Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,115 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:45 PM

Kelechi Iheanacho Arrives Imo, Hosted At The State Government House. Photos - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Kelechi Iheanacho Arrives Imo, Hosted At The State Government House. Photos (47223 Views)

Kelechi Iheanacho Scores 94th Goal Winner As Leicester Beat Everton 2-1 (Photos) / Kelechi Iheanacho Arrives In Super Eagles Camp Ahead Of Seychelles Match / Pictures Of Kelechi Iheanacho From Grass To Grace. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Arrives Imo, Hosted At The State Government House. Photos by mayorjosh(m): 11:36pm On Jun 19, 2017
Victornezzar:

As in ehn
Anyway my mom na yoruba woman dats y am not afraid grin

You're lucky cheesy
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Arrives Imo, Hosted At The State Government House. Photos by Victornezzar: 11:40pm On Jun 19, 2017
mayorjosh:

You're lucky cheesy
nd na yoruba gal i dey plan marry
u get any sister tongue
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Arrives Imo, Hosted At The State Government House. Photos by mayorjosh(m): 11:44pm On Jun 19, 2017
Victornezzar:

nd na yoruba gal i dey plan marry
u get any sister tongue

Na only 3 boys my papa born tongue
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Arrives Imo, Hosted At The State Government House. Photos by Victornezzar: 11:48pm On Jun 19, 2017
mayorjosh:

Na only 3 boys my papa born tongue
chai
but is it true some yoruba ladies are cheats cos I haven't seen 1 cot in d act b4
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Arrives Imo, Hosted At The State Government House. Photos by mayorjosh(m): 11:54pm On Jun 19, 2017
Victornezzar:

chai
but is it true some yoruba ladies are cheats cos I haven't seen 1 cot in d act b4

They're pros that why you haven't caught them
The girl I dated when I first gained admission was a Yoruba babe even from my home state

Fine sexy yellow babe,no bleaching. Shikena front and back

Even my guys they hail me sey I hit jackpot and I they feel myself

But she cheated on me for seven months with the guy in the third room to mine in the hostel I stayed and I never knew. I even found out on whatsapp cry

The thing is, if you really need one to get serious with not one to be kpanshing, date those ajebo girls. The ones that don't lack anything or that are satisfied. You'll love them

But if you go date one wey get big eye or like paparazzi or...you know the types I mean. You might not like em sha

My ₦5 advice
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Arrives Imo, Hosted At The State Government House. Photos by Victornezzar: 11:57pm On Jun 19, 2017
mayorjosh:

They're pros that why you haven't caught them
The girl I dated when I first gained admission was a Yoruba babe even from my home state

Fine sexy yellow babe,no bleaching. Shikena front and back

Even my guys they hail me sey I hit jackpot and I they feel myself

But she cheated on me for seven months with the guy in the third room to mine in the hostel I stayed and I never knew. I even found out on whatsapp cry

The thing is, if you really need one to get serious with not one to be kpanshing, date those ajebo girls. The ones that don't lack anything or that are satisfied. You'll love them

But if you go date one wey get big eye or like paparazzi or...you know the types I mean. You might not like em sha

My ₦5 advice
Thanks boss
lemme gan make amends with Titilayo
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Arrives Imo, Hosted At The State Government House. Photos by austino677(m): 11:58pm On Jun 19, 2017
Chidexter:
All Those drinks wey dem put there, shey Na only them go drink am or more people still dey come?
dem dey wait for u
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Arrives Imo, Hosted At The State Government House. Photos by Nobody: 12:01am On Jun 20, 2017
Which kind outfit is these,upon the salary you receives
CastedDude:
Manchester City Striker, Kelechi Iheanacho was spotted chilling with his friend and brother at the Imo state government house in Owerri. The 20-year-old Super Eagles player from Ohaji - who is set to leave the Manchester City after falling down the coach Guardioa's pecking order, also met with the Imo Chief of Staff Ugwumba Uche Nwosu...

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/06/kelechi-iheanacho-arrives-imo-hosted-state-government-house-photos.html
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Arrives Imo, Hosted At The State Government House. Photos by adesgood: 12:02am On Jun 20, 2017
Well i guess he's 20 years old that is why he was served with Lacasea, Coke.. He can finish a bottle of Hennessy.
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Arrives Imo, Hosted At The State Government House. Photos by SUMCIOUZ(m): 12:04am On Jun 20, 2017
instead make e dey find team wey e go play next season.

Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Arrives Imo, Hosted At The State Government House. Photos by eflintsone(m): 12:51am On Jun 20, 2017
oseka101:
if u follow his story you will know that na God first then career unlike unazi abi na onazi carry pot belle den run like broiler dey claim captain..... Am sure baba don high before that match against south Africa
oga forget dah level , na big shame till to place such very cheap drinks in front of someone that earns thousands of pounds weekly , even lil kids bday parties now dey carry andre , red wine beside d cakes not to talk of this big agbayas

1 Like

Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Arrives Imo, Hosted At The State Government House. Photos by moshino(m): 1:09am On Jun 20, 2017
Chidexter:
All Those drinks wey dem put there, shey Na only them go drink am or more people still dey come?

Is it making you thirsty, or you haven't tasted it for long?
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Arrives Imo, Hosted At The State Government House. Photos by madjune(m): 2:04am On Jun 20, 2017
So dem host am for Imo state house with coke and fanta and bottle water?

That boy suppose run.
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Arrives Imo, Hosted At The State Government House. Photos by ioreth69(f): 2:23am On Jun 20, 2017
HeOrShe:
Lala... I mean Lacasera...

Are dey doing sacrifice ... what sort of diabetic drinks are this

Where is d moet, Andre and others..

Even if na green bottles at least make e look like say na men sit down
grin
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Arrives Imo, Hosted At The State Government House. Photos by mailemy(m): 4:06am On Jun 20, 2017
Chidexter:
That's courtesy,it doesn't mean that they will have to drink all but rather for choice selection. It's not ideal to start asking your visitors what they will drink.
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Arrives Imo, Hosted At The State Government House. Photos by kingjahjah77(m): 4:58am On Jun 20, 2017
EVILFOREST:
I just tire my Brother..
Which kind Mammy water drink dem be this sef....?
d D place be like provision store
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Arrives Imo, Hosted At The State Government House. Photos by Sobolexy2580: 5:00am On Jun 20, 2017
what's d purpose of d visit pls?
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Arrives Imo, Hosted At The State Government House. Photos by gaskiyamagana: 5:19am On Jun 20, 2017
Bigflamie:
God bless Biafra.
God punish Evans.
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Arrives Imo, Hosted At The State Government House. Photos by seangy4konji: 5:29am On Jun 20, 2017
coke,water,lacasera...

i weak ooo
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Arrives Imo, Hosted At The State Government House. Photos by nengibo: 5:48am On Jun 20, 2017
Jostico:
undecided coke, fanta,sprite,eva water. which kind people be all these one
Maybe na sponsors
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Arrives Imo, Hosted At The State Government House. Photos by TheLawTheLegal: 6:23am On Jun 20, 2017
HeOrShe:
Lala... I mean Lacasera...
Are dey doing sacrifice ... what sort of diabetic drinks are this

Where is d moet, Andre and others..
Even if na green bottles at least make e look like say na men sit down
those drinks are for children na. The guy is still 20.
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Arrives Imo, Hosted At The State Government House. Photos by bigfather(m): 6:49am On Jun 20, 2017
Chidexter:

Bros u read my mind! grin

1 Like

Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Arrives Imo, Hosted At The State Government House. Photos by seniorkachion(m): 6:51am On Jun 20, 2017
Ramadan in Imo govt house. Okorocha is fasting. No sex. No booze.
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Arrives Imo, Hosted At The State Government House. Photos by victorazy(m): 7:06am On Jun 20, 2017
Jostico:
undecided coke, fanta,sprite,eva water. which kind people be all these one

must everything end with bear grin
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Arrives Imo, Hosted At The State Government House. Photos by breakeven: 7:21am On Jun 20, 2017
This boy better go and work on his football instead of hobnobbing with this politicians. I am beginning to see him losing form gradually.
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Arrives Imo, Hosted At The State Government House. Photos by emmykennyboy(m): 7:26am On Jun 20, 2017
Chai, all dis tin na jedi jedi oo
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Arrives Imo, Hosted At The State Government House. Photos by breakeven: 7:27am On Jun 20, 2017
mmmustapha:
grin 20 yrs old Manchester city striker
Please say what you want to say. Is he not 20yrs? angry grin cheesy
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Arrives Imo, Hosted At The State Government House. Photos by colossus91(m): 7:37am On Jun 20, 2017
Am not understanding,them carry iheanacho cum govt house to give am jedi jedi??
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Arrives Imo, Hosted At The State Government House. Photos by Sonoyom(m): 8:38am On Jun 20, 2017
ok
Re: Kelechi Iheanacho Arrives Imo, Hosted At The State Government House. Photos by mechanics(m): 8:39am On Jun 20, 2017
big man

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ademola Lookman Helped Everton Defeat Manchester City. PICS / This Is For Nigeria – Apollo Crews As He Wins WWE Intercontinental Champion / Anthony Joshua Poses With Barrack Obama In Adorable Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.