Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,952 members, 7,806,759 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:47 PM

..s.s.s - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / ..s.s.s (992 Views)

Siwes Placement / Full List Of Internship Opportunities For 400level Siwes / Advice And Assistance Desperately Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

..s.s.s by adebobconed(m): 3:48am On Jun 20, 2017
...s..s
Re: ..s.s.s by jobyina: 4:17pm On Jun 20, 2017
Re: ..s.s.s by jobyina: 2:32pm On Jun 21, 2017
Re: ..s.s.s by Charlieubochi: 12:05pm On Jun 22, 2017
Employment opportunity

PEC LTD is an NGO in Nigeria, we are a health maintenance and sustainance organisation. We are presently recruiting suitable and interested candidates to fill up various vacant positions. Our Head office is in Lagos State and we have branches in Port Harcourt, Anambra state and Umuahia.
We are interested in young Nigerians( graduates and undergraduates) who live in Port Harcourt, Abia state and Anambra state to fill up the various vacant positions.
Candidates should be between 20 years and 35 years with sound health.
Salary :
Our salaries are very attractive and commensurate with qualifications and experience will be offered to the selected candidates. Selected candidates will be trained after employment. Interested candidates may send their CV on or before 8th July 2017 to the following email address : recruitmentpecalian@gmail.com. call: 09060331896
Re: ..s.s.s by adebobconed(m): 6:11pm On Jun 22, 2017
jobyina:

Send an email to info@jobyina.com, 08126527454, 08127592699, 08089388897 or visit them at 27 COKER STREET ORIMOLADE BUS-STOP, COLLEGE ROAD, IFAKO-IJAIYE, OGBA LAGOS
Thanks Sir
I've sent the mail
Re: ..s.s.s by vectoh(m): 7:16pm On Jun 22, 2017
Hello guys, I'm an ELECTRICAL/ELECTRONICS ENGINEERING student too.. I'm in need of a siwes/IT placement anywhere around island urgently..
Any help with be greatly appreciated.
Thanks .
Re: ..s.s.s by Lacoolmley: 5:44pm On Jun 23, 2017
My advice is to look for a good Electrical or Electronics Technician that will alow you come to his workshop daily to learn stuff. You will be amazed at the level of experience you will gather.
Re: ..s.s.s by adebobconed(m): 2:14am On Jun 25, 2017
Lacoolmley:
My advice is to look for a good Electrical or Electronics Technician that will alow you come to his workshop daily to learn stuff. You will be amazed at the level of experience you will gather.
Do you know of anyone ? If yes, could you link me with the person ?
It will be highly appreciated. Thanks
Re: ..s.s.s by Lacoolmley: 7:31am On Jun 25, 2017
Sorry I don't know any currently on the job. I suggest you visit any LG or Samsung outlet nearest to you and ask the Tech guys to direct you to a Technician outside that can fix your TV. Goodluck

(1) (Reply)

Become Our Instructor And Earn Residual Income. / Contact Us For Water Borehole Drilling In Lagos / Please Advice Me On Side Hustle I Can Do As A Civil Servant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.