Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,835 members, 7,798,808 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:42 AM

Wizkid: "My Parents Still Live In Ghetto In Ojuelegba, Refuse To Move To Lekki" - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid: "My Parents Still Live In Ghetto In Ojuelegba, Refuse To Move To Lekki" (55811 Views)

My Parents Still Don’t Like My Dreadlocks – Terry G / Falz Reacts To Lekki Rape Case / Wizkid Chilling In His Hood In Ojuelegba Surulere Pic + Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wizkid: "My Parents Still Live In Ghetto In Ojuelegba, Refuse To Move To Lekki" by Nobody: 7:01am On Jun 20, 2017
In a recent interview with realfm in America, wizkid declare that his parents are still living in the ghetto, but he just get them a better place and a nice house.

"My Parents Are Still Living In The Ghetto, They Refuse To Move To Lekki, I Just Got Them A Nice House And Better Place In Ojuelegba" he says

Watch The Interview Video Below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Htd_nZXPXYs

Check More Via Source.
http://www.nairaplus.com/2017/06/my-parents-still-stay-in-ghetto-they.html?m=1

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wizkid: "My Parents Still Live In Ghetto In Ojuelegba, Refuse To Move To Lekki" by Afonjashapmouth: 7:12am On Jun 20, 2017
Oju-Elegba is Ghetto Why not try Igando, plus living in the ghetto as a pauper or as made people The bottom line is, that's the environment they are used to. Lekki might be too boring for their lifestyle

227 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Wizkid: "My Parents Still Live In Ghetto In Ojuelegba, Refuse To Move To Lekki" by Towncrier007(m): 7:13am On Jun 20, 2017
But where does Buhari parents leave?

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wizkid: "My Parents Still Live In Ghetto In Ojuelegba, Refuse To Move To Lekki" by 10eola(m): 7:15am On Jun 20, 2017
Is there any better place in Ojuelegba undecided

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid: "My Parents Still Live In Ghetto In Ojuelegba, Refuse To Move To Lekki" by crazyABO(m): 7:21am On Jun 20, 2017
this dude's parent doesn't leave in ojuelegba and they actually reside at shita n not even the ghetto side atall shocked no parent won't wanna leave in the house dre son or children built for them undecided it wah all parent pray for so maybe he should try another lie tongue atleast if he can't reach out to the masses to help dem den he could do something for his parent den cool

47 Likes

Re: Wizkid: "My Parents Still Live In Ghetto In Ojuelegba, Refuse To Move To Lekki" by praizephoto(m): 7:38am On Jun 20, 2017
this boi is not even serious

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid: "My Parents Still Live In Ghetto In Ojuelegba, Refuse To Move To Lekki" by Came: 7:45am On Jun 20, 2017
So na for there dem raise you, way you come dey form say you no sabi cook ndomie. Na so money dey change people ... Hmmmmmm!!!!

102 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wizkid: "My Parents Still Live In Ghetto In Ojuelegba, Refuse To Move To Lekki" by Yemea1: 8:05am On Jun 20, 2017
Muckross1122:
In a recent interview with realfm in America, wizkid declare that his parents are still living in the ghetto, but he just get them a better place and a nice house.

"My Parents Are Still Living In The Ghetto, They Refuse To Move To Lekki, I Just Got Them A Nice House And Better Place In Ojuelegba" he says

Watch The Interview Video Below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Htd_nZXPXYs

Check More Via Source.
http://www.nairaplus.com/2017/06/my-parents-still-stay-in-ghetto-they.html?m=1

Who that one concern.?...

Compare davido parent to yours... and you tgey call am local. Olodo

Just be careful with the kind of life style you're living today... so by tomorrow you won't be alive telling stories that you use to be who you are today.

Just an advice...

60 Likes

Re: Wizkid: "My Parents Still Live In Ghetto In Ojuelegba, Refuse To Move To Lekki" by Nobody: 8:11am On Jun 20, 2017
Wow! So they didn't move from ojuelegba? Nigerian parents refuse to go to a better house their son would buy for them? Very hard to believe wizkid

8 Likes

Re: Wizkid: "My Parents Still Live In Ghetto In Ojuelegba, Refuse To Move To Lekki" by toxxnoni(m): 8:21am On Jun 20, 2017
shocked
Re: Wizkid: "My Parents Still Live In Ghetto In Ojuelegba, Refuse To Move To Lekki" by Medunah: 8:55am On Jun 20, 2017
Fresca:
Wow! So they didn't move from ojuelegba? Nigerian parents refuse to go to a better house their son would buy for them? Very hard to believe wizkid
Not hard to believe thou.......we have seen parents who refuse to relocate to city from the village cos they believe city life is too busy...

54 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wizkid: "My Parents Still Live In Ghetto In Ojuelegba, Refuse To Move To Lekki" by SalamRushdie: 9:24am On Jun 20, 2017
Wizkid should stop trying to make it look like his parents are ghetto rats when they are not..with or without his music his parents had achieved a commendable level of success and all their neighbours can attest to that

80 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wizkid: "My Parents Still Live In Ghetto In Ojuelegba, Refuse To Move To Lekki" by Nobody: 9:35am On Jun 20, 2017
crazyABO:
this dude's parent doesn't leave in ojuelegba and they actually reside at shita n not even the ghetto side atall shocked no parent won't wanna leave in the house dre son or children built for them undecided it wah all parent pray for so maybe he should try another lie tongue atleast if he can't reach out to the masses to help dem den he could do something for his parent den cool

Oga, na ur parents? Why u even think say na lie, dem complain to u?

23 Likes

Re: Wizkid: "My Parents Still Live In Ghetto In Ojuelegba, Refuse To Move To Lekki" by muizbabatunde(m): 10:33am On Jun 20, 2017
crazyABO:
some people shaaaaaa............ carry person matter for head like bread

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid: "My Parents Still Live In Ghetto In Ojuelegba, Refuse To Move To Lekki" by onyekachee(f): 10:45am On Jun 20, 2017
some of you think wiz kid is lying,but I think the parents have more peace of mind residing in ojuelegba,probably because of old friends and the likes,it's all about comfort aND happiness

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wizkid: "My Parents Still Live In Ghetto In Ojuelegba, Refuse To Move To Lekki" by chumakk: 11:06am On Jun 20, 2017
His parents are wise. There's like moving away from people you have known all your life to an unknown especially in that Lekki area everyone minds their business.

27 Likes

Re: Wizkid: "My Parents Still Live In Ghetto In Ojuelegba, Refuse To Move To Lekki" by yeyeboi(m): 11:54am On Jun 20, 2017
Ok
Re: Wizkid: "My Parents Still Live In Ghetto In Ojuelegba, Refuse To Move To Lekki" by Ejirochocho(m): 11:54am On Jun 20, 2017
Bravo

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Wizkid: "My Parents Still Live In Ghetto In Ojuelegba, Refuse To Move To Lekki" by Rapmoney(m): 11:55am On Jun 20, 2017
Ok
Re: Wizkid: "My Parents Still Live In Ghetto In Ojuelegba, Refuse To Move To Lekki" by elmessiahs(m): 11:55am On Jun 20, 2017
Wizzy is a better baby dada and his better dan davidi,any body that tinks other wise is crazy

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid: "My Parents Still Live In Ghetto In Ojuelegba, Refuse To Move To Lekki" by cuntguy: 11:55am On Jun 20, 2017
ok
Re: Wizkid: "My Parents Still Live In Ghetto In Ojuelegba, Refuse To Move To Lekki" by oshe11: 11:56am On Jun 20, 2017
k
Re: Wizkid: "My Parents Still Live In Ghetto In Ojuelegba, Refuse To Move To Lekki" by Oluwamuyeewa(m): 11:56am On Jun 20, 2017
So you expect people who have lived 70% of thier life in surulere to just pack and go to Lekki...Na boredom and loneliness go kill them

10 Likes

Re: Wizkid: "My Parents Still Live In Ghetto In Ojuelegba, Refuse To Move To Lekki" by Nobody: 11:56am On Jun 20, 2017
Afonjashapmouth:
Oju-Elegba is Ghetto Why not try Igando, plus living in the ghetto as a pauper or as made people The bottom line is, that's the environment they are used to. Lekki might be too boring for their lifestyle
Igando..
Re: Wizkid: "My Parents Still Live In Ghetto In Ojuelegba, Refuse To Move To Lekki" by BUSHHUNTER: 11:57am On Jun 20, 2017
Wizkid: my parent still in ghetto

Wizkid parent in Lekki:

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wizkid: "My Parents Still Live In Ghetto In Ojuelegba, Refuse To Move To Lekki" by ezewinted1(m): 11:57am On Jun 20, 2017
Evans dey hear you That your brain wey bend go straight now

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wizkid: "My Parents Still Live In Ghetto In Ojuelegba, Refuse To Move To Lekki" by Ejirochocho(m): 11:57am On Jun 20, 2017
Wizkid baba nla

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wizkid: "My Parents Still Live In Ghetto In Ojuelegba, Refuse To Move To Lekki" by Iamwrath: 11:57am On Jun 20, 2017
So , you have been chopping your money alone ?
Re: Wizkid: "My Parents Still Live In Ghetto In Ojuelegba, Refuse To Move To Lekki" by gozie112(m): 11:58am On Jun 20, 2017
Mtchewww

1 Like

Re: Wizkid: "My Parents Still Live In Ghetto In Ojuelegba, Refuse To Move To Lekki" by Runaway: 11:58am On Jun 20, 2017

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Meet Adaeze Onuigbo: Biography, Age, Birthday, Profile Of Actress / Shirtless Shatta Wale And His Fleet Of Cars (photos) / Lady Who Suffered Child Obesity Writes Letter To Seyi Law Over His Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.