Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,874 members, 7,806,499 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:25 PM

How To Spot Fake Infinix Zero 4 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Spot Fake Infinix Zero 4 (1981 Views)

Expect The Infinix Zero 4 Edge Very Soon, See Expected Specs! / How To Spot Fake Infinix Phones / I'm Afraid I May Have Bought The Fake Infinix Note 2 Lte (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Spot Fake Infinix Zero 4 by mannycrown: 6:38am On Jun 20, 2017
The matter weak me!
The truth is that Tecno, iTel and Infinix are from one company, Transsion Holdings. But Infinix has the most demand in the market compared to Tecno and iTel. So these criminals producing the fake Infinix want to take advantage of the large demand for Infinix in the market.

Moreso, the company stops producing an Infinix model once a new model is released into the market, thus, making most infinix models scarce. And again making the criminals want to produce fake versions of especially those highly demanded models - Note 3, Zero 4, Hot S etc as is the case in Nigeria currently.

I almost bought a fake Zero 4 yesterday! My saving grace was the fact that i had used and sold an original Zero 4 earlier in the year before getting a Note 3 pro which i want to sell now and go back to Zero 4 (am tired of big screen).

How i spotted the difference;

1. PACKAGE:
Immediately I saw the carton, i suspected something was not right! While the Fake Zero 4 Carton is rectangle shaped, the original Zero 4 carton is square in shape. The Fake Zero 4 doesn't come with the extra camera lenses that accompanies the original Zero 4.
2.WEIGHT:
Fake Zero 4 weighs really heavy like a Gionee M5 and heavier than my Note 3 Pro, unlike the original zero 4 which weighs lighter than my Infinix Note 3 Pro.
3. THICKNESS:
Fake zero 4 has a thicker build than my Note 3 pro. Which was not the case when i moved from Zero 4 to Note 3 pro. Original Zero 4 is very flat or slim.
4. HARDWARE FEEL:
The fake zero 4 feels too metallic when you handle it. It feels almost like those early "Iron" chinko phones. The original zero 4 has a soft metallic feel - "Metallo-plastic" feel, if you like.
5. BOOTING:
Fake Zero 4 and all other Fake Infinix out there takes a longer time to boot; and the booting interface is not anywhere very similar to the Original Zero 4 and other Infinix devices.
6. SCREEN RESOLUTION:
Original zero 4 is crystal clear (1920x1080) FHD, very sharp and bright plus the 3D corning gorilla screen effect. The fake zero 4 displays like a 620x960 resolution even with the dull corning gorilla screen, the resolition is not even upto a 720 x 1280 HD.
6. MARSHMALLOW UI:
The Fake zero 4 and other fake Infinix has a fake Marshmallow UI. Bring down the task bar on the home display you will see the many differences. The Fake zero 4 and other fake infinix have a coloured (sky blue usually) theme but the Original devices have a transparent theme, to mentiin but a few.
7. 4G:
The fake Zero 4 and other fake Infinix doesn't have 4G internet option in the phone settings but has only 2G and 3G plus 2G/3G Auto option. Unlike Original Zero 4 which has 4G option on the phone settings. But amazingly, once you slot in your SIM in the fake zero 4 it takes "forever" to get network signal and when it does and you switch on internet, the internet signal on home screen shows constant 4G sign eventhough the fake zero 4 and other fake infinix do not have the 4G option in their settings!!!
8. ADD YOUR OWN:
LASTWORD:
Infinix fans, Sign Up on X Club App on your Infinix device so you join the global Infinix family to always be in the know of the latest about your infinix device and avoid becoming a victim of fake Infinix Phones from computer village, Ikeja. Wehdone...
God Bless Infinix fans
Re: How To Spot Fake Infinix Zero 4 by NCP: 6:48am On Jun 20, 2017
Infinix aint owned by Transsion company of Nigeria.

That lie has been debunked before. Tecno wants to be associated with the successes of Infinix.

Re: How To Spot Fake Infinix Zero 4 by brandon180(m): 7:05am On Jun 20, 2017
truth is if u av used an infinix phone b4 running on xos, u cant buy a fake phone, cos u should be able to spot d Difference.
Another thing is d price, d price of a fake phone is ridculously low. Last saturday, i saw a fake zero 4 pro..asked d guy how much he told me 30k..i was so shocked I think i woke up in d hospitaal..
Re: How To Spot Fake Infinix Zero 4 by stevewheezy(m): 11:12am On Oct 10, 2017
The most official way here http://gc.infinixmobility.com/

(1) (Reply)

How To Spy On Your Partner Calls / How To Root Tecno TECNO_WX3-H8014 / Nokia 3 Discussion Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.