Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,897 members, 7,802,889 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:52 AM

Nairaland Guys Have No Shame, They Are Desperate And It's So Pathetic - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairaland Guys Have No Shame, They Are Desperate And It's So Pathetic (3722 Views)

Nairaland Guys And Girls, What Do You Think About Hairy Ladies ( Graphic Pic) / Ladies Are Desperate And Guys Are Using The Opportunity !! / NO SHAME! Naija Lady Proudly Shows Off Her Dirty Undies Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland Guys Have No Shame, They Are Desperate And It's So Pathetic by Slayprincess(f): 9:53pm On Jun 19, 2017
After being warned some still sent me pm's cry like wtf is wrong with you people?

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Guys Have No Shame, They Are Desperate And It's So Pathetic by Bism(m): 9:58pm On Jun 19, 2017
notice notice me. Go get a live

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Guys Have No Shame, They Are Desperate And It's So Pathetic by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jun 19, 2017
Who's this hobbit

Probably the only 2 Pm's you ever got grin

And you came here to show it off lol

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Guys Have No Shame, They Are Desperate And It's So Pathetic by soberdrunk(m): 10:05pm On Jun 19, 2017
..........after they will go to Shiloh and be rolling on the floor, they are trying to 'hola at you' and you are forming Madonna, if you are spoken for, all you have to do is make it clear and stop trying to humiliate youg men as if its a crime to 'toast' a lady, am sure you might just be an average looking Jane sef..... angry angry

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Guys Have No Shame, They Are Desperate And It's So Pathetic by fynestpotato: 10:05pm On Jun 19, 2017
miss please don't generalise
Re: Nairaland Guys Have No Shame, They Are Desperate And It's So Pathetic by dmgr(m): 10:06pm On Jun 19, 2017
just how many Pms and we won't hear word ehnn
Re: Nairaland Guys Have No Shame, They Are Desperate And It's So Pathetic by sirusX(m): 10:09pm On Jun 19, 2017
The highest you could have done was ignore. Also, when someone sends a PM to to get to know you, that doesn't mean he is desperate

Besides, no need for the generalisation of every guy on nairaland. Not everybody is into PM

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Guys Have No Shame, They Are Desperate And It's So Pathetic by andray12(m): 10:12pm On Jun 19, 2017
who b diz cum bucket na undecided

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Guys Have No Shame, They Are Desperate And It's So Pathetic by NairalandCS(m): 10:12pm On Jun 19, 2017
The time wey one guy talk say some girls just good for money rituals, I been think say him dey play, now look at.

undecided

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Guys Have No Shame, They Are Desperate And It's So Pathetic by Stevengerd(m): 10:24pm On Jun 19, 2017
Whaz Dis Wan Feeling Like?? Dem Dey Count Animals Wey Get Horn, Snails Sef Deh Brag.

4 Likes

Re: Nairaland Guys Have No Shame, They Are Desperate And It's So Pathetic by Fadiga24(m): 10:32pm On Jun 19, 2017
Guys no get joy.

Re: Nairaland Guys Have No Shame, They Are Desperate And It's So Pathetic by Sebastine1994(m): 10:33pm On Jun 19, 2017
All men live life of quiet desperation. This sister has done the most childish thing ever. Are you trying to brag that you are in high demand. Remember whatever goes up must come down. Every breast must fall one day.
Use you time properly.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Guys Have No Shame, They Are Desperate And It's So Pathetic by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jun 19, 2017
grin grin grin grin

Aunty go and sleep nah...izit by force to reply PM ni?
Re: Nairaland Guys Have No Shame, They Are Desperate And It's So Pathetic by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jun 19, 2017
grin grin grin grin only two u dey complain grin
wat of jessicaseth wey get up to 600 pms grin

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Guys Have No Shame, They Are Desperate And It's So Pathetic by samyfreshsmooth(m): 10:36pm On Jun 19, 2017
.lemme write dem two boys name down first.......

meanwhile op to be honest.......

Re: Nairaland Guys Have No Shame, They Are Desperate And It's So Pathetic by Victornezzar: 10:39pm On Jun 19, 2017
Don't start wah u can't finish
Btw all dose guy wey dey pms ladies
watsup with una na.....
And Op u sef no try oo.....must u make everyone know about it

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Guys Have No Shame, They Are Desperate And It's So Pathetic by Jaqenhghar: 10:39pm On Jun 19, 2017
The thirst is real grin grin grin
Re: Nairaland Guys Have No Shame, They Are Desperate And It's So Pathetic by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jun 19, 2017
lefulefu:
grin grin grin grin only two u dey complain grin wat of jessicaseth wey get up to 600 pms grin
Mine is even over 400 and I never replied them.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Guys Have No Shame, They Are Desperate And It's So Pathetic by Nobody: 10:43pm On Jun 19, 2017
Attention seeking hoes. After they failed JAMB woefully, they won't let us hear word here.

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Guys Have No Shame, They Are Desperate And It's So Pathetic by Victornezzar: 10:43pm On Jun 19, 2017
sexybbstar:

lol I do av 500 daily grin

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Guys Have No Shame, They Are Desperate And It's So Pathetic by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jun 19, 2017
Slayprincess:
After being warned some still sent me pm's cry like wtf is wrong with you people?
your mentions are nothing compared to what guys get here on a daily basis. I'm sure you had to wait a long time before your mentions were completed 8 in order to open this irrelevant thread grin

Is that how much u crave for attention my dear?

Well, I pity the 2 coconut headed peni.s miss roads that sent you pm, just 2 pm oo and you're here screaming "nairaland guys are desperate and pathetic" you are the true definition of what pathetic means if you don't know.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Guys Have No Shame, They Are Desperate And It's So Pathetic by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jun 19, 2017
What about IamKashybaby with 1k PMs per day.
Re: Nairaland Guys Have No Shame, They Are Desperate And It's So Pathetic by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jun 19, 2017
Victornezzar:

lol I do av 500 daily grin
shift lemme faint for your lies...

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Guys Have No Shame, They Are Desperate And It's So Pathetic by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jun 19, 2017
DeGuyNxtDoor:
your mentions are nothing compared to what guys get here on a daily basis. I'm sure you had to wait a long time before your mentions were completed 8 in order to open this irrelevant thread grin

Is that how much u crave for attention my dear?

Well, I pity the 2 coconut headed peni.s miss roads that sent you pm, just 2 pm oo and you're here screaming "nairaland guys are desperate and pathetic" you are the true definition of what pathetic means if you don't know.

Bro, not bragging, but I get PMs pass her grin

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Guys Have No Shame, They Are Desperate And It's So Pathetic by Victornezzar: 10:51pm On Jun 19, 2017
DeGuyNxtDoor:
shift lemme fait for your lies...
lolzz
cos u don't know am joking ahbi
i no even get half talk less of 1 grin
Re: Nairaland Guys Have No Shame, They Are Desperate And It's So Pathetic by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jun 19, 2017
SingleDad1:

Bro, not bragging, but I get PMs pass her grin
lol...don't mind the guy claiming to be a lady...and 2 guys fell for his cheap scam grin
Re: Nairaland Guys Have No Shame, They Are Desperate And It's So Pathetic by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jun 19, 2017
Victornezzar:

lolzz
cos u don't know am joking ahbi
i no even get half talk less of 1 grin
grin
Re: Nairaland Guys Have No Shame, They Are Desperate And It's So Pathetic by Victornezzar: 10:55pm On Jun 19, 2017
DeGuyNxtDoor:
grin
But it's stressful replying mails
Some guys dey try 2 dey send mails oo wen dey know dey won't be replied but d Op went 2 far
Re: Nairaland Guys Have No Shame, They Are Desperate And It's So Pathetic by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jun 19, 2017
DeGuyNxtDoor:
lol...don't mind the guy claiming to be a lady...and 2 guys fell for his cheap scam grin
lolz. Nah guy him be self grin , omo fowl ynash don burst grin
Re: Nairaland Guys Have No Shame, They Are Desperate And It's So Pathetic by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jun 19, 2017
sexybbstar:

congratulations. Go get some cash with it first thing tomorrow at the nearest bank to you

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nairaland Guys Have No Shame, They Are Desperate And It's So Pathetic by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jun 19, 2017
SingleDad1:
lolz. Nah guy him be self grin , omo fowl ynash don burst grin
he use by himself kill himself lol

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How To Get Real Sugar Mummy Phone Numbers / Bitterest Truth: "The Demon Of Faeces Smell in Anal Sex" / Help Needed, My Friend Is Pregnant � For Her Bestie ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.