Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,409 members, 7,808,456 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:10 PM

I’ll Continue My Late Brother’s Philanthropic Legacy ―ademola Adeleke - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’ll Continue My Late Brother’s Philanthropic Legacy ―ademola Adeleke (612 Views)

Aisha Bala Mohammed Inexhaustible Philanthropic Gestures / Ademola Adeleke, PDP Campaign With Davido In Osun (Pictures) / Ademola Adeleke Becomes PDP's Senatorial Candidate, To Replace Late Brother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’ll Continue My Late Brother’s Philanthropic Legacy ―ademola Adeleke by Johnnyessence(m): 7:46am On Jun 20, 2017
The candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) for July 8 bye-election for Osun West Senatorial District, Dr Ademola Adeleke has said he would continue the philanthropic legacy of his late brother, Senator Isiaka Adetunji Adeleke, with a view to better the lots of indigent people in the society. He also said he had commenced a N250million scholarship scheme for the youth of Osun West, with a tackling poverty and empower indigent students of his constituency to realise their educational projections. Adeleke, who stated this in Iwo, the headquarters of Osun West Senatorial District, while being presented to the PDP leaders charged the people of the 10 communities, constituting the district to come out in large number to vote for the PDP during the July 8 bye-election. While expressing appreciation to the party leadership for accepting wholeheartedly, he maintained that he was overwhelmed by their show of support towards him, stressing that “I promise not to disappoint you. I’ll continue the philanthropic legacy of my late elder brother, whose main worry was how to better the lives of the masses”. “To kick start, I have rolled out scholarship scheme of N250million for the youths of Osun West Senatorial District, but it is important for all eligible people go out and vote for out PDP during this forthcoming July 8 bye-election and next year governorship poll.” “I have been in politics since 1991. My late father and brother also taught me a lot, especially to be good to people, which is what I’ve always been doing and will continue to do”, Adeleke remarked. In his remark, a member of the PDP Board of Trustees, Alhaji Shuaib Oyedokun lauded the process which brought about the accord in the party and enjoined every member to go out and canvass for the party’s candidate. Similarly, former governor of Osun State and the candidate of the PDP in 2014 governorship election, Senator Iyiola Omisore said “Osun West is very important to everyone of us, that’s why we decided to come together and honour the memory of our late senator by massively supporting his brother, Ademola Adeleke to emerge victorious in the bye election.”
Re: I’ll Continue My Late Brother’s Philanthropic Legacy ―ademola Adeleke by fergie001: 7:49am On Jun 20, 2017
So it's a brother something(in falz voice)
Kilo kan mi

The guy below me,no vex
Na Oluwa do am for me grin

Re: I’ll Continue My Late Brother’s Philanthropic Legacy ―ademola Adeleke by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:49am On Jun 20, 2017
Good one
Re: I’ll Continue My Late Brother’s Philanthropic Legacy ―ademola Adeleke by Johnnyessence(m): 7:49am On Jun 20, 2017
tribuneonlineng.com/i-ll-continue-late-brothers-philanthropic-legacy-ademola-adeleke/ CC. Lalasticla. Mynd
Re: I’ll Continue My Late Brother’s Philanthropic Legacy ―ademola Adeleke by Johnnyessence(m): 7:54am On Jun 20, 2017
Otunba Ademola has commenced a N250million scholarship scheme for the youth of Osun West, with a tackling poverty and empower indigent students of his constituency to realise their educational projections.
Re: I’ll Continue My Late Brother’s Philanthropic Legacy ―ademola Adeleke by Homeboiy: 8:21am On Jun 20, 2017
Akuko mike ejeagha
Re: I’ll Continue My Late Brother’s Philanthropic Legacy ―ademola Adeleke by sunnysunny69(m): 8:21am On Jun 20, 2017
Baba olowo himself, just remember politics never favours Nigerian business men cos of the dirty way it's played here , Abiola is an example, so stay away from politics.

1 Like

Re: I’ll Continue My Late Brother’s Philanthropic Legacy ―ademola Adeleke by omenkaLives(m): 8:33am On Jun 20, 2017
I hope this guy understands that the people are the ones to decide whether he replaces his brother or not- it is NOT a family affair and not aproperty one can inherit.

Let the best man win.
Re: I’ll Continue My Late Brother’s Philanthropic Legacy ―ademola Adeleke by victorDanladi: 8:35am On Jun 20, 2017
So you don't have your own initially.
Trying to be good because of politics?.....you see that is our problem.
just be your self!,you are not Chief Isaac Adeleke,you are yourself!

1 Like

Re: I’ll Continue My Late Brother’s Philanthropic Legacy ―ademola Adeleke by Johnnyessence(m): 7:25am On Jun 23, 2017
victorDanladi:
So you don't have your own initially.

Trying to be good because of politics?.....you see that is our problem.

just be your self!,you are not Chief Isaac Adeleke,you are yourself!
hmmmmm
Re: I’ll Continue My Late Brother’s Philanthropic Legacy ―ademola Adeleke by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 7:27am On Jun 23, 2017
Same way the demonic buhari and his APC promised us heaven on earth....

1 Like

Re: I’ll Continue My Late Brother’s Philanthropic Legacy ―ademola Adeleke by SweetJoystick(m): 7:31am On Jun 23, 2017
Na your brother philanthropic legacy them wan chop? If you haven't been philanthropic before now, there is no way you will when you get into office. The N250m scholarship fund na wash

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’ll Continue My Late Brother’s Philanthropic Legacy ―ademola Adeleke by Johnnyessence(m): 7:56am On Jun 23, 2017
SweetJoystick:
Na your brother philanthropic legacy them wan chop? If you haven't been philanthropic before now, there is no way you will when you get into office. The N250m scholarship fund na wash
hmmmm well for you to know their family have been doing it for the past 24 years. They give out scholarships in their constituency. You can google it out and confirm on what am talking about.

(1) (Reply)

Caption This Photo Of Governor, Rochas Okorocha & Oyo State Gov. Abiola Ajimobi / . / Recession In Nigeria Is A Great Blessing To Nigeria – APC Chairman, Odigie-oyegu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.