Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,378 members, 7,781,061 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 08:13 AM

See The Reason Why Most Romanceland Ladies Are Very Rude And Disrespectful - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See The Reason Why Most Romanceland Ladies Are Very Rude And Disrespectful (19328 Views)

Let's Create New Relationships: Romanceland Matchmaking Thread / Some Ladies Can Be Unnecessarily Rude And Insulting Over Nothing, (screenshots) / True Story And Secrets Untold About Four Female Ghost In Romanceland.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Reason Why Most Romanceland Ladies Are Very Rude And Disrespectful by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jun 19, 2017
Tahrah:
It could be a facade.

Nah nah nah, it isn't. Have been friends with lefulefu for long, he is a perfect gentleman, he deserves a queen like me... wink cool

2 Likes

Re: See The Reason Why Most Romanceland Ladies Are Very Rude And Disrespectful by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jun 19, 2017
lefulefu:
so wat of guys who send pms to ladies here requesting for sex chat and when such ladies refuse they now troll under alternates tagging the ladies as olosho.wat can we say of such guys.
Inna so some guys do that grin

1 Like

Re: See The Reason Why Most Romanceland Ladies Are Very Rude And Disrespectful by PussyPower: 6:56pm On Jun 19, 2017
WELL WELL WELL, ANOTHER BASTARD ON THE LOOSE angry ALAYEBAJE !!!
GAY MEN EVERYWHERE RANTING LIKE LOCAL DOG angry
Re: See The Reason Why Most Romanceland Ladies Are Very Rude And Disrespectful by lovebelovedk: 6:56pm On Jun 19, 2017
Re: See The Reason Why Most Romanceland Ladies Are Very Rude And Disrespectful by Oyindidi(f): 6:56pm On Jun 19, 2017
Tahrah:
Gibberish grin grin.He's not making any sense.
He is heartbroken grin
Re: See The Reason Why Most Romanceland Ladies Are Very Rude And Disrespectful by PussyPower: 6:57pm On Jun 19, 2017
GET READY ODÈ ASUNU angry
Re: See The Reason Why Most Romanceland Ladies Are Very Rude And Disrespectful by samyfreshsmooth(m): 6:58pm On Jun 19, 2017
lovebelovedk:
Trending Online Poll
Who cheats more in a relationship?

https://belovedkonsult.com/online-poll-who-cheats-more-in-a-relationshipmarriage-men-or-women/

gettaway joor!! angry

Why u con post am here na

1 Like

Re: See The Reason Why Most Romanceland Ladies Are Very Rude And Disrespectful by PussyPower: 6:59pm On Jun 19, 2017
lefulefu:
so wat of guys who send pms to ladies here requesting for sex chat and when such ladies refuse they now troll under alternates tagging the ladies as olosho.wat can we say of such guys.
HE IS A DISGRACE TO OUR MANHOOD! I AM READY FOR HIM angry
CLEAN THIS PLACE OF GAYS angry

1 Like

Re: See The Reason Why Most Romanceland Ladies Are Very Rude And Disrespectful by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jun 19, 2017
Aderola15:

Nah nah nah, it isn't. Have been friends with lefulefu for long, he is a perfect gentleman, he deserves a queen like me... wink cool
Ok oooo.Make sure you invite me for your wedding,make i come chop rice.cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Reason Why Most Romanceland Ladies Are Very Rude And Disrespectful by Dasgoro: 7:01pm On Jun 19, 2017
Aderola15:

Please invite me to the native law ; I will eat only one plate of pounded yam/assorted, dont forget coke to wash down.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Reason Why Most Romanceland Ladies Are Very Rude And Disrespectful by HelenBee(f): 7:01pm On Jun 19, 2017
Some guys are not mature. I have many friends that I met here and we're doing fine and there are some that don't even know how to chat. some it's dating, dating and sex. You can't just meet a girl for let's say two days and you're already asking how to meet. Only desperate guys behave that way. Get to know her first.

6 Likes

Re: See The Reason Why Most Romanceland Ladies Are Very Rude And Disrespectful by Oyindidi(f): 7:02pm On Jun 19, 2017
Aderola15:

Hahahaha cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

You come rant pass Op, which way na? grin tongue

him girlfriend don chop him money rungrin
Re: See The Reason Why Most Romanceland Ladies Are Very Rude And Disrespectful by tosyne2much(m): 7:03pm On Jun 19, 2017
Well, you're very right to a large extent.. A lady in a happy and healthy relationship will not be spending most of her time on Nairaland parading one one thread to another.

Even the ones that are tantamount to nothing will still come here to form what they are not.

Anyway, I believe it boils down to the way you present yourself sha

8 Likes

Re: See The Reason Why Most Romanceland Ladies Are Very Rude And Disrespectful by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jun 19, 2017
Tahrah:
Ok oooo.Make sure you invite me for your wedding,make i come chop rice.P)

No rice madam undecided

Na this thing we go chop, wetin dem dey chop for Edo sef?

Lefulefu, comman epp me out booboo kiss kiss

Re: See The Reason Why Most Romanceland Ladies Are Very Rude And Disrespectful by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jun 19, 2017
tosyne2much:
Well, you're very right to a large extent.. A lady in a happy relationship will not be spending most of her time on Nairaland jumping from one thread to another.

Re: See The Reason Why Most Romanceland Ladies Are Very Rude And Disrespectful by Dasgoro: 7:07pm On Jun 19, 2017
Aderola15:

No rice madam undecided
Yam and owo
Re: See The Reason Why Most Romanceland Ladies Are Very Rude And Disrespectful by tosyne2much(m): 7:07pm On Jun 19, 2017
[quote author=greyboy5000 post=57668031][/quote] Seriously, it may sound funny but it's the basic fact.

A lady in a healthy relationship will not be found parading the romance section, trading words with random people cheesy

2 Likes

Re: See The Reason Why Most Romanceland Ladies Are Very Rude And Disrespectful by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jun 19, 2017
Oyindidi:
him girlfriend don chop him money rungrin

shocked shocked shocked izzit now our fault nii? Girls fuvk them up offline and they come here to vent like something I don't want to type, how is that our business?

We ain't taking no blame for miserable heartbreaks and Magalizm sad cheesy
Re: See The Reason Why Most Romanceland Ladies Are Very Rude And Disrespectful by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jun 19, 2017
Aderola15:

No rice madam undecided
Hmmm undecided
tosyne2much:
Seriously, it may sound funny but it's the basic fact.

A lady in a healthy relationship will not be found parading the romance section, trading words with random people cheesy
I feel you bro wink
Re: See The Reason Why Most Romanceland Ladies Are Very Rude And Disrespectful by lovebelovedk: 7:10pm On Jun 19, 2017
am sorry, we can still answer here nw
samyfreshsmooth:

gettaway joor!! angry

Why u con post am here na

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: See The Reason Why Most Romanceland Ladies Are Very Rude And Disrespectful by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jun 19, 2017
Dasgoro:
Yam and owo

Which one is owo again? Owkies, you guys will eat rice biko cheesy

Cc: Tahrah tongue
Re: See The Reason Why Most Romanceland Ladies Are Very Rude And Disrespectful by Stevengerd(m): 7:12pm On Jun 19, 2017
HelenBee:
Some guys are not mature. I have many friends that I met here and we're doing fine and there are some that don't even know how to chat. some it's dating, dating and sex. You can't just meet a girl for let's say two days and you're already asking how to meet. Only desperate guys behave that way. Get to know her first.
Lol. Dis Ur Dp Tho
Re: See The Reason Why Most Romanceland Ladies Are Very Rude And Disrespectful by lammylam(f): 7:13pm On Jun 19, 2017
my problem with some guys in romance section

you dont have any other job other than sitting and start writing rubbish bou we ladies

if u wanna be respected then u need to respect us too respect is reciprocal u know!

u disturb a lady she doesn't give u attention the next is to open a thread bou how disrespectful ladies are if we are that spoilt and disrespectful then leave us alone the more u distrub us with your stupid talks the more u get disrespected!

stupid boys wey just finish sec school if una go get job abeg go learn work

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Reason Why Most Romanceland Ladies Are Very Rude And Disrespectful by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jun 19, 2017
Oyindidi:
Warris dis one saying? angry
hmmm onyeagidi you again
Re: See The Reason Why Most Romanceland Ladies Are Very Rude And Disrespectful by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jun 19, 2017
Aderola15:

Which one is owo again? Owkies, you guys will eat rice biko cheesy
Cc: Tahrah tongue
tongue tongue grin Berra grin cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Reason Why Most Romanceland Ladies Are Very Rude And Disrespectful by makydebbie(f): 7:17pm On Jun 19, 2017
sexybbstar:
You just spoke my mind.... They will open some threads and start spewing rubbish when it's obvious that the thread is talking about nothing but the truth

Shallow- brained ladies everywhere.
Just because their love life is trash, they start hating on every threads that speak about the things that are likely to be giving them a bitter love life. They will fail to learn the truth from a thread and start shouting and expanding their ass hole over sensible threads.
It's now your brain that's not shallow abi?
"They'll open some threads and start spewing rubbish when it's obvious the thread is talking about nothing but the truth".

Since your brain is deep, it couldn't tell you that since the thread is the "truth" they wouldn't be spewing rubbish when they were the one that opened it?

You sound pained. If you're trying to throw shades, then make it direct. And stop your stupid generalization. Even the OP said "most" not all.

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: See The Reason Why Most Romanceland Ladies Are Very Rude And Disrespectful by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jun 19, 2017
tosyne2much:
Seriously, it may sound funny but it's the basic fact.

undecided
Re: See The Reason Why Most Romanceland Ladies Are Very Rude And Disrespectful by Cleopatra4(f): 7:19pm On Jun 19, 2017
Victornezzar:
I don't av problem with any female here
but d threads nd comments i do read on dis section ehn......I dey wonder if na infants dey romance section
No be small infants sad
One reason I lost interest in romance section angry
Re: See The Reason Why Most Romanceland Ladies Are Very Rude And Disrespectful by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jun 19, 2017
makydebbie:
It's now your brain that's not shallow abi?
"They'll open some threads and start spewing rubbish when it's obvious the thread is talking about nothing but the truth".

Since your brain is deep, it couldn't tell you that since the thread is the "truth" they wouldn't be spewing rubbish when they were the one that opened it?

You sound pained. If you're trying to throw shades, then make it direct. And stop your stupid generalization.

Are you minding her? She's gonna get what she's looking for very soon, just very soon. cool cool

Abi no be nairaland again cheesy grin

5 Likes

Re: See The Reason Why Most Romanceland Ladies Are Very Rude And Disrespectful by Dasgoro: 7:21pm On Jun 19, 2017
The topic was a good one until some people inhere shot it down.
The op contributed to the shooting; you dont polarize such a sensitive issue.

It is not just ladies but guys also. This is a call for people to be civil, or else this just shows a glimpse of how majority of marriages in this generation will be
Re: See The Reason Why Most Romanceland Ladies Are Very Rude And Disrespectful by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jun 19, 2017
I am enjoying this grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

Why Would A Man Reach Out To An Ex Of 10+ Years Out Of The Blue ? / Romance Without Finance Is A Nuisance / Val Wahala; Why Are You Still Single?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.