Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,256 members, 7,807,883 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:31 PM

How To Make Smart Money From The Internet Like A Guru - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How To Make Smart Money From The Internet Like A Guru (380 Views)

How To Make Smart Money From The Internet Like A Guru / Making Smart Money From Your Smart Phone Globally / Make Smart Money From Your Smart Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make Smart Money From The Internet Like A Guru by johnsuccess(m): 9:08am On Jun 20, 2017
I have been employed in the telecoms sector for over 7 years and I know first hand, the huge revenues and massive wealth hidden inside the internet & ICT industries, being the biggest technology hubs in the world.
But until recently, I didn't know how exactly I could make steady and binary incomes from this technology. I admire individuals like Mark Zukerberg, Bill Gates etc, who controls wealth that are bigger than the GDP's of Nigeria, South Africa and half of African countries put together respectively and still growing. How do these guys even sleep? But, I was determined to know how to get my chunk out of this new global market.

Last last year, I hit gold. I discovered a system, amongst several others, that stood out as a money spinner and I went to work on it. Recently, from this system, I've been grossing, on a weekly & monthly basis, dangerously encouraging figures my older folks used to make in a year. My earnings keeps growing as I make other people know more about this unique system.

Please note that this is NOT a ponzi scheme and you require a one time fee to get the system. i paid for mine last year august and i built it so you can imagine how much i have made through it.

The picture attached is a recent earning I got today from my 1 hour daily time I devout to this system. knowing full well that nothing good comes free. you have to work smart with the system. if you want to know how it works, connect with me on whatsapp. Then i will add you to our WhatsApp group, where you'll learn in depth, how we make money like breathing Gods free air.

PLEASE dont drop emails here cause most people are not active on their email.
yours,
John

Re: How To Make Smart Money From The Internet Like A Guru by bizza45: 9:17am On Jun 20, 2017
me dey c am ponzi oo
Re: How To Make Smart Money From The Internet Like A Guru by laponsky(m): 12:41pm On Jun 20, 2017
Re: How To Make Smart Money From The Internet Like A Guru by adomuwiner(m): 12:53pm On Jun 20, 2017
adomu2009@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Plots Of Land Available For Sale In Rivers State (port Harcourt) / Oil & Gas Filling Station Investment Details / Investors Needed For A Comedy Event. Or If Anyone Can Give A 1m Naira Loan ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.