Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,902 members, 7,802,921 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:28 AM

Why My Muslim Brothers Are Not Loved - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why My Muslim Brothers Are Not Loved (428 Views)

My Closest Friends And Brothers Are Abandoning, Leaving PDP - Fani Kayode / And My Yeroba Muslim Brothers Are Comparing Kemi To A Rare Gem Ngozi / It’s Shameful Adeleke’s Brothers Are Using His Death To Manipulate Ede People’s (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why My Muslim Brothers Are Not Loved by puyol005(m): 11:04pm On Jun 19, 2017
Before I get bashed, I'm a Christian and a pro Jew.

Islam is a beautiful religion and people who honestly and heartly love their God.

The middle east have one of the most beautiful people in the world. Beautiful people I see everyday I see a video of people in the middle east down to the northern east of our beloved naija.

My thought though, I think true democratic practice will help stop the promote of hate and extremism.

Education alone won't stop hatred or radicalized islamist from carry out terrorist act.

My conclusion is that if we can produce 3 Obamas in the middle eastern countries, peace will reign and the world will be heaven on earth.

I still believe I might have raise no point. Just my silly thought. Lol
Re: Why My Muslim Brothers Are Not Loved by Sebastine1994(m): 11:43pm On Jun 19, 2017
If it makes front page let me bend

(1) (Reply)

Sports And Public Holiday / Metuh: Court Threatens To Deal With EFCC Over Alleged Contempt / Evans Charges The Police To Court Over Detention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.