Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,269 members, 7,807,911 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:29 PM

Sudden Increase Of Single Ladies Above 28: Ways Of Salvaging The Situation - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sudden Increase Of Single Ladies Above 28: Ways Of Salvaging The Situation (59709 Views)

HOW TO HUSTLE FOR A HUSBAND ONCE YOU ARE ABOVE 28 YEARS OLD IN NIGERIA / How Guys Are Responsible For Increase Of Prostitutes In Nigeria - Lady Reveals / For Single Guys Above 30 And Single Ladies Above 25 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sudden Increase Of Single Ladies Above 28: Ways Of Salvaging The Situation by emilyone(f): 2:29am On Jun 21, 2017
But why be say guys dey always carry single ladies matter for head like gala grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sudden Increase Of Single Ladies Above 28: Ways Of Salvaging The Situation by bellotaofeek: 2:43am On Jun 21, 2017
Do you think most of them want to marry ? They are chanting "freedom" and greed is affecting them too . The "c" grade for their upkeepings and sexual satisfaction starts from 75% these days . So what do you expect?

4 Likes

Re: Sudden Increase Of Single Ladies Above 28: Ways Of Salvaging The Situation by Magicdon(m): 2:55am On Jun 21, 2017
Doctorfitz:

U're right bro. No man in his right senses would accept nonsense for what it is, when they finally realise this it becomes too late. I had a 33yr old beautiful lady I was with sometime ago when I got closer and more intimate with her I perfectly understood y she remained unmarried at 33.

why did she remain unmarried at 33?

1 Like

Re: Sudden Increase Of Single Ladies Above 28: Ways Of Salvaging The Situation by InvertedHammer: 2:57am On Jun 21, 2017
\
Time flies. 28 comes sooner than most can imagine.

Beautiful ones are not yet born.

Like unemployment in Nigeria, the more you wait, the more ripe ones are joining the singles' market.

Add troubled economy + multiple pages of marriage list to the equation, then 40 becomes the new 25.

It is rough out there.

There is a solution though. Beyond 28, a lady can join the feminists movement out of frustration and
then change her motto to "marriage/men ain't sh1t".

But we understand.
\

/

6 Likes

Re: Sudden Increase Of Single Ladies Above 28: Ways Of Salvaging The Situation by ThatIgboBoy: 3:18am On Jun 21, 2017
emusmithy:

Haha, is she your sister?

Sister ke?

Naa
Re: Sudden Increase Of Single Ladies Above 28: Ways Of Salvaging The Situation by missjane: 3:57am On Jun 21, 2017
What I know is that there are good men out there and there are good women as well, who will take their marital vows seriously before God. There is no definite time frame that God set for them to meet and marry. The bible says that it's only God that can give a faithful man. I totally disagree on the societal pressure on ladies above 30 for marriage. I know that one of the vital reasons is because of lack of marriable young men out there. Truth be told most of our young and even older guys are looking for a meal ticket. They don't know that there's more to being a husband and father than their manhood.
There are families one sees every day that will make them say 'if this one na marriage make we remain single'.
I believe a woman needs a man in her life, even bible says two are better than one. But until you find and accept the one that will grow old with you, respect n love you as a lady, then pls try not to settle..
Ask the divorced women, the bitter experiences, they can attest that they saw some danger signs initially and still jumped in.
Most of our nollywood actresses who have remarried in recent times appear to be good women and yes they r more mature and keeping thr homes well, funke akindele, stephnie okereke, monalisa etc..a good woman will always be found by a good man in d end.
Sorry for this long epistle..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sudden Increase Of Single Ladies Above 28: Ways Of Salvaging The Situation by livinbygrace: 4:01am On Jun 21, 2017
Most of the ladies nowadays are not marriageable.

1 Like

Re: Sudden Increase Of Single Ladies Above 28: Ways Of Salvaging The Situation by missjane: 4:04am On Jun 21, 2017
What I know is that there are good men out there and there are good women as well, who will take their marital vows seriously before God. There is no definite time frame that God set for them to meet and marry. The bible says that it's only God that can give a faithful man. I totally disagree on the societal pressure on ladies above 30 for marriage. I know that one of the vital reasons is because of lack of marriable young men out there. Truth be told most of our young and even older guys are looking for a meal ticket and glorified househelp. They don't know that there's more to being a husband and father than their manhood.
There are families one sees every day that will make them say 'if this one na marriage make we remain single'.
I believe a woman needs a man in her life, even bible says two are better than one. But until you find and accept the one that will grow old with you, respect n love you as a lady, then pls try not to settle..
Ask the divorced women, the bitter experiences, they can attest that they saw some danger signs initially and still jumped in.
Most of our nollywood actresses who have remarried in recent times appear to be good women and yes they r more mature and keeping thr homes well, funke akindele, stephnie okereke, monalisa etc..a good woman will always be found by a good man in d end.
Sorry for this long epistle..

4 Likes

Re: Sudden Increase Of Single Ladies Above 28: Ways Of Salvaging The Situation by 1234IKECHhukwu: 4:17am On Jun 21, 2017
emusmithy:

Some married women come here and be saying things to rubbish this thread but they're married!
Some of them literally forced their way into his life but what are they advising the younger generation? To just chill and not worry about it, to keep being a slay queen and not prepare for a future hubby, something their moms are also saying.

Right now, I know women who are trying to connect their relatives (ladies) to me, for a marital relationship. I saw their pics, it's obvious that some of them have 'chopped' life.

Don't I have relatives above 28, single and I'm praying they position rightly for Mr. Right? I do.

You can DO NOTHING against the truth BUT for the truth.

#QED!
emusmithy u have said it all.

4 Likes

Re: Sudden Increase Of Single Ladies Above 28: Ways Of Salvaging The Situation by Coldfeets: 4:19am On Jun 21, 2017
This is a nonsense and stupid post.

Emusmithy, why will you look at something that is not actually a problem and turn it around to make it look like a problem?

If the truth must be said, if there is a sudden increase in the number of unmarried ladies, it means there is also an attendant increase in the number of unmarried guys.

I don't just know why you guys just love to scare the ladies with these types of posts.

Just look at how you are even subliminally threatening them by reminding them of Shiloh.

Maka why? undecided

Do you truly think or really believe marriage is for everyone?

Well, I guess it is for you people in the third world countries who think marriage is an achievement, sort of.

You guys think you are doing the ladies some sort of favour by marrying them, right? sad

Look at you. A lady gave you her number. You called her. And she starts 'forming'.

And because of that, you dropped her one time!

Clap for yourself. You are here proudly giving us flimsy excuses why you left a possible relationship so that we will clap for you and pat you on your back abi?

Listen to me my friend, YOU ARE VERY IMMATURE!

You think you are the bomb such that any lady who gives you her number must remember you because you are the only person in the world she should be thinking about immediately you gave her your number, right?

You guys just make it sound as if a woman should just pick the first guy that comes for her so as to avoid stories that touch in the future but there's one thing you 'relationship doctor guys' are always forgetting or have failed to understand.

Unlike men who can easily decide if a woman is worth their time or not; women need a lot data, inputs, suggestions, advice, etc, before they can settle for a particular candidate.

So don't blame a woman for being picky or too choosy because naturally she should be very picky or else she might end up at the worst side of the bargain... which, you and I perfectly know, is normally and usually the case!

You guys just have to be easy on the ladies, please.

A woman has to 'form'. A woman has to take her time to decide. A woman has to be very very very careful in choosing because in most cases it is the woman that suffers the most if things go awry in the relationship.

So my guy, if you really want to salvage the 'situation' , then repair the economy.

That is the only real reason I can really point at right now why there is the so called increase in the number of unmarried ladies... and unmarried guys!

Not really all these other nonsense and rubbish reasons you mentioned. sad

13 Likes

Re: Sudden Increase Of Single Ladies Above 28: Ways Of Salvaging The Situation by Donjazzy12(m): 4:28am On Jun 21, 2017
emusmithy:
The Sudden Uprise Of Single Ladies Above 28: Salvaging The Situation.

Hi all.

I'm not the kinda guy who narrates a menace with providing the solution.

I really don't give 'two rats' about the reasons why...

- Maybe she broke the heart of the son of a native doctor.
- Could it be she wasted away her prime years?
- Maybe, just maybe they stuck themselves to one guy with hopes of marriage but were later disappointed.

Look around you, there are everywhere, church, workplace, neighborhood, family etc.

Which is the way forward?

I believe it's high time we called a spade a spade and not an agricultural equipment.

The lashes fall on both genders, appropriately.

Let's observe some measures that can be taken to salvage this urgent matter;
(Forget those ladies forming, 'I don't need a man to feel fulfilled', I'm my own boss. It's deception + boldfacism. There's a scar inside.)

This thread is in Two Sections; Section A and B;

Section A - Guys :

A) Guys should start seeing ladies differently.

The average guy sees ladies as merely a *bleeping object*. With that kinda mental picture, how wan take marry? Ladies are delicate creatures of God to help you fulfil your purpose and theirs too (before feminists crucify me. smiley )
Truth be told, very few of our ladies pose themselves as that object. Very few, I believe. Even at that, Guys, let's see ladies differently. This is a command.

B) Many Guys Don't Know What They Truly Want In A Girl

Why the make-up and break-up? It's all in this quote, "When the purpose of a thing is not known, abuse is inevitable."

The reason many girls are still single is because guys have refused to propose and that's also because they're still NOT sure if she's the one. If you don't see her marriageable, don't fool her with promises thus chasing other potential suitors, hence overcrowding the 'single ladies world.' I told one lady, I can't promise you I'm gonna marry you. Today, we're still friends. I buy you lunch doesn't mean I love you. Stop arriving at asinine conclusions. Stop reading meanings into my generosity. I'm different. tongue

C) Money and Diamond isn't all a Wife-Material needs.

The saying goes, 'if she's in love with you just because you're rich, she ain't a wife material.'
True ladies abound who want to build a home with you and your 'wretched purse'. Look out for them. Don't generalize that all girls are after the cash. Nada! That's archaic and shameful. There is more to marriage. Don't go for the uneducated girls just because you feel you can't 'afford' the educated and retty model who read Medicine. Why must you think poor before you 'die'? Infact, those other ones are not the solution. Your thinking is.
If I see what I want in any lady, your social status in inconsequential. Highest, you turn me down which all guys are used to, lol. Every setback is a setup for a superfluous comeback.

Section B (Ladies)

A) 'Clock is Ticking' ain't a delusional phrase but an obvious reality.

Many ladies don't really know that there is time for everything. Abeg open Eccl.3:1-13 and read biko. You're 21 and counting how many guys you've 'chopped' and didn't 'chop' you back. That phase of life is very brief. Birthday party after birthday parry and you are already close to 30 and your fleshy flesh ain't as inviting as they used to be. Those guys you friendzoned are now married with kids while you are there confessing, "My time is coming." Hello, wake up and smell the coffee, it's a bit cold now. Stop being repulsive and irritating when guys approach you today. Be nice and courteous. I remember LADY X who happily gave me her number, only for me to call days later and she starts forming, "call me later, I'm busy." I was like, who taught you this did a pretty awful job. So harrowing. Number Deleted, Life goes on!

Ladies, be nice to guys today. It's one of them that might marry you or recommend you to your *superman*. You mustn't stay single till 30 to learn this.

B) Having an inaccurate measurement of a successful spouse.

How do you measure a successful guy? Must he have a car? Good and fine, if he has. That's still not the yardstick.
Was once eyeing a lady when I asked about her, someone told me her REQUIREMENT. I retraced my steps. I'll be there soon, yea. Almost all the guys who asked for her hand are happily married. Do ladies have different privy parts Haba! Ladies, measure success by his dreams, prospect and daily efforts. How many ladies saw greatness in Mark Zuckerberg in Harvard dormitory? Only one gentle-looking, purpose-driven Priscilla Xang. Where were all the 'runs girls'? I'm discouraging the reason ladies wait endlessly for "Mr Right".
They look towards successful failures. They look at liabilities and demean assets. If you want to be a 'mummy' in church tomorrow, marry a pastor. Don't marry a bouncer that you would start dragging to church and forcing him to open a ministry. #yeye

C). "I DON'T CARE" attitude.

Lols, I told her, 'walk like a lady at times na. Not walking like a soldier heading for Sambisa"
She literally interrupted me with, "Any man that doesn't like the way I walk should go to *****." Okay o. I went away also. The truth is, if you don't kinda do the unusual, you might not get the unusual. Step out. Break out. Be rightly positioned. How can a guy love you for who you are? When you can't cook common egusi soup well, you aren't domesticated. You lack manners. On top all, you now joined them feminist- claiming right with you 'olowoorimi'. Who are you and what can you give him that he can't get elsewhere. Eish! He can get s*x outside from younger girls.
Get prepared! I-don't-care might be the reason no one cares about you but keep hurting you emotionally, year in, year out! Change!

Do you know? The world population is about 7.7billion and roughly 22% are young unmarried ladies. That means over 1.5 billion ladies are still single. Don't allow Amarachi do shakara for you jare! smiley

SUMMARY;
There are no general reasons why guys and ladies stay so late before choosing someone. Different strokes for different folks. If you have to go spiritual, it's okay. Shiloh 2017 is around the corner again. Meanwhile, make the work easy for God by applying any of these. Good morning.
Why I like you Mr OP, I must say you missed it this time. The single greatest reason for women not getting married on time is Chronic lesbianism being practiced by a whole lot of women these days. You don't really know how deep this shot has grown among women this days. More than 97% of young girls living in Abuja are chronic Lesbians. Ofcourse , they can't come out openly to say it so they hide behind various other fronts. You hear things like: 'Men are intimidated by me', I am waiting on God for the right man or time"

2 Likes

Re: Sudden Increase Of Single Ladies Above 28: Ways Of Salvaging The Situation by Finest777(m): 4:34am On Jun 21, 2017
emusmithy:

Bro, you are so right.

One once said, the guy that must date me must first give me a car on my birthday. You carry fire for head? Or you possess the latest version of privy parts?

E tire me
lolz, I wonder oooo.......

1 Like

Re: Sudden Increase Of Single Ladies Above 28: Ways Of Salvaging The Situation by nahzyla: 4:54am On Jun 21, 2017
The problem with men like OP and his supporters is that they have esteem issues and they have to run women down to feel good about themselves. They have to tell themselves women are nothing without men and marriage to feel good about themselves. To feel like superstars that women are dying to be with.

Shame on all of you. If a woman isn't married at a certain age leave her alone and mind your business. It's her life, you don't have to create threads to emotionally blackmail them into thinking they can't survive without marriage.

I have never seen a situation like the one on Nairaland where men take single ladies problems more seriously than the single ladies themselves.

5 Likes

Re: Sudden Increase Of Single Ladies Above 28: Ways Of Salvaging The Situation by madjune(m): 4:57am On Jun 21, 2017
Olasco93:
99% of what is stopping guys from marrying most of them is because of their wrong Attitude and Bad Character.
Some of them are ruled completely by their emotions 100%, using Make-ups and Fashion to cover their Real sense of reasoning...
The painful part is that majority of them this days offer their Puna too quickly... Making themselves too cheap for guys!

Naa. I doubts its a Punna thing.
I once dated a girl who have me no Punna for close to a year and i still didn't marry her.

Reason: This babe was fkn selfiah.

1 Like

Re: Sudden Increase Of Single Ladies Above 28: Ways Of Salvaging The Situation by Nobody: 5:13am On Jun 21, 2017
This is serious. Is there more to this thing ni? shocked

How can grown-ass men with more important things to worry about be so engrossed in proving to ladies that they can never be happy without marriage?

Something really is wrong with these guys. Something I can't manage to put my fingers on. This batshït is deep.

Oya, ladies, YOU MUST GET MARRIED, EITHER BY HOOK OR BY CROOK. It's not a matter of choice, it is mandatory that you do, otherwise you all will die sad with wounded souls. cheesy

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sudden Increase Of Single Ladies Above 28: Ways Of Salvaging The Situation by opethom(m): 5:22am On Jun 21, 2017
emilyone:
But why be say guys dey always carry single ladies matter for head like gala grin
mummy, aunty, sorry sister go and marry.... I know you're beautiful, you're living fine but......

3 Likes

Re: Sudden Increase Of Single Ladies Above 28: Ways Of Salvaging The Situation by atrix4g(m): 5:27am On Jun 21, 2017
Coldfeets:

Emusmithy, why will you look at something that is not actually a problem and turn it around to make it look like a problem?

If the truth must be said, if there is a sudden increase in the number of unmarried ladies, it means there is also an attendant increase in the number of unmarried guys.

I don't just know why you guys just love to scare the ladies with these types of posts.

Just look at how you are even subliminally threatening them by reminding them of Shiloh.

Maka why? undecided

Well, I guess it is for you people in the third world countries who think marriage is an achievement, sort of.

You guys think you are doing the ladies some sort of favour by marrying them, right? sad

Look at you. A lady gave you her number. You called her. And she starts 'forming'.

Clap for yourself. You are here proudly giving us flimsy excuses why you left a possible relationship so that we will clap for you and pat you on your back abi?

You think you are the bomb such that any lady who gives you her number must remember you because you are the only person in the world she should be thinking about immediately you gave her your number, right?

You guys just make it sound as if a woman should just pick the first guy that comes for her so as to avoid stories that touch in the future but there's one thing you 'relationship doctor guys' are always forgetting or have failed to understand.

Unlike men who can easily decide if a woman is worth their time or not; women need a lot data, inputs, suggestions, advice, etc, before they can settle for a particular candidate.

So don't blame a woman for being picky or too choosy because naturally she should be very picky or else she might end up at the worst side of the bargain... which, you and I perfectly know, is normally the case!

A woman has to 'form'. A woman has to take her time to decide. A woman has to be very very very careful in choosing because in most cases it is the woman that suffers the most if things go awry in the relationship.

So my guy, if you really want to salvage the 'situation' , then repair the economy.

That is the only real reason I can really point at right now why there is the so called increase in the number of unmarried ladies... and unmarried guys!

This would have made good sense but Kai it isn't practical. just look around you and you would see. it's good to do all those but
1. not everybody must do it
2. some may have to study well before consent
3. some just don't know how to. copy copy
Solution
1. do what is good. be a good wife material ( not what nowadays girls think oo.) and a better husband material will come
2. let's not forget polygyny. it would save a lot rather than sleeping around with some Linda girls thereby rendering them useless and unmarriageable.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Sudden Increase Of Single Ladies Above 28: Ways Of Salvaging The Situation by doskie(m): 5:31am On Jun 21, 2017
Kondomatic:
This is funny especially your point A.

Guy, it is difficult to see women differently because majority of them intentionally portray themselves the way we see them.

Literally, you're saying that when I see a woman clad in the attire of a LovePeddler I should see her like God fearing lady because there are too many unmarried women out there? "

Bleep them all.

A lady who is serious about marriage will prepare herself for marriage and will marry, likewise guys.

The rest are gifts to enjoy while waiting for the one.
thats the thing.
Re: Sudden Increase Of Single Ladies Above 28: Ways Of Salvaging The Situation by vicmela(m): 5:50am On Jun 21, 2017
Pls let's not make this to be one sided cos some guys too are not even ready for marriage looking at the way they behave and act in some situations.
This thing is applicable to men and women.

Let me just conclude that the main reason for all the unmarried men and women is "the economy".

Ladies should also understand that the economy is not all that fair when dey make their demands.

2 Likes

Re: Sudden Increase Of Single Ladies Above 28: Ways Of Salvaging The Situation by Midecuc(m): 5:58am On Jun 21, 2017
emusmithy:
The Sudden Uprise Of Single Ladies Above 28: Salvaging The Situation.

Hi all.

I'm not the kinda guy who narrates a menace with providing the solution.

I really don't give 'two rats' about the reasons why...

- Maybe she broke the heart of the son of a native doctor.
- Could it be she wasted away her prime years?
- Maybe, just maybe they stuck themselves to one guy with hopes of marriage but were later disappointed.

Look around you, there are everywhere, church, workplace, neighborhood, family etc.

Which is the way forward?

I believe it's high time we called a spade a spade and not an agricultural equipment.

The lashes fall on both genders, appropriately.

Let's observe some measures that can be taken to salvage this urgent matter;
(Forget those ladies forming, 'I don't need a man to feel fulfilled', I'm my own boss. It's deception + boldfacism. There's a scar inside.)

This thread is in Two Sections; Section A and B;

Section A - Guys :

A) Guys should start seeing ladies differently.

The average guy sees ladies as merely a *bleeping object*. With that kinda mental picture, how wan take marry? Ladies are delicate creatures of God to help you fulfil your purpose and theirs too (before feminists crucify me. smiley )
Truth be told, very few of our ladies pose themselves as that object. Very few, I believe. Even at that, Guys, let's see ladies differently. This is a command.

B) Many Guys Don't Know What They Truly Want In A Girl

Why the make-up and break-up? It's all in this quote, "When the purpose of a thing is not known, abuse is inevitable."

The reason many girls are still single is because guys have refused to propose and that's also because they're still NOT sure if she's the one. If you don't see her marriageable, don't fool her with promises thus chasing other potential suitors, hence overcrowding the 'single ladies world.' I told one lady, I can't promise you I'm gonna marry you. Today, we're still friends. I buy you lunch doesn't mean I love you. Stop arriving at asinine conclusions. Stop reading meanings into my generosity. I'm different. tongue

C) Money and Diamond isn't all a Wife-Material needs.

The saying goes, 'if she's in love with you just because you're rich, she ain't a wife material.'
True ladies abound who want to build a home with you and your 'wretched purse'. Look out for them. Don't generalize that all girls are after the cash. Nada! That's archaic and shameful. There is more to marriage. Don't go for the uneducated girls just because you feel you can't 'afford' the educated and retty model who read Medicine. Why must you think poor before you 'die'? Infact, those other ones are not the solution. Your thinking is.
If I see what I want in any lady, your social status in inconsequential. Highest, you turn me down which all guys are used to, lol. Every setback is a setup for a superfluous comeback.

Section B (Ladies)

A) 'Clock is Ticking' ain't a delusional phrase but an obvious reality.

Many ladies don't really know that there is time for everything. Abeg open Eccl.3:1-13 and read biko. You're 21 and counting how many guys you've 'chopped' and didn't 'chop' you back. That phase of life is very brief. Birthday party after birthday parry and you are already close to 30 and your fleshy flesh ain't as inviting as they used to be. Those guys you friendzoned are now married with kids while you are there confessing, "My time is coming." Hello, wake up and smell the coffee, it's a bit cold now. Stop being repulsive and irritating when guys approach you today. Be nice and courteous. I remember LADY X who happily gave me her number, only for me to call days later and she starts forming, "call me later, I'm busy." I was like, who taught you this did a pretty awful job. So harrowing. Number Deleted, Life goes on!

Ladies, be nice to guys today. It's one of them that might marry you or recommend you to your *superman*. You mustn't stay single till 30 to learn this.

B) Having an inaccurate measurement of a successful spouse.

How do you measure a successful guy? Must he have a car? Good and fine, if he has. That's still not the yardstick.
Was once eyeing a lady when I asked about her, someone told me her REQUIREMENT. I retraced my steps. I'll be there soon, yea. Almost all the guys who asked for her hand are happily married. Do ladies have different privy parts Haba! Ladies, measure success by his dreams, prospect and daily efforts. How many ladies saw greatness in Mark Zuckerberg in Harvard dormitory? Only one gentle-looking, purpose-driven Priscilla Xang. Where were all the 'runs girls'? I'm discouraging the reason ladies wait endlessly for "Mr Right".
They look towards successful failures. They look at liabilities and demean assets. If you want to be a 'mummy' in church tomorrow, marry a pastor. Don't marry a bouncer that you would start dragging to church and forcing him to open a ministry. #yeye

C). "I DON'T CARE" attitude.

Lols, I told her, 'walk like a lady at times na. Not walking like a soldier heading for Sambisa"
She literally interrupted me with, "Any man that doesn't like the way I walk should go to *****." Okay o. I went away also. The truth is, if you don't kinda do the unusual, you might not get the unusual. Step out. Break out. Be rightly positioned. How can a guy love you for who you are? When you can't cook common egusi soup well, you aren't domesticated. You lack manners. On top all, you now joined them feminist- claiming right with you 'olowoorimi'. Who are you and what can you give him that he can't get elsewhere. Eish! He can get s*x outside from younger girls.
Get prepared! I-don't-care might be the reason no one cares about you but keep hurting you emotionally, year in, year out! Change!

Do you know? The world population is about 7.7billion and roughly 22% are young unmarried ladies. That means over 1.5 billion ladies are still single. Don't allow Amarachi do shakara for you jare! smiley

SUMMARY;
There are no general reasons why guys and ladies stay so late before choosing someone. Different strokes for different folks. If you have to go spiritual, it's okay. Shiloh 2017 is around the corner again. Meanwhile, make the work easy for God by applying any of these. Good morning.
Intresting Topic: Our Almighty God created heaven and earth with plan and for a purpose, He(God) is a perfect creator that know the beginning and the end of all His creatures. can anybody tell me he is wiser than God? The day we human start to oppose POLYGAMOUS is the day we have created problems for human future.
Re: Sudden Increase Of Single Ladies Above 28: Ways Of Salvaging The Situation by galadima77(m): 6:03am On Jun 21, 2017
tosyne2much:
Emusmity, this write-up is well researched and articulated

I think the reason why most ladies end up in late marriage is because they live in fantasies and view marriage from a myopic view. That is to say that they screen and discard men for ridiculous reasons in their prime just to satisfy their fantasies.

Another thing that don't make men take them serious is that some of them have nauseating characters and are fond of saying "accept me for who I am". Most of these ladies don't really work on their attitudes but are only concerned about how to bleach, enlarge their butts/bosoms and look better than other ladies. The truth of the matter is that there is no perfect lady anywhere, but any lady who doesn't want to subject herself under the control a man will surely end up chasing men away.

And when they can no longer find men that will take them serious, they automatically become feminists. They become arrogant and will start raining abusive words on men that they are worthless

Some are even very selective

2 Likes

Re: Sudden Increase Of Single Ladies Above 28: Ways Of Salvaging The Situation by goldman777: 6:06am On Jun 21, 2017
97% of them are runz girlz it so common with Nigerian girls today just ask them out for a date and the next thing you hear is how much are you going to pay.Not for the date of course but for bleeping no man who is not insane wants to marry a runz girl.So they bleep away their years for peanut cash and never get married becos no man wants to marry a chartered prostitute.

2 Likes

Re: Sudden Increase Of Single Ladies Above 28: Ways Of Salvaging The Situation by lapuga: 6:09am On Jun 21, 2017
at age 39
Re: Sudden Increase Of Single Ladies Above 28: Ways Of Salvaging The Situation by Nobody: 6:12am On Jun 21, 2017
Donjazzy12:

Why I like you Mr OP, I must say you missed it this time. The single greatest reason for women not getting married on time is Chronic lesbianism being practiced by a whole lot of women these days. You don't really know how deep this shot has grown among women this days. More than 97% of young girls living in Abuja are chronic Lesbians. Ofcourse , they can't come out openly to say it so they hide behind various other fronts. You hear things like: 'Men are intimidated by me', I am waiting on God for the right man or time"
Wow!
Re: Sudden Increase Of Single Ladies Above 28: Ways Of Salvaging The Situation by nwoye72: 6:12am On Jun 21, 2017
Nice one,all u said is totally true.i have met these kind of ladies and ran away.even,the white ladies are getting even better than african girls these days.

5 Likes

Re: Sudden Increase Of Single Ladies Above 28: Ways Of Salvaging The Situation by Nobody: 6:13am On Jun 21, 2017
Coldfeets:

Maka why? undecided

So don't blame a woman for being picky or too choosy because naturally she should be very picky or else she might end up at the worst side of the bargain... which, you and I perfectly know, is normally and usually the case!

Issorait smiley
Re: Sudden Increase Of Single Ladies Above 28: Ways Of Salvaging The Situation by Nobody: 6:19am On Jun 21, 2017
ThatIgboBoy:

Sister ke?

Naa

Ladies hate to hear the truth

2 Likes

Re: Sudden Increase Of Single Ladies Above 28: Ways Of Salvaging The Situation by newoffer: 6:20am On Jun 21, 2017
They lack the inkling value needed to make Marriage work. They don't have d qualities of a smart woman.

4 Likes

Re: Sudden Increase Of Single Ladies Above 28: Ways Of Salvaging The Situation by whitebeard(m): 6:20am On Jun 21, 2017
even with all these points some of them, that are seeing this, will still end up in this category, ladies, their matter don tire me.

1 Like

Re: Sudden Increase Of Single Ladies Above 28: Ways Of Salvaging The Situation by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 6:21am On Jun 21, 2017
Marriage is a thing of choice. Some of them who wished to marry maybe single because men have treated them so badly that they finally gave up on getting married.
Most marriages these days are not encouraging to singles. If u want to marry, go ahead and marry and allow those who don't want to live their lives as they want to.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

My First Date In 2020: A Lady Paid Our Bill / When You Mistakenly Fall Asleep While Chatting With A Girl (Photos) / Lady Was Disappointed By A Cute Guy She Met At A Bank Who Had Mouth Odour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 131
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.