Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,102 members, 7,807,314 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:11 PM

Rapid Capital Investment - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Rapid Capital Investment (936 Views)

Capital Investment / Grace And Mercy Of God Capital Investment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rapid Capital Investment by Nobody: 6:07am On Jun 20, 2017
In Rapid Capital Investment you get double of your money back in 24hours, there head office is located at 35, Eweje street,Behind eviation estate,off murtala muhammed Int'l Airport, Ikeja lagos.
why am sharing this site is that those of you that have been scamed by ponzi and doubling sites now is your time to make a comeback on those losses.by trying Rapid Capital Investment with someone that is willing to cover the losses if it fails.

Rapid Capital Investment is well know and legit method of earning cash to be sure am saying the truth just go online and make some research about Rapid Capital and make good use of this oppurtunity am a living withness and this is my earning secret.

You can Check out the package on the site......start with #2,500 - #57,000

https://rapidcapinv.com/soft/TAI

Re: Rapid Capital Investment by Mrpisway: 7:33am On Jul 09, 2017
Mr man,u are a big fool and a criminal for advertising a ponzi scheme called rapid capital investment Ltd,let me ask u,why did rapid capital investment Ltd run away from there said address no 35, eweje street? Let me educate u,dey are fraudsters and I knw the CEO very well and his name is Chris nkwankwo and he attends Christ embassy.u want to lure ppl to invest in a ponzi scheme that has failed.
Surdycole2:
In Rapid Capital Investment you get double of your money back in 24hours, there head office is located at 35, Eweje street,Behind eviation estate,off murtala muhammed Int'l Airport, Ikeja lagos.
why am sharing this site is that those of you that have been scamed by ponzi and doubling sites now is your time to make a comeback on those losses.by trying Rapid Capital Investment with someone that is willing to cover the losses if it fails.

Rapid Capital Investment is well know and legit method of earning cash to be sure am saying the truth just go online and make some research about Rapid Capital and make good use of this oppurtunity am a living withness and this is my earning secret.

You can Check out the package on the site......start with #2,500 - #57,000

https://rapidcapinv.com/soft/TAI
Re: Rapid Capital Investment by polimaf(m): 5:11pm On Sep 15, 2017
Mrpisway:
Mr man,u are a big fool and a criminal for advertising a ponzi scheme called rapid capital investment Ltd,let me ask u,why did rapid capital investment Ltd run away from there said address no 35, eweje street? Let me educate u,dey are fraudsters and I knw the CEO very well and his name is Chris nkwankwo and he attends Christ embassy.u want to lure ppl to invest in a ponzi scheme that has failed.
Please do you have the CEOs contact? he ran away from Ikeja also.... Ineed to find him....
Re: Rapid Capital Investment by Mrpisway: 12:35pm On Sep 26, 2017
Yes I hv his contact ,let me have urs so I could forward it to u.
Re: Rapid Capital Investment by Mrpisway: 12:47pm On Sep 26, 2017
his name on facebook is uche Chris

(1) (Reply)

Is NNU Platform Real Or Fake? / List Of Top Ten Most Developed Countries In Africa / Don't Miss This Opportunity!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.