapper Evans Advises Fellow Criminals To Stop Kidnapping (Video) by dyadeleye(m): 5:54pm On Jun 19, 2017
After making so much money, he now wanna discourage people wey dey do the course for school as a core course!
Kole werk

75 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kidnapper Evans Advises Fellow Criminals To Stop Kidnapping (Video) by dominique(f): 6:01pm On Jun 19, 2017
Mtsheeeew

3 Likes

Re: Kidnapper Evans Advises Fellow Criminals To Stop Kidnapping (Video) by NothingDoMe: 6:01pm On Jun 19, 2017
Snake thread!

I don Balance.

30 Likes

Re: Kidnapper Evans Advises Fellow Criminals To Stop Kidnapping (Video) by olaniyi0(m): 6:05pm On Jun 19, 2017
See his Igbo... One of the developers is about to rot in kirikiri

23 Likes

Re: Kidnapper Evans Advises Fellow Criminals To Stop Kidnapping (Video) by olaniyi0(m): 6:06pm On Jun 19, 2017
wtf? i typed Igbo and igbo poped up grin grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Kidnapper Evans Advises Fellow Criminals To Stop Kidnapping (Video) by olaniyi0(m): 6:07pm On Jun 19, 2017
what's happening i typed f l a t head and igbo keeps popping up

5 Likes

Re: Kidnapper Evans Advises Fellow Criminals To Stop Kidnapping (Video) by Jajayi: 6:08pm On Jun 19, 2017
cc; lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Kidnapper Evans Advises Fellow Criminals To Stop Kidnapping (Video) by luckyz4rea(m): 6:09pm On Jun 19, 2017
Repentance does not emanate from torture; it should arise from a remorseful deep thinking!

This man had been begging for forgiveness before he was paraded!

Why didn't he come out to confess and repent before he was apprehended? Then his advice to fellow kidnappers would have been tenable!

This matter should not just be treated with sentiment!

Forgiveness should reign over anything but amends should be made for harms done to others!

13 Likes

Re: Kidnapper Evans Advises Fellow Criminals To Stop Kidnapping (Video) by Jajayi: 6:09pm On Jun 19, 2017
Flat Head undecided undecided
olaniyi0:
what's happening i typed f l a t head and igbo keeps popping up

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kidnapper Evans Advises Fellow Criminals To Stop Kidnapping (Video) by swiz123(m): 6:10pm On Jun 19, 2017
Shuu!!!I won't stop ooo,not until they arrest me and make me popular on nairaland just like you.

3 Likes

Re: Kidnapper Evans Advises Fellow Criminals To Stop Kidnapping (Video) by luckyz4rea(m): 6:11pm On Jun 19, 2017
Jajayi:
Billionaire Kidnapper Chukwudidumeme Onwuamadike alias Evans spoke to Channels TV while leading the police to his detention camps in Ejigbo and Igando areas of Lagos state on Sunday.

While explaining how his victims were kept, the notorious criminal advised his comrades in crime to stop kidnapping as it does not pay.

He said: "Police arrested me, so I believe there is nothing like kidnapping. So my advice to them (kidnappers) is that.. as they are looking at me or maybe they watch me today standing here, they should stop everything about that (crime)"

Source: http://www.cambellsblog.com/2017/06/billionaire-kidnapper-evans-advices.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IBKcKajZeyE

Repentance does not emanate from torture; it should arise from a remorseful deep thinking!

This man had been begging for forgiveness before he was paraded!

Why didn't he come out to confess and repent before he was apprehended? Then his advice to fellow kidnappers would have been tenable!

This matter should not just be treated with sentiment!

Forgiveness should reign over anything but amends should be made for harms done to others!

4 Likes

Re: Kidnapper Evans Advises Fellow Criminals To Stop Kidnapping (Video) by olaniyi0(m): 6:12pm On Jun 19, 2017
Jajayi:
Flat Head undecided undecided
no type it in small letter joined with the head without space eg Igbo
Re: Kidnapper Evans Advises Fellow Criminals To Stop Kidnapping (Video) by Jajayi: 6:15pm On Jun 19, 2017
You dey find trouble grin grin. They're coming for you bro
olaniyi0:
no type it in small letter joined with the head without space eg Igbo

1 Like

Re: Kidnapper Evans Advises Fellow Criminals To Stop Kidnapping (Video) by olaniyi0(m): 6:18pm On Jun 19, 2017
Jajayi:
You dey find trouble grin grin. They're coming for you bro
grin grin grin so Igbo now equals igbo

1 Like

Re: Kidnapper Evans Advises Fellow Criminals To Stop Kidnapping (Video) by Caustics: 6:23pm On Jun 19, 2017
olaniyi0:
grin grin grin so Igbo now equals igbo
what of afonja? flat. head and abo.ki have been taken care of

1 Like

Re: Kidnapper Evans Advises Fellow Criminals To Stop Kidnapping (Video) by spartan117(m): 7:19pm On Jun 19, 2017
many would be surprised when they see Evans at the front row in heaven

2 Likes

Re: Kidnapper Evans Advises Fellow Criminals To Stop Kidnapping (Video) by freshness2020: 7:19pm On Jun 19, 2017
Hmm
Re: Kidnapper Evans Advises Fellow Criminals To Stop Kidnapping (Video) by Lexusgs430: 7:20pm On Jun 19, 2017
And who is he to inform them ? Is he the chairman of kidnapping association ?

6 Likes

Re: Kidnapper Evans Advises Fellow Criminals To Stop Kidnapping (Video) by BoosBae(f): 7:20pm On Jun 19, 2017
Igbo people can never stop criminality grin. This your advice will only fall on deaf ears It's in your blood.

As I type this, Chinedu is still on the run with people's money. Just Negodu angry

9 Likes

Re: Kidnapper Evans Advises Fellow Criminals To Stop Kidnapping (Video) by bestspoke: 7:20pm On Jun 19, 2017
kidnapper Evans...
Re: Kidnapper Evans Advises Fellow Criminals To Stop Kidnapping (Video) by pappyG: 7:20pm On Jun 19, 2017
Spacebuka

1 Like

Re: Kidnapper Evans Advises Fellow Criminals To Stop Kidnapping (Video) by spartan117(m): 7:21pm On Jun 19, 2017
dyadeleye:
After making so much money, he now wanna discourage us...
Kole werk
who are d us?
are u a kidnapper

7 Likes

Re: Kidnapper Evans Advises Fellow Criminals To Stop Kidnapping (Video) by yemzzy22(m): 7:21pm On Jun 19, 2017
after destroying a lot of people life's he think he can go away with it if not that he had been caught advice ko admire ni afonga ancestors

3 Likes

Re: Kidnapper Evans Advises Fellow Criminals To Stop Kidnapping (Video) by Bobby808: 7:21pm On Jun 19, 2017
This evans story don tire me. Rubbish government
Re: Kidnapper Evans Advises Fellow Criminals To Stop Kidnapping (Video) by SmartMugu: 7:21pm On Jun 19, 2017
Why didn't he stop before he got caught? His advice is useless now to those that followed his path already. He ran his team over the phone, he would have continued that from anywhere in the world he runs to if he wasn't caught.

3 Likes

Re: Kidnapper Evans Advises Fellow Criminals To Stop Kidnapping (Video) by Segadem(m): 7:22pm On Jun 19, 2017
cheesy Pastor Evans, ride on
Re: Kidnapper Evans Advises Fellow Criminals To Stop Kidnapping (Video) by 0b100100111: 7:22pm On Jun 19, 2017
Chai!

Nigerian law enforcement and judiciary is a big joke

Evans case should have been closed!

That's why Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore, China, Saudi Arabia and co, don't deport our criminals. They prefer executing and deporting there corpse
Re: Kidnapper Evans Advises Fellow Criminals To Stop Kidnapping (Video) by Segadem(m): 7:22pm On Jun 19, 2017
Bobby808:
This evans story don tire me. Rubbish government
and u don't hear anything about him, u be the first person to say the NPF has released the man grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kidnapper Evans Advises Fellow Criminals To Stop Kidnapping (Video) by oshe11: 7:22pm On Jun 19, 2017
Wat is he feeling like

ADVISER TO THE STATE GOVT

Well......

IF U NEEDED PROOF ABT OSIBANJO BEING NOTHING BT A MERE PICTURE IN THE PRESIDENCY, THE LATEST CHARADE ABT THE REMOVAL OF C.R.K IA THERE FOR ALL TO SEE.....
ABBA KYARI ABI HABA KWARA IS CALLING THE SHOTS WHILE OSI IS BUSY ON A FUTILE VISITATION LIKE HE DID TO NIGER DELTA

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

4 Bandit Leaders Repent In Katsina, Surrender Their Weapons (Photo) / RRS Treats Robbers With Injuries After Their Arrest In Lagos / Ikenna Ukachi: Imo State CP Declares Inspector Wanted For Killing 25-year Old

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.