Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,745 members, 7,802,275 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:50 AM

Baby Delivered In Moremi Hall Toilet, OAU Clocks Four Today - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Baby Delivered In Moremi Hall Toilet, OAU Clocks Four Today (28248 Views)

E-learning: Atlantic Hall Imposes N175,000 Monthly Fee For Online Learning / PHOTOS: Heavy Rain Renders Unilag's Moremi Hall Roffless / Seating Arrangement In Examination Hall In UNIABUJA (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Baby Delivered In Moremi Hall Toilet, OAU Clocks Four Today by Klare(f): 11:25pm On Jun 19, 2017
History!!! Baby delivered in Moremi Hall Toilet, OAU Clocks Four Today

The baby delivered on the 19th of June 2013 in one of the female halls of residence clocked for today.

It should be recalled that it is four years today that a baby was delivered in the toilet of Moremi Hostel by a 400-level student of Obafemi Awolowo University, Oyinlola Rotimi, been named the baby Nifemi, Okikiola.

Oyinola Rotimi, who was inexperienced in child bearing, thought she had a stomach upset when she was actually in labour.

When the mother who was a student of Agricultural Extension and Rural Development then OAU, report has it that she told news men that the circumstances that surrounded the delivery of her baby made her “a celebrity.”

One of her friends was quoted then saying "Rotimi was extremely happy at the naming. We never plan it that way. We should have celebrated more if not for the fact that examination".

We also gathered that some OAU students, who were not at the naming of the baby created their own fun by organising another ceremony, where they named the baby after the then Vice Chancellor of the university, Prof. Bamitale Omole, the baby was given the following names; Moremibiyi, (Moremi gave birth to this), Morounmboni University (I came back with something worthy from the University), Awobola (Awo gave birth to wealth), EsinIdanwoleyi (This is the result of examination) a.k.a, Special Elective with a matric number; MOR/2013/001. The first student to be admitted for the session’

The father of the baby, a 400-level student of Engineering then in OAU, Oyewole was said not to be happy with the controversy that surrounded the birth of his baby.

However, the students of Obafemi Awolowo University today remembered the birth of the baby as he clocked four today.

2 Likes

Re: Baby Delivered In Moremi Hall Toilet, OAU Clocks Four Today by Klare(f): 11:28pm On Jun 19, 2017
Cc:lalasticlala, mynd44, fynest boi
Re: Baby Delivered In Moremi Hall Toilet, OAU Clocks Four Today by Tolexander: 12:08am On Jun 20, 2017
Omole is 4 today?

I can recollect that i saw the "Omo Awos" going for the naming ceremony then in moremi Hall seven days after the birth, some of them with their beans

Happy birthday to Omole o!

22 Likes

Re: Baby Delivered In Moremi Hall Toilet, OAU Clocks Four Today by brunofarad(m): 10:01am On Jun 20, 2017
Wow

Motion ground shidren

6 Likes

Re: Baby Delivered In Moremi Hall Toilet, OAU Clocks Four Today by tobtap: 10:02am On Jun 20, 2017
cool cool
Re: Baby Delivered In Moremi Hall Toilet, OAU Clocks Four Today by oshe11: 10:02am On Jun 20, 2017
I dnt even knw why I rushed to book space sef....

wich kinda addiction is dis.....

I dn book d space finish n nw I dnt knw wat to say.....

Pls ayam tayad of dis addictive reflex, I av to complain to seun kos it is gettin outa hand ooo, shwooo y Wud I book space wen I dnt av anytin to say jst to waste my mb

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Baby Delivered In Moremi Hall Toilet, OAU Clocks Four Today by Homeboiy: 10:03am On Jun 20, 2017
picture of d 4yrs baby or...

5 Likes

Re: Baby Delivered In Moremi Hall Toilet, OAU Clocks Four Today by veacea: 10:04am On Jun 20, 2017
I will definitely come back to read comments meanwhile where are the OAU students to come and see their thread.
Re: Baby Delivered In Moremi Hall Toilet, OAU Clocks Four Today by asahnwaKC: 10:05am On Jun 20, 2017
Great
Re: Baby Delivered In Moremi Hall Toilet, OAU Clocks Four Today by Kobicove(m): 10:05am On Jun 20, 2017
How time flies...

1 Like

Re: Baby Delivered In Moremi Hall Toilet, OAU Clocks Four Today by tgmservice: 10:05am On Jun 20, 2017
Afonja girls and baby mama is like 5 an 6

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Baby Delivered In Moremi Hall Toilet, OAU Clocks Four Today by Nobody: 10:05am On Jun 20, 2017
Wow! Time flies!

4 Likes

Re: Baby Delivered In Moremi Hall Toilet, OAU Clocks Four Today by tgmservice: 10:05am On Jun 20, 2017
missyadorable:
Afonja and indiscriminate child birth

Quote me and Run Mad
discriminating others am sure you open your legs freely for the same afonja guys

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Baby Delivered In Moremi Hall Toilet, OAU Clocks Four Today by muller101(m): 10:06am On Jun 20, 2017
Ok
Re: Baby Delivered In Moremi Hall Toilet, OAU Clocks Four Today by Horbah1(m): 10:06am On Jun 20, 2017
Good to hear
We all have our separate stories to share

I was a freshman then on that campus

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tWI9-573m2M

Attention!!!Don't just know what to call this...Watch how CCC members dance to FALL ( so rhythmic) by Davido
Watch, like, share and subscribe to the channel for more

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Baby Delivered In Moremi Hall Toilet, OAU Clocks Four Today by Nobody: 10:06am On Jun 20, 2017
brunofarad:
Wow

Motion ground shidren
Never bordered to experience the motion ground romance...
Re: Baby Delivered In Moremi Hall Toilet, OAU Clocks Four Today by Mightyraw(m): 10:08am On Jun 20, 2017
Op it's morounmubo

Happy birthday first citizen

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Baby Delivered In Moremi Hall Toilet, OAU Clocks Four Today by Jonbold(m): 10:08am On Jun 20, 2017
lol..
I was part of d awo guys who celebrated the new born baby back then in d year 2013 ;Dlol..

2 Likes

Re: Baby Delivered In Moremi Hall Toilet, OAU Clocks Four Today by BoosBae(f): 10:10am On Jun 20, 2017
So where is the 4 year old that made you open this thread? undecided angry

Op you must be high on cheap drugs.

2 Likes

Re: Baby Delivered In Moremi Hall Toilet, OAU Clocks Four Today by Hollawayn05(m): 10:10am On Jun 20, 2017
Students Ennnn,
they will surely make fun from anything,
lovely nAME thou,
my favorite is MORONMUBO UNIFASITY ..

NOW AM MISSING SCHOOL
embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: Baby Delivered In Moremi Hall Toilet, OAU Clocks Four Today by AreaFada2: 10:11am On Jun 20, 2017
Hmmmm
Re: Baby Delivered In Moremi Hall Toilet, OAU Clocks Four Today by Kingxway: 10:11am On Jun 20, 2017
Happy birthday to the school born

In a developed country, the school authorities would take care of the child's education all through
Re: Baby Delivered In Moremi Hall Toilet, OAU Clocks Four Today by yhungbrowhne(m): 10:11am On Jun 20, 2017
d baby is cute
Re: Baby Delivered In Moremi Hall Toilet, OAU Clocks Four Today by NwaAmaikpe: 10:11am On Jun 20, 2017
shocked

Toilet baby....

I hope the baby's life is not full of shît

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Baby Delivered In Moremi Hall Toilet, OAU Clocks Four Today by Evablizin(f): 10:14am On Jun 20, 2017
Wow

(1) (2) (Reply)

See The Buildings Of Uhonmora Secondary Commercial School In Edo State (photos) / Adènipèkun Harmony Lies On The Ground For His Mother, As He's Called To Bar / Professor Arrested In Abuja For Aiding Daughter To Cheat In JAMB Exam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.