Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:52 AM

Man Finds A Coffin With Human Remains Buried On His Plot Of Land In Ghana - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Finds A Coffin With Human Remains Buried On His Plot Of Land In Ghana (24092 Views)

Pastor Caught With Human Faeces Makes Shocking Revelation (Photos, Video) / Residents Shocked After Discovering Black Coffin With Human Head Inside. Graphic / Photos: Man Finds A Coffin With Human Remains, Buried In His Plot Of Land (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Finds A Coffin With Human Remains Buried On His Plot Of Land In Ghana by Jase4real: 6:24am On Jun 20, 2017
[img]https://3.bp..com/-GJHg5B3SFcI/WUiXHKOSNcI/AAAAAAAMqJ4/ekE1kpl6VP8cOjpEOtAH6ECq0yEwV_-wwCLcBGAs/s1600/1.jpg[/img]

A coffin with human remains was found in a wooden structure on a plot of land at Adenta, near Accra, Ghana.
Speaking to Ghana Yenson on Accra100.5FM on Monday, June 19, the owner of the plot, one Kwame, narrated how he gave the plot to the occupant of the wooden structure, one Martin, following a plea to him by his friend to allow him put up a temporary structure on the property for lodging.

[img]https://3.bp..com/-wm5P8W-tUcM/WUiXH_5jksI/AAAAAAAMqJ8/FaI3hAuOxfYEZJS2FC_t_DbCxjBjs2RGgCLcBGAs/s1600/1a.jpg[/img]

In January 2017, Kwame said he asked Martin to vacate the plot since he wanted to develop the land, but Martin refused, threatening to kill him and take over the land.
Kwame added that he and his family decided to put up a wall around the plot to save it from encroachment, while also deciding to uproot a Neem tree that was on the land. But when the tree was uprooted, Kwame and his family realised to their shock that a coffin full of human bones had been buried on the property.

MORE @>>>>https://trendinghelm..com/2017/06/photo-man-finds-coffin-with-human.html
Re: Man Finds A Coffin With Human Remains Buried On His Plot Of Land In Ghana by Anoruo(m): 6:28am On Jun 20, 2017
Burn the coffin and move on. Period

modified

Who FTC Don epp?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Finds A Coffin With Human Remains Buried On His Plot Of Land In Ghana by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:31am On Jun 20, 2017
Ghana na wa!
Re: Man Finds A Coffin With Human Remains Buried On His Plot Of Land In Ghana by heykims(m): 6:32am On Jun 20, 2017
If it were to happen in Nigeria, Ogun would be d place..

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Finds A Coffin With Human Remains Buried On His Plot Of Land In Ghana by Ajewealth123(m): 6:34am On Jun 20, 2017
Hope he reported to the police if not, oyo will be his new name
Re: Man Finds A Coffin With Human Remains Buried On His Plot Of Land In Ghana by NwaAmaikpe: 6:51am On Jun 20, 2017
He is so lucky...he won't need to buy a coffin when he dies.

He should just clean up the coffin and store it well.

For the human parts..if it were me, I'd wash it well, dry it and use it for Okazi soup.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Finds A Coffin With Human Remains Buried On His Plot Of Land In Ghana by Evablizin(f): 7:06am On Jun 20, 2017
Nawa ooo,their own pass Naija
Re: Man Finds A Coffin With Human Remains Buried On His Plot Of Land In Ghana by BEATDABOOKIES: 10:23am On Jun 20, 2017
u sure say no be Igbo man
Cos them like illegal stuff cry

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Finds A Coffin With Human Remains Buried On His Plot Of Land In Ghana by Sirpaul(m): 10:23am On Jun 20, 2017
early momo

8 Likes

Re: Man Finds A Coffin With Human Remains Buried On His Plot Of Land In Ghana by Onyinye15(f): 10:23am On Jun 20, 2017
Nawa
Re: Man Finds A Coffin With Human Remains Buried On His Plot Of Land In Ghana by Olukologia(m): 10:23am On Jun 20, 2017
God save you.
Re: Man Finds A Coffin With Human Remains Buried On His Plot Of Land In Ghana by Nobody: 10:23am On Jun 20, 2017
Hmmmmmm.. Land has always been a struggle everywhere in the world. It doesn't matter if you're the legitimate owner, what matters is if you can legally snatch it.

Re: Man Finds A Coffin With Human Remains Buried On His Plot Of Land In Ghana by TroubleMaker47(m): 10:27am On Jun 20, 2017
Are u sure dat land was previously owned by an afon..

13 Likes

Re: Man Finds A Coffin With Human Remains Buried On His Plot Of Land In Ghana by Flintstone06(m): 10:30am On Jun 20, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:

For the human parts..if it were me, I'd wash it well, dry it and use it for Okazi soup.

NwaAmaikpe has gone gaga undecided undecided

10 Likes

Re: Man Finds A Coffin With Human Remains Buried On His Plot Of Land In Ghana by Nobody: 10:30am On Jun 20, 2017
former grave yard.....oya check for more grin grin
Re: Man Finds A Coffin With Human Remains Buried On His Plot Of Land In Ghana by Nobody: 10:30am On Jun 20, 2017
Ghanaians and ritual. na dem go dey call Nigerians names.
Re: Man Finds A Coffin With Human Remains Buried On His Plot Of Land In Ghana by Abfinest007(m): 10:31am On Jun 20, 2017
d devil is also go abt looking for who to bring down
Re: Man Finds A Coffin With Human Remains Buried On His Plot Of Land In Ghana by tkpoint2(m): 10:32am On Jun 20, 2017
Who takes him serious?
Flintstone06:

NwaAmaikpe has gone gaga undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Man Finds A Coffin With Human Remains Buried On His Plot Of Land In Ghana by Samirana360(m): 10:33am On Jun 20, 2017
choi
Re: Man Finds A Coffin With Human Remains Buried On His Plot Of Land In Ghana by Samirana360(m): 10:37am On Jun 20, 2017
BEATDABOOKIES:
bigot

4 Likes

Re: Man Finds A Coffin With Human Remains Buried On His Plot Of Land In Ghana by GagaBrother291(m): 10:40am On Jun 20, 2017
Ghana...... the new Kenya
Re: Man Finds A Coffin With Human Remains Buried On His Plot Of Land In Ghana by NCANTaskForce: 10:42am On Jun 20, 2017
Ghanaian Afonjas & Land Grabbing, 5&6

4 Likes

Re: Man Finds A Coffin With Human Remains Buried On His Plot Of Land In Ghana by Drsheddy(m): 10:42am On Jun 20, 2017
BEATDABOOKIES:

AFONJA keep quiet

8 Likes

Re: Man Finds A Coffin With Human Remains Buried On His Plot Of Land In Ghana by Eastatlantaniqqa(m): 10:51am On Jun 20, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:

pics 1. me ryt now

pics 2 *i neva knew u were diz foolish*
BLOODY CARNIBAL !!!

4 Likes

Re: Man Finds A Coffin With Human Remains Buried On His Plot Of Land In Ghana by pepemendy(m): 10:54am On Jun 20, 2017
Ghana and crazy juju are like...wu get dat zuma picshure

1 Like

Re: Man Finds A Coffin With Human Remains Buried On His Plot Of Land In Ghana by bonifieldstun(m): 11:06am On Jun 20, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:

u never really fail to disappoint, fool
Re: Man Finds A Coffin With Human Remains Buried On His Plot Of Land In Ghana by kikake: 11:12am On Jun 20, 2017
BEATDABOOKIES:

Inferiority complex worries u.

3 Likes

Re: Man Finds A Coffin With Human Remains Buried On His Plot Of Land In Ghana by bonifieldstun(m): 11:12am On Jun 20, 2017
Eastatlantaniqqa:

pics 1. me ryt now

pics 2 *i neva knew u were diz foolish*
am beginning to wonder how lala still allows this NwaAmaikpe dumb ass muda fker to keep posting poo like this in every topic

1 Like

Re: Man Finds A Coffin With Human Remains Buried On His Plot Of Land In Ghana by Eastatlantaniqqa(m): 11:16am On Jun 20, 2017
bonifieldstun:
am beginning to wonder how lala still allows this dumb ass muda fker to keep posting poo like this in every topic
true talk

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kidnapper In Ogun State Traced To Thier Hideout In Ebonyi / Man Arrested After Helping Someone Withdraw Money With Stolen ATM Card / Gunmen Kill One, Kidnap Seven On Lagos-ibadan Highway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.