Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:58 AM

Now Available!!! Of All The Girls In Lagos Is Now... - Literature/Writing Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / Now Available!!! Of All The Girls In Lagos Is Now... (857 Views)

Closed / I Am Now Available For Hire : A Professional Creative Writer. / Now Available! Get Your Articles Written/re-written On Any Niche (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Now Available!!! Of All The Girls In Lagos Is Now... by johnspurgeon014(m): 7:13pm On Jun 19, 2017
An old flame rekindles when Lade runs into a former male friend while working. Too bad she is no longer the person he once knew and knows she should stay away from him for his own good. And hers.

Although Banks sees the signs, it is not just curiosity that has gotten him to turn a blind eye to the writing on the wall. Her world may now be deep, dark and dirty, and everything he and his family wants to put far behind them as the climb higher on the social ladder, but just because she was once good enough, he believes she still has it in her to be a better version of herself, notwithstanding the repercussions.

Lade thinks so too. All that's left is to prove it to him, to his judgemental family and friends, to her unwilling boss, and hardest of all - to herself.

This is a story about love, self re-discovery and how easy it is to fall short of the finish line despite overcoming all the hurdles on the way.

You can download it on okadabooks here:

http://okadabooks.com/book/about/lade_of_all_the_girls_in_lagos__adult_only_18/14525

Or send me a direct email requesting the .pdf version of the book for non-okadabook users @ campfirewriters@gmail.com

The book will be up for free for a limited period because I promised to make it so. So, I look forward to your honest reviews as usual. Thank you for the encouragement.
Re: Now Available!!! Of All The Girls In Lagos Is Now... by JeffreyJamez(m): 7:15pm On Jun 19, 2017
Perfect timing,just when I was looking for something to read..lemme run and download grin

1 Like

Re: Now Available!!! Of All The Girls In Lagos Is Now... by johnspurgeon014(m): 7:16pm On Jun 19, 2017
If I tag u twice, guess I saw u double...

vlip42, kelechiodo, jaylicioussss, patriciakase, rachealfst, slingkey, ClassCaptain, bibijay Kingssleyy marcondo celeboe MarleyElma holar2ge caringguy jordinsparkles MrsPhyno Naledi14 avaa kate77sexy ka52y duffman Divepen1 teeghurl LANIERO lovelynature SunFlow legalwealth remiseyi mizquote boyo123 tobex23 Bonn Gamesound
Re: Now Available!!! Of All The Girls In Lagos Is Now... by johnspurgeon014(m): 7:17pm On Jun 19, 2017
MightyFortress, MaziOmenuko SeverusSnape Adanna28 Truckpusher Francizy MizMyColi MzPecs omenka Beremx GenbIoodykiller PassingShot Mynd44 Afam4eva Romanciella dearpreye Ezenwammadu adorablevic Dindondin simdam500 9japipper Switup Mucokey Silverluci Stag Coolval222 MaziOmenuko Onihaxy Snakie Coogar Chiefo Prodeegee(m), cocospice(f), chizzily(f), sagebiz, Dymondgurl(f), mrjaydee(m), lawunmmie, ritzytbabs, delugadou(m), beau49(f), madridfc(m), 100Cents, laykorn(m), RedBenson(m), Sleekyshuga(f), lalasticlala(m), Williamso(m), susrite(m), Queennelly(f), pinkiecutie(f), iceberylin(m), damselalayo(f), almacherish(f), ngozionefeli, missterious(f), mencade6, phrenoz(f), Lilamartedi(f), littlemistress(f), Empress2014(f), chindi, mytime24(f), ceaser, kolaaderin, Mimipauls1(f), pweetixandy(f), sexynabila(f), kozaic(f), Savigne(f), beckyomas(f), dechandel(f), Janeify(f), shadowgwalker, KissQ(f), ritababe(f), Dopeyomi, kinwayne(m), snakie86, sistajay(f), Tashamania(f), nekaa(f), kristina1(f), Kachisbarbie(f), leojennysmart(f), Seun(m), maureensylvia(f), Ivyluvie2(f), Ezibless(f), holluphunmie(f), toyinolamide(f), adesewa4uyahoo(f), Khalliet(f), shafeeqah(f), Idyllik(f), omotfavy(f), Atk01(f), Tytto(f), Chi59(f), priscaoge(f), olowookerekemi(f), Harmvirus(f), hannesy(f), missberrypop5(f), MissSlimbody(f), jessiecah(f) , Evathyst(f), donc4life(f), stalicia(f), niggereyez(f), kennygee(f), chinnelle(f), Princesschi(f), Syfy(f), badoolee(f), iwakolewa(f), cococandy(f), quivah(f), micsade(f), Anniebissy(f), MaraCruiz(f), keishawillz(f), sladesgirl(f), trypheana(f), Damsel94(f), LiciousAnn(f), harryke(f), Chrissy101(f), JohnJoyce(f), Hardeytohlar(f), Beachqueen59(f), Nekistoe(f), Doughyeenbae(f), Lemon12(f), jjwaterfalls(f), sandra27(f), trendiitee(f), pweedyuz(f), marieolae(f), farano(f), MizMyColi(f), VickyyB(f), ireneony(f), Agybabe(f), Iffffffy(f), Sparkle777(f), sussyluv(f), Damsal(f), Missmossy(f), Evina(f), Mprex(f), Stephxoblessed(f), Medunah(f), FLAWLES(f), prettythicksme(f), Oluwatyna(f), Weunice(f)), Ishilove (my love), Neduzze5 (my brother that year)
HumbledbYGrace, Hunnydropps(f), Bobbystanley
(m), Freiburger(m), FozzieBear(m), Hadeehart101(f), missstella, Genea, Olusharp,
eppysold(m), luscioustrish(f), LarrySun, Nobody,
supernet4(f), cdamsel(f), sunriseb, liusimbs(f), Eveluv, jayhans, Niwdog,
Lolaabokoku(f), precyluv(f), Coolval2
Re: Now Available!!! Of All The Girls In Lagos Is Now... by Divepen1(m): 7:54pm On Jun 19, 2017
Made sticky

1 Like

Re: Now Available!!! Of All The Girls In Lagos Is Now... by rachealfst(f): 10:43pm On Jun 19, 2017
johnspurgeon014:
If I tag u twice, guess I saw u double...

Thanks for the mention sir. Going to okadabooks right away. God bless!

(1) (Reply)

New JOB VACANCY: Student Writers Needed / I Need Writers With Good Use Of English / Guest Writers Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.